Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

tokin opposition posted:

soyfacing over a two and three quarters hour long bonus episode on penn station

thanks WTYP

im going to spend 2 and three quarter hours penning your station with a tire iron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

anybody ever experienced this problem downloading files from paid Patreons?: When I try to download the most recent Chapo episode on mobile it shows up as "1.mp3" as an unknown web page format

this happens for me, but the file just works as normal so i just rename it :shrug:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

duomo posted:

do you count doing the podcast as part of your mutual aid?

why do people say mutual aid and pretend like they aren't talking about a couple dudes jackin each other off

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

jarofpiss posted:

why do people say mutual aid and pretend like they aren't talking about a couple dudes jackin each other off

america isn't as progressive as it likes to think, turning a blind eye to the aid crisis

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
my posting has an aids crisis

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
How about Pegg Station and it's just for the mods :hehe:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

jarofpiss posted:

is this why cops are calling for and giving other cops mutual aid all the time? drat

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
its funny that mutual aid is just doing charity work but being even more preachy and annoying about it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
listened to nato trueanon and lol at gladio guys throwing lucre in the river. might as well burn it at that point

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Shipon posted:

its funny that mutual aid is just doing charity work but being even more preachy and annoying about it

there's charity, there's bartering, and then there's mutual aid (two bros just givin each other a hand)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
mutual blade
-blade

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Smythe posted:

im going to spend 2 and three quarter hours penning your station with a tire iron

bring the lube this time

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mutual aids

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
mutually assured aids

(a big red button the president can press which gives everyone aids)

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Posting a link to the aids song by ween

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

If I die of mutual aids, forget burial, just drop my body on the steps of the DSA

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

mawarannahr posted:

listen for the parasocial experience of witnessing a loving couple being cute together + vocal fries

bRaAaaCe !!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

shut up

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

leave her alone!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
trueanon touched on it but i really want an ep about Gorbachev being a dumbass

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
The live eps at colleges where they do a murderer's row of historical alumni is fun. The only live ep that was totally unlistenable was the one where they acted out a screenplay of something that was so bad I don't even remember the premise.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah the ivy league live eps were fun as hell. i haven't really enjoyed any of the others

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

The live eps at colleges where they do a murderer's row of historical alumni is fun. The only live ep that was totally unlistenable was the one where they acted out a screenplay of something that was so bad I don't even remember the premise.

The worst live episode was when they tried to MST3K some video but the audio was terrible and they had to keep pausing. The second worst was when they described visiting Berlin to a bunch of expatriates who lived in Berlin.

Providence was a good live episode from what I remember, so was Ireland.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Dmitri-9 posted:

The worst live episode was when they tried to MST3K some video but the audio was terrible and they had to keep pausing. The second worst was when they described visiting Berlin to a bunch of expatriates who lived in Berlin.

Providence was a good live episode from what I remember, so was Ireland.

oh god, the video one was also one of their super early live episodes and Matt was so audibly uncomfortable on stage and talking a lot to try to make up for it.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

Gripweed posted:

oh god, the video one was also one of their super early live episodes and Matt was so audibly uncomfortable on stage and talking a lot to try to make up for it.

I remember one Dollop show where he was whited out on edibles and passed out on the stage for the whole night. And he said "I witnessed the creation of the universe so I figured it was better I sit it out".

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
saw this tweet and immediately considered doing self harm and so I figured I would share it with all of you

https://twitter.com/leftnotedge1/status/1507718921889075205?s=21&t=Gizg5yCr4hInbF0aEOgQKw

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Bust Rodd posted:

saw this tweet and immediately considered doing self harm and so I figured I would share it with all of you

https://twitter.com/leftnotedge1/status/1507718921889075205?s=21&t=Gizg5yCr4hInbF0aEOgQKw

This is actually totally harmless because I skimmed it and recognized TYT and I'm terminally online.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
LoL 4th time looking at it and just noticed Chapo in the very bottom lmao

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

My eyes briefly drifted over it and i recognized nothing

0 psychic damage, baybee

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
super smash has a lot of characters now

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
self-described lib policy wonk doesn't like chapo, whatever next

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

really good list but not nearly as expansive as I'd hoped

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There are only three tiers of "left wing" youtube:

transgender game developer
Disneybounder
Discord groomer

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dmitri-9 posted:

Disneybounder
Discord groomer

huh okay. And what are the other two

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Bust Rodd posted:

trying to quickly scroll down and not see the thumbnail was enough to cause immense psychic damage. thanks

some plague rats posted:

lol

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Dmitri-9 posted:

Disneybounder
Discord groomer

You forgot the /LGBT/ self identified t slur

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
I've been missing the unhinged cushvlogs. Might need to go back and listen to the classics.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

some plague rats posted:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

err posted:

I've been missing the unhinged cushvlogs. Might need to go back and listen to the classics.
matt lost his pizazz since getting his balls drained. many such cases. very sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Matt vociferously ranting for months about the need to development important interpersonal connections while apparently going through a divorce behind the scenes and ending up with a hot lady podcaster is very weird but wholesome in a cosmic way. I’m happy for him and Medium Tiddy Amber