Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Durf posted:

i'd say its about 90/50 in/out masking in toronto

a lot of businesses still politely ask for masks so I'm guessing most people probably just assume you need them indoors

everyone 40ish and under in ontario is real pissed about real estate and the NDP could dominate on that issue alone but lord knows Horwath will only chase after the boomers in suburbia again

Horwath is literally a landlord lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i think it's a requirement for running for office

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.
Look if you can't manage a few properties how can you handle the whole province or nation???

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Thought I saw a metcap sign in front of my building and almost had a heart attack

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

honestly if you haven’t had covid yet you are probably a non-essential contributor to society and should be prepared for re-education in the new lib-ndp dictatorship that I am told exists now.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

my morning jackass posted:

honestly if you haven’t had covid yet you are probably a non-essential contributor to society and should be prepared for re-education in the new lib-ndp dictatorship that I am told exists now.

The "essential" workers list, which includes lawyers, bankers, and parliamentarians, begs to differ :grin:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

my morning jackass posted:

Nice, brunch!

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
how would you even know if you have it or not, unless you get hospitalized you aren't going to get a real test. rapid tests are a joke and only work if you have enough that you can take like 3 each day

im blaming my constant fatigue and general stupidity on undiagnosed long covid that i have absolutely no idea if ive had or not

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

RBC posted:

im blaming my constant fatigue and general stupidity on undiagnosed long covid that i have absolutely no idea if ive had or not

I'm blameing mine on just being me, a guy, of advancing age and past hsitory of exposure to leaded gas

gently caress you spellchekc this post is perfesct

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Its more of a tide than a wave.

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Bilirubin posted:

Nice, brunch!

Leave this poo poo in the computer toucher thread thanks

Like for fucks sake stop celebrating over not having to leave the house since 2020. I'm a controls engineer. I have had to.

E: language.

Isentropy has issued a correction as of 21:05 on Mar 30, 2022

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Isentropy posted:

Like for fucks sake stop celebrating over not having to leave the house since 2020. I'm a controls engineer. I have had to.

Quit

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Isentropy posted:

do you want a cookie or something

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

RBC posted:

how would you even know if you have it or not, unless you get hospitalized you aren't going to get a real test. rapid tests are a joke and only work if you have enough that you can take like 3 each day

could just be regular old depression!

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
lol if you weren't already feeling kinda lovely and tired most of the time pre-covid

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
yeah i mean i was already following biosphere and climate stuff so you bet i was hella tired and depressed

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Durf posted:

i'd say its about 90/50 in/out masking in toronto

a lot of businesses still politely ask for masks so I'm guessing most people probably just assume you need them indoors

everyone 40ish and under in ontario is real pissed about real estate and the NDP could dominate on that issue alone but lord knows Horwath will only chase after the boomers in suburbia again

lmao she's so terrible

i knew she was going to lose again when i saw her completely just not give a gently caress about laurentian

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

vyelkin posted:

Horwath is literally a landlord lmao

is she really lmao

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit
I've been mildly sick multiple times (or constantly, due to chronic sinusitis) in the last few months and I've never bothered to get a COVID test because if it was positive then I would miss out on 5-14 days of work possibly multiple times and I have to pay almost half of the salary from that job for rent in order to afford to live in this province.

That's where I'm at with COVID, good job Canada you did it.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

a primate posted:

is she really lmao

from here: https://pds.oico.on.ca/Pages/Public/PublicDisclosures.aspx

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

yeah i mean i was already following biosphere and climate stuff so you bet i was hella tired and depressed

I deleted my bookmarks to the CC threads and stopped reading the news in general because doom scrolling was taking a toll on my mental health.

Back in late December.

Before our government went 'know what we're just going to pretend there isn't a pandemic' and Russia invaded Ukraine while having one of the worst winters on record in a city known for it's horrible winters.

Lol lmao.

EvilJoven has issued a correction as of 23:50 on Mar 30, 2022

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

EvilJoven posted:

I deleted my bookmarks to the CC threads and stopped reading the news in general because doom scrolling was taking a toll on my mental health.

Back in late December.

Before our government went 'know what we're just going to pretend there isn't a pandemic' and Russia invaded Ukraine while having one of the worst winters on record in a city known for it's horrible winters.

Lol lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt3E7S8me2E

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Isentropy posted:

I am sorry friendo if my "open Biden-Liberal-brunch" shitpost / joke caused you to suffer. That would not be Right Speech, and I am trying to work on my skillful practice of the Noble Eight Fold Path.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Tested positive in Medicine Hat on Tuesday after being positive in January. It's not a good time so far.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

Tested positive in Medicine Hat on Tuesday after being positive in January. It's not a good time so far.

Sorry to hear it. I hope you heal well and fast.

Its hit at work in Cow Town pretty hard and everyone agrees "you don't want this".

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:15 on Oct 29, 2022

Rodney The Yam II
Mar 3, 2007

Bilirubin posted:

I am sorry friendo if my "open Biden-Liberal-brunch" shitpost / joke caused you to suffer. That would not be Right Speech, and I am trying to work on my skillful practice of the Noble Eight Fold Path.

This is 100% realposting and I'm here for it

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Bilirubin posted:

Sounds like your controls have been engineered, buddy.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

this is unrelated to anything but does anyone have a list of what the various CRA error codes mean? I can't log in but I don't want to just dump my error code here and i'd rather not call them and be stuck on hold for another 3 hours since I just had to do that to get a new security code

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
In my experiance with the CRA website they will gently caress up something new on their end every other month. just wait until tomorrow and it will be fixed

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

thats pretty accurate lol

i don't understand how they've managed to make a website that's this aggressively terrible

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/pdmcleod/status/1509602256357937163?s=21&t=gUsUwmvK4fLj9CbKexEjXQ

im going to buy all of these

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

I already did.

Scrolled by them that is.

eta: I'm Thatcher's tumor eyeball earrings

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
props to the national post for making nfts i hate even more than regular nfts

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

nfts so bad you don’t even want to save as

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Well I am glad that covid is over otherwise that would be really bad.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
We're starting to have staffing issues at work and those at work are taking off masks and poo poo. Covid is def coming back into care homes lol

Also lol our province is closing all testing sites and won't release any info except weekly.

Best summer ever *coughs up intestines at the Boston pizza patio*

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Best summer ever *coughs up intestines at the Boston pizza patio*

well then it can't be covid 'cause it doesn't like warm weather and being outside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I have surrounded myself with a circle of children and wear my mask when I'm not sitting somewhere. I am invincible from covid. If someone coughs near me I just chant "I did my part we need to live our lives" under my breath.