Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the strongest bug?
This poll is closed.
Praying mantis 91 21.06%
🐜 71 16.44%
🦂 56 12.96%
🕷 46 10.65%
🦎 101 23.38%
Centipede 67 15.51%
Total: 432 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

CaptainACAB posted:

Since all you have to do is say you have evidence of something to make everyone believe you do, I have evidence that my cock is 14 inches long and I'm incredibly buff.

You can't see it. But it's true. The NED says so.

what are your opinions on japan claiming the kuril islands?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

paul_soccer12 posted:

why do all the D&D-purchased avs have Xi (being GAY LOL) in them? what does he have to do with ukraine

Preview of whatever's left of Ukraine signing on to belt and road

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Has any mainstream outlet reported at all on the videos of Ukrainian armed forces torturing and executing POWs

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

AnimeIsTrash posted:

what are your opinions on japan claiming the kuril islands?

What are they going to do about it?

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

paul_soccer12 posted:

Has any mainstream outlet reported at all on the videos of Ukrainian armed forces torturing and executing POWs

Illia pononarenko reported on it, said it was good and called for more.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

didn’t Kerensky even do a full offensive that didn’t go anywhere in 1917

izagoof
Feb 14, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Mans posted:

Lol didn't even notice they were talking the February revolution.

Right wingers believe the craziest things

there was some guy in that entire circle (not RWA, just some guy they retweeted on some unrelated thing about the war) who was repeating some just-so story about kids at an expensive private school in LA not getting into UC schools because BIPOCs stole all the slots. The guy then posted some insane screed about digitizing all the assets at the UC libraries and history departments because before you knew it, "they" would destroy all of them

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

500 good dogs posted:

well it didn't take long for the bad memes

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Still 6 pages behind. Hopefully this wasn't posted yet.

https://twitter.com/uamemesforces/status/1508385254767497221

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

euphronius posted:

Yup, the ill-fated July Offensive.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

CaptainACAB posted:

well yeah he's the last azov standing

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Lord of Pie posted:

well yeah he's the last azov standing

I wish. Unfortunately you know the CIA has already paper clipped the smart ones.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
my favourite ilia tweet is when he posted a picture of a Ukrainian soldier he thought was a sexy dude as proof that Ukrainians are ubermensch and russians are subhumans

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

when is the last time the USA armed forces killed a nazi

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

when American Sniper brought a PTSD loser to the range for some gun therapy

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

euphronius posted:

don’t know but probably whenever the last instance of friendly fire was

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

there are plenty of nazis in the officer corps so presumably a few got killed by their enlisted in vietnam

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

paul_soccer12 posted:

when American Sniper brought a PTSD loser to the range for some gun therapy

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley
Oh btw unlike bellingcat I have actual evidence of this. I spent a month literally seething seeing people posting Illia and Kyiv independent horseshit when I had already exposed them and couldn't get anyone to care. So I started my own site.

Entire kyiv independent staff has ties to US government. Illia went to a college with a 34 year old rector founded in 1991 and funded by USAID. CEO started working for IREX in 2011. Did a bunch of startups with NED funding after that. Have her laying wreaths on monuments to fascist terrorists in the same year.

All screenshotted and documented. Real evidence not bellingcats invisible evidence.

www.thered.army

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

CaptainACAB posted:

can you link that, considering they're one of D&D's favourite posters it's pretty awful how pro-Azov they are

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Illia being top to bottom a CIA cutout isn't surprising, but it is funny.

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Not So Fast posted:

can you link that, considering they're one of D&D's favourite posters it's pretty awful how pro-Azov they are

At work so I can't post the screenshot but it's on my site I posted before scroll down to the bottom

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bellingcat being scooped by BBC & Reuters as a series:
https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/1508530999940026383?s=20&t=k8Nwz6J-KjLOAK-7kgXSpw

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
looking forward to Illia meeting up with Ramzan.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...id=winp1taskbar

"Controversial Azov Unit"

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Mans posted:

Lol didn't even notice they were talking the February revolution.

Right wingers believe the craziest things

Yeah I didn't catch that either at first. But they do hate communists and consider the Whites "Legitimate Russia."

euphronius posted:

Yeah the provisional government decided to "help" the Allies by launching an offensive that did nothing except get more people killed.

Godlessdonut has issued a correction as of 22:24 on Mar 28, 2022

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

CaptainACAB posted:

At work so I can't post the screenshot but it's on my site I posted before scroll down to the bottom

Reading now, thanks.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Not So Fast posted:

https://twitter.com/iaponomarenko/status/1120407477659553792

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

this must be from a talking points memo going around because I've seen at least two other huge broadcasters refer to them this way, including the loving CBC

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

the third reich, marred by controversy,

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

i think they mean his tweet about how footage of Ukrainian soldiers torturing POWs is actually badass
I havent seen it either

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

lol

Homeless Friend posted:

the best part of these stories is there are no images. skin peeling off and the guy can't whip out his cellphone? good enough for brown moses

"remote examinations" is me combing through "chemical weapon poisoning" wikipedia page and finding the gnarliest symptoms

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

paul_soccer12 posted:

this must be from a talking points memo going around because I've seen at least two other huge broadcasters refer to them this way, including the loving CBC

GBS was posting that BBC "actually its a pagan symbol" video about Azov with a "hmm, interesting" take

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Dokdo is Korea

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Godlessdonut posted:

So uhhhh apparently the RWAPodcast dudes think Russian was winning WWI until the treacherous Bolsheviks stabbed them in the back. :stare:

https://twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1508526482351611906?s=20&t=nh-QUUBRgnLzbDOCVgF_fQ

https://twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1508530494593454098?s=20&t=nh-QUUBRgnLzbDOCVgF_fQ

as a dumbfuck history nerd: why yes of course, russia totally won the russo-japanese war

why are nationalist revisionists always obsessed with k:d ratios? yes, port arthur was well defended, but the russians lost it and lost two whole fleets trying to hold it. who gives a gently caress about k:d when youve lost your main strategic objective and your entire navy is at the bottom of the ocean

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

paul_soccer12 posted:

i think they mean his tweet about how footage of Ukrainian soldiers torturing POWs is actually badass
I havent seen it either

Oh right, I misread. Still, that there's a helluva tweet.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Conspiratiorist posted:

They're close to but haven't taken Mariupol yet. With the attrition they've sustained taking Mykolaiv is rather unrealistic, nevermind Odessa.

The current official Russian MoD "Mission Accomplished" point is securing Donbass.

😢🎻

You were here not even three days ago saying it would be Grozny

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frosted Flake posted:

e: I want to emphasize “During the preparatory stage~ a period of at least 2 or 3 weeks is required to carry out the necessary concentration of forces in the area selected for the assault. This concentration is never hurried, due to the extreme emphasis placed by the Soviets on very thorough concealment.”

But orcs! Asiatic hordes! How can they plan things in advance??

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CaptainACAB posted:

So I've never paid much attention to bellingcat before since they're NED funded.

But is this their usual standard of evidence? They are coming out saying they have this and that and all this evidence yet they actually post none of it.

I can say I have a portal to another dimension and a unicorn. I have as much proof of this as bellingcat does.

yes bellingcat does this poo poo all the time. that’s how they got their start, with a d&d mod inciting racist lynchings in libya against black immigrants based on fake totally credible evidence that he wouldn’t show anyone

they’re cia, op

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

We can tell it’s an “international poisoning” by an “unknown chemical weapon,” using our expertise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Dreylad posted:

in my naive view, the fact that they're now tossing aside all the rhetoric and ideological demands does mean they might be able to negotiate some kind of concrete ceasefire.

I mean just naively I don't think they really wanted to negotiate before they took Mariopol