Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Gonna have “The Internet” talk with my young kid soon.

Delivered or not, the Book will be one part of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Been reading a bunch of David graeber books and just getting angry.

Edit: Lol I was drunk and thought this was a literary thread

A Bakers Cousin has issued a correction as of 01:28 on Mar 29, 2022

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

thalweg posted:

I realize now this is not the actual reading books thread

we're hoping to read a book very soon

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I'm listening to the audio version right now.
*points up the sky*

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Two days doing great! See him up there? *Points to empty window*

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

ex post facho posted:

I still believe

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

twoday needs your prayers

he got covid again and on the way to the hospital he broke his wrist and then got trapped in the hospital stairwell for two days

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Heck of a way to find out Twoday is Bolsonaro’s child.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
i heard that the book contained too many state secrets so twoday was pushed down some stairs on putins order

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

twoday is alive in Argentina but he has cholera and the clap

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Dustcat posted:

twoday needs your prayers

he got covid again and on the way to the hospital he broke his wrist and then got trapped in the hospital stairwell for two days

wow, rip

M_Gargantua posted:

i heard that the book contained too many state secrets so twoday was pushed down some stairs on putins order

wow, rip

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

mdemone posted:

twoday is alive in Argentina but he has cholera and the clap Serbia

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
to the parasites: there are many willing hosts, just embed some of your genetic material in the book and send it out

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
towday got chlamdryia from owles (birds)
but not in a secual way
through stewardship and care taking of owels like jesus

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Twoday was eaten by a pack of feral hogs

It has taken some time for the hogs to learn to read. At first they could not understand all the tups and truppos. Now that they have deciphered his strange calligraphy, the hogs will be carrying out Twoday’s legacy. They have learned to use the mail system, so they can send BOOK to all the true believers. Beware.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
My sources say twoday is on trial in gitmo for treason. I am pro-life and I take no pleasure in reporting this

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

DarkEuphoria posted:

Twoday was eaten by a pack of feral hogs

It has taken some time for the hogs to learn to read. At first they could not understand all the tups and truppos. Now that they have deciphered his strange calligraphy, the hogs will be carrying out Twoday’s legacy. They have learned to use the mail system, so they can send BOOK to all the true believers. Beware.

https://www.imgur.com/W7WRxEi.mp4

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

three parasites in a trench coat: hi i'm twoday

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Bob Socko posted:

three parasites in a trench coat: hi i'm twoday

heh

twoday
May 4, 2005

I'm in touch with the printer, the book still hasn't been shipped to the distributor yet but the process seems to be rolling along. I'll post the estimated shipping date if they tell me that soon

twoday has issued a correction as of 17:44 on Mar 31, 2022

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

:woop:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

I never lost faith

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ex post facho posted:

I still believe

I never stopped believing

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVJgmp2Tc2s

But book of twoday instead

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I hope that Alejandro still believes :ohdear:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I constantly lost faith and quit believing!

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

twoday posted:

I'm in touch with the printer, the book still hasn't been shipped to the distributor yet but the process seems to be rolling along. I'll post the estimated shipping date if they tell me that soon

YES

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

twoday posted:

:worship:

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

twoday posted:

yesss

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

twoday posted:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

cspam when cspam gets the book of cspam

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Any of the extra books still available?

twoday
May 4, 2005

When I ordered them I had the choice of ordering 250 or 500 books and at that moment I needed about 260 so I ended up ordering 500 and therr are extras

twoday
May 4, 2005

The latest round of delays were because the printer was very confused by the type of paper and lamination I had chosen for the book and cover, which is, apparently, very unusual, and it took a while to pass that info between the printer who was arranging the project and the one in charge of the actual printing, and it took a while to communicate all that between the parties involved

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Lol literally everyone is so bad at their "jobs"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
[Book] very unusual