Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

Binary Badger posted:

Hard to argue that it was a 'lasagna chain' when he never opened any other locations than the first one

LOL at 500 press releases when each one is the equivalent of 'I woke up and soiled my cat suit'
There was a Dubai and London, ON location.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hahaha you loving dickhead it most certainly was not a "ghost kitchen before ghost kitchens were a thing" hahahah

edit: in like every imaginable meaning of "ghost kitchen" he is wrong.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I mean I guess he made a "ghost kitchen" insofar as that location is now absolutely haunted

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I like that the suit itself has superpowers and not Nathen. The suit is telepathic.

Edit: and not just telepathic, it’s EXTREMELY telepathic. Is the empathy power also extreme or is it just regular empathy? The wording is a little ambiguous.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Mar 30, 2022

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Nathen Mazri posted:

I don’t know why I feel the pressure — pressure that I always have to post

Same, Nathen, same

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
It's called narcissism Nathen

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Nathen's suit reaches out to him and says "Nathen, this is a horrible idea" and he says "dear god! My telepathic suit has detected one of you had a really cruel thought just now!"

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
Trump is so much more fun when he's a gay Arab with weird hangups about his sexuality and obsessed with Garfield than when he's trying to end America's semblance of a democratic process.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

pseudanonymous posted:

Trump is so much more fun when he's a gay Arab with weird hangups about his sexuality and obsessed with Garfield than when he's trying to end America's semblance of a democratic process.

Nathen would almost certainly be a better President although that’s not saying much

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

He doesn't seem actively malicious so it would be a step up from most of them

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Someone make a supercut of his friendly GarfieldEATS persona and him screaming at women in arabian on tiktok or whatever

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

sharknado slashfic posted:

He doesn't seem actively malicious so it would be a step up from most of them

Give Nathen a tiny taste of power and I guarantee he’d be a tyrant. Oh sure it’d start with “everyone wears orange on mondays by law” but it’d end up with 24-7 mandatory entertagement

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Nathen would use his authority to feed his ego and bank account while being transparently fake about caring for the working class. He'd spend all his time tweeting and doing photo ops and not giving a single poo poo about policies or any kind of issue that effects anyone but himself

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Yes but what would Nathen do (apologies if :thejoke:)

Nathen certainly does problematize my belief that the last guy was literally the worst possible president, even beyond electing a child or a cat

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nathen deflecting the blame for GarfieldEATS' failure by trashing his ex-business partner (again), Pascal Haider:

:psyduck:

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Le ROI Est Mort; Vive Le ROI

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
taco bell, well known for prioritizing amazing food over affordability

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
GarfieldEats: Me and Garfield alone

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it is by garfield alone that i set my mind in motion

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
That Pascal is such a rascal. He’ll rue the day he crossed Nathfield!

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
An insane Arab would be a better president than anybody

So ducking stupid

I’m so enraged why didn’t this dude just be like here is garfieldeats and I started it world wasn’t ready. I wanted to travel to experience the thing bc it’s so stupid it was cool. Then virus I understand but worlds youngest that means nothing. Why does he harp on this.

I am in book in-bookmarking this thing. Someone pm me if anything good happens

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

everdave posted:

An insane Arab would be a better president than anybody

So ducking stupid

I’m so enraged why didn’t this dude just be like here is garfieldeats and I started it world wasn’t ready. I wanted to travel to experience the thing bc it’s so stupid it was cool. Then virus I understand but worlds youngest that means nothing. Why does he harp on this.

I am in book in-bookmarking this thing. Someone pm me if anything good happens

Nathen? Is that you?

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

hahaha you loving dickhead it most certainly was not a "ghost kitchen before ghost kitchens were a thing" hahahah

edit: in like every imaginable meaning of "ghost kitchen" he is wrong.

Ok, I am def more than happy to agree that maybe we are just trying to be nice and Garfield Eats was not ahead of it’s time on anything.

Mozi posted:

taco bell, well known for prioritizing amazing food over affordability

Lollllll.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Mar 31, 2022

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Well at least you tried. Just like Nathen.

Edit: your edit somehow beat my quote. Weird.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

DoombatINC posted:

I mean I guess he made a "ghost kitchen" insofar as that location is now absolutely haunted

also in the sense that no one wanted to eat there

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Nathen deflecting the blame for GarfieldEATS' failure by trashing his ex-business partner (again), Pascal Haider:

:psyduck:

He said on camera that he has a "house in the hills" style retreat but god forbid the other guy sleep in his apartment

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

Steve Jorbs posted:

There was a Dubai and London, ON location.
I've been wondering, has there ever been any evidence of those locations actually existing? I've only ever seen pictures/video/reviews of the main location. Did Nathen post about them when they each closed? I only ever remember the landlord dispute with the Toronto store.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The GarfieldEats in Dubai is supposedly the largest GarfieldEats in the world.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

sharknado slashfic posted:

He said on camera that he has a "house in the hills" style retreat but god forbid the other guy sleep in his apartment

Much less in his one (guest) bedroom apartment!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Mar 31, 2022

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

kntfkr posted:

The GarfieldEats in Dubai is supposedly the largest GarfieldEats in the world.

A perfect match for the world’s youngest entrepregager and former Garfield licensee

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i wanna learn more about Nathen's best friend w/ the flcl eyebrows

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Should I see a doctor if my entergagement lasts more than 24 hours?

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Escape From Noise posted:

Should I see a doctor if my entergagement lasts more than 24 hours?

No, that means it is time to request more Orange Tasks

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Big Butt Skinner posted:

I've been wondering, has there ever been any evidence of those locations actually existing? I've only ever seen pictures/video/reviews of the main location. Did Nathen post about them when they each closed? I only ever remember the landlord dispute with the Toronto store.
From what I remember the Dubai one was never a physical restaurant and only did delivery (this might be the pioneering ghost kitchen thing they're talking about), and the London, ON one was planned but never actually materialized.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

kntfkr posted:

What is flcl?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Every day is Monday when you hang out with Nathen.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

kntfkr posted:

I hate anime and still laughed at this.
I am shamed.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

pseudanonymous posted:

This is the current welcoming bot-message on the discord, I feel like there's a lot to unpack here.

quote:

Hey @new member, welcome to the most entergaging Nathfield!
Join Nathen Mazri , world's youngest Garfield licensee, founded GarfieldEATS, 1st lasagna chain, with creator Jim Davis 10Million mentions/memes and then Scooby-Doo EATS and now became a thing on the internet with global media hype and over 500 press releases. He is now on an orange mission and transformed to Nathfield to clean the Earth.
His orange GarfieldEATS suit possesses superpowers and extreme telepathy and empathy for humankind.

#staybrowsed and be part of his adventure. He believes Youth is an asset, not a liability based on his self-memoir book Arabiolosis.

Ask your members about Orange Tasks and how to become an Entergage Fanvestor. There are cool channels to experience and join the meeting rooms where Nathen does pop up to get to know you and entergage you. His assistant replies on his behalf during the day, but if you see a code: Nate1 then it is him messaging. yes, really him. You also have the chance to own a piece of GarfieldEATS in the metaverse and NFTs to celebrate the memories on Opensea.

Love me, feed, me, don't leave me!

I don't think all those are current promises, rather Nathen hasn't got round to updating the text.

If he persists with any Garfield/Nathfield crap at all, then he some ride ahead. There's a saying about the litigious Disney and their property: Don't mess with the mouse. A rebellious Nathen would learn the hard way: Don't fuk with the cat.

He already owes money to ViacomCBS, according to the article linked on the previous page ITT, and I'm guessing no small amount.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Mar 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

Give Nathen a tiny taste of power and I guarantee he’d be a tyrant. Oh sure it’d start with “everyone wears orange on mondays by law” but it’d end up with 24-7 mandatory entertagement