Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

man nurse posted:

In grumbling Snake voice: Virtuous Cycle..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I wonder if it will just be the sorry rear end PS2 on PS4 library that they stopped updating after like 3 months.

almost definitely. actually thinkin about it i'm 100% sure thats why theyre not giving us a list of games lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

I wonder if it will just be the sorry rear end PS2 on PS4 library that they stopped updating after like 3 months.

that was so bogus. i was hype for that and fully prepared to pay 15-20 bucks a pop for classic ps2 games i already owned

but at least i finally got to play rogue galaxy

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that was so bogus. i was hype for that and fully prepared to pay 15-20 bucks a pop for classic ps2 games i already owned

I paid $20 for Parappa the Rappa and then refreshed the search once a week for like 2 years and they never added anything lol.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

It think they said it would be stuff from PS1, PS2, PS3, and PSP.

$120 a year.

What else is there to say? Thank you Sony.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Somy do be based frfr doe #ad as mlords nibellion and wario64.would say

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

somy do be based frfr doe #ad as mlords nibellion and wario64.would say

e: gently caress, beaten

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This puzzled me so much, they made a big deal of it at the start and completely abandoned it after such a short time. Did everyone involved in it up and leave the company one weekend lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It would probably cost less than eight figures to get viable PS3 emulation working so people don’t have to use a spotty streaming service, but I guess that cuts too deeply into the marketing budget for TLOU2 multiplayer DLC execution animation packs

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I for one welcome margin the services but I think also having them still be separate amounts of money and packages. I simply love the brand. I need to finish my ICO speed runs for the plat also

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

EmmyOk posted:

I for one welcome margin the services but I think also having them still be separate amounts of money and packages. I simply love the brand. I need to finish my ICO speed runs for the plat also

i dont understand your post so im just imagining Margin the Services as a new sonic character

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

i dont understand your post so im just imagining Margin the Services as a new sonic character

Lol

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

did they ever release any of the ace combat games for newer consoles?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

my morning jackass posted:

did they ever release any of the ace combat games for newer consoles?

Yes there's a PS4 version of I think 5 or 0, but theyre exclusive to preordering AC7 and never got put out separately

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Yes there's a PS4 version of I think 5 or 0, but theyre exclusive to preordering AC7 and never got put out separately

It was 5 for preordering 7 for PS4 and 6 for preordering on Xbox. Weird that they did it that way

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

It was 5 for preordering 7 for PS4 and 6 for preordering on Xbox. Weird that they did it that way

For some reason- probably some kind of glitch?- AC6 was available for a couple of days about two weeks ago on the Xbox store, but it was $60 lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

elf help book posted:

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lol