Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Trump 100% did not pay for a round after that hole-in-one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I can’t believe we haven’t heard his take on the Will Smith stuff yet

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

seiferguy posted:

I plan on attending the Sunday Brewers game against the Pirates which has a 1:10 start, not sure if I can get there early to tailgate, since we'll be leaving from a family brunch, but who knows!

You might have to adopt my mom's mobile tailgate strategy of "plastic bag with a bunch of beers in it and maybe a plastic soda bottle 80% filled with water and left in the freezer overnight" then.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
This is definitely the seasonal dick tease point of the year where you've recently had one nice weekend in the 60's and it looks amazing outside, but it's actually 20 degrees and you'll get a freak ice storm the next day because gently caress you.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Rectal Placenta posted:

This is definitely the seasonal dick tease point of the year where you've recently had one nice weekend in the 60's and it looks amazing outside, but it's actually 20 degrees and you'll get a freak ice storm the next day because gently caress you.

Around here every day it's getting hotter, winter is well and truly over and I can feel the pressure cooker of summer coming.

Thank gently caress I'm getting out of Vegas, no matter how it turns out. I decided a while back that I could not survive another summer here, it is just absolutely loving absurd and in truth no one should live here. It's not a safe or reasonable place for humans to live when running central AC 24/7and hardly ever going outside is the only way not to die.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Rectal Placenta posted:

Yea Chicago has been a real tease lately. 1-2 days in the 60s, then a week in the 30s and 40s. That’s Smarch for ya.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
My scrotum is a bit itchy and, personally, I just blame the discord.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

We are the only true users of the internet

https://twitter.com/CobrastanGuy/status/1508876109814931456

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Egyptian literature is oddly specific

Sports scores and football scores as seperate entities as well

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Baseball is not a sport.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Where the gently caress is arguing about The Simpsons or military history? This list is bullshit.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Rectal Placenta posted:

Correct. Last week was day after day of ideal weather. Now that I'm at home with a week off and a new smoker, it is freezing and/or going to rain.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

fartknocker posted:

Where the gently caress is arguing about The Simpsons or military history? This list is bullshit.

What is or isn't a sandwich

Regional BBQ

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

fartknocker posted:

If season 4 of The Simpsons was an army it would kick the poo poo out of Subadai Khan's expeditionary force.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Correct. Last week was day after day of ideal weather. Now that I'm at home with a week off and a new smoker, it is freezing and/or going to rain.

Yeeeaapp they sent us home for two weeks to flip the in-office/WFH schedule rotation, our last week in the office every day was 50s and 60s, and every single day at home the last two weeks has been either below or near freezing, rainy, windy, snowy or all of the above :mad:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

https://twitter.com/orangecosheriff/status/1508882143468044296?s=21

My favorite cop myth is that you can overdose on fentanyl by touching it.

Show me a cop who only triples my work, and I’ll kiss his feet. What a bunch of loving morons.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I sent you my electronic M, please respond

e:

LeeMajors posted:

Show me a cop who only triples my work, and I’ll kiss his feet. What a bunch of loving morons.

LWT took the piss out of that video of the cop that collapsed after touching the baggie or whatever that had fentanyl laced drugs in it:

https://youtu.be/RMpCGD7b_H4

Surprised they don’t just shoot the drugs

Freaquency fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Mar 30, 2022

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Freaquency posted:

LWT took the piss out of that video of the cop that collapsed after touching the baggie or whatever that had fentanyl laced drugs in it:

Surprised they don’t just shoot the drugs

I once got called to assess like ten cops who wrestled open a bag of powder during an altercation and they all got dizzy and faint and poo poo.

Infuriating performative nonsense.

All while they refused to wear masks during Covid.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Thank god that this list clearly pointed at men clarified that it could be used for chatting with men aboutsportsnoreallynotgaynottakebacks

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Eifert Posting posted:

Baseball is not a sport.

I will kick your rear end

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Joey Freshwater posted:

I will kick your rear end

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

You can chat with men? About football!?

*writes "gently caress the cowboys" no caps oll over Home Depot product reviews*

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

LeeMajors posted:

It's loving irritating because they're charging people for assault on officers because they have a panic attack when they see powder.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Joey Freshwater posted:

Completely unrelated anyone remember when Kim Jong Il played a perfect round of golf, all holes in one and then retired?

I mean obviously that's fake, but if I golfed as a hobby and somehow did that I probably wouldn't ever golf again.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Lol meanwhile I have routinely entered homes where fentanyl's been smoked or is lying around and I have yet to OD on it.

Sadly kids have OD'd but it's not from touching fentanyl, it's always accidental ingestion because a caregiver looses track of their drugs/is nodding off and their kid eats a pill/other super depressing reason that does not involve mysterious anime killing powder magic.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Quiet Feet posted:

*writes "gently caress the cowboys" no caps oll over Home Depot product reviews*

how many dicks per second do they suck

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Kim Jong Il was actually Pop Dog.

I've been told Doxxing is wrong. Sorry.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

LeeMajors posted:

Hey man maybe they had a big Tony Montaña-sized pile of the stuff they jumped face first into!

*insert joke about cops dropping narcan here*

I will say the puppy photo is drat cute though.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Joey Freshwater your post, I agree with, that’s a crappy situation at work. Not to make this about me, but I also hate my job. I often wonder what % of us are wasting our lives at stupid jobs, instead of following our passion and doing what we love. If you guys could do anything for work, what would you do? I would love to become a serial killer who only hunts down and murders people who have starred in 90 Day Fiancé, or one of the many spin-offs 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days, 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way, and 90 Day Fiancé: The Single Life.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

The people “starring” in those shows are just victims. We need to end the real threat. The producers who green light the crap.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Pron on VHS posted:

Joey Freshwater your post, I agree with, that’s a crappy situation at work. Not to make this about me, but I also hate my job. I often wonder what % of us are wasting our lives at stupid jobs, instead of following our passion and doing what we love. If you guys could do anything for work, what would you do? I would love to become a serial killer who only hunts down and murders people who have starred in 90 Day Fiancé, or one of the many spin-offs 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days, 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way, and 90 Day Fiancé: The Single Life.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I wanna say though that I do actually love my job. It was just a frustrating situation that I was venting about and she handled it well. I work with great people and I love what we’re doing, especially the Ukrainian refugee help that Zelensky tweeted about.

It just felt like a LOT of work was all for nothing. And it was but I’m over it now. I definitely learned a lot from it

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

BigPaddy posted:

The people “starring” in those shows are just victims. We need to end the real threat. The producers who green light the crap.

Sometimes you catch a glimpse of one of the cameramen/producers and they are just the sleaziest looking , subhuman pieces of poo poo. Like one of the aliens from MIB trying to fit into a human suit.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Pron on VHS posted:

Lmao

I'm not quite where I want my career to be in terms of duties but I'm trending in the right direction. Big project at work right now to take a lot of the busy work off of my department's plate and I'm missing a lot of the work required to implement that new system while on parental leave lol and then I can start on the bigger-picture stuff that actually interests me.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Hey man maybe they had a big Tony Montaña-sized pile of the stuff they jumped face first into!

*insert joke about cops dropping narcan here*

I will say the puppy photo is drat cute though.

Just the frailest babies imaginable. Walking around with loving guns.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

:same: but Gundam model kit reviews from the early 90s

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/crypto/status/1508920374301446147

whoopsie poopsie!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Hey, that's chump change compared to the money banks have bilked from taxpayers!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Currency of the future!

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

fartknocker posted:

:same: but Gundam model kit reviews from the early 90s

Or Gundam model kit reviews from the late 90s-early 00s with weird dudes getting mad that girls have found their fandom. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Pennywoth on HBO is surprisingly good