Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

oh poo poo I didn't know it was out yet thanks sir

As a droid user I often receive group texts as individual texts for some reason

This happened to me until I replaced my phone. No idea why! I checked the settings numerous times and they were identical between 'em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

It's a Huge loving Deal that I get an iPhone because I'm ruining my friends' group texting Experience (lmao)

Currently deciding between iPhone SE and Pixel 5a tho. Probably gonna sleep on it. Both seem good in their own ways. I've decided I don't need Peak Performance and Top Cameras at this stage in my life.

This is the only reason why I'm considering an iPhone when I upgrade.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
If I didn't have an iPhone through work I wouldn't have one period. I prefer Android phones a lot. Then again I loving loved my Blackberry so I'm a dinosaur mobile user with bad taste.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I’ve found that both with laptops and phones I have less time to gently caress around fiddling with it and honestly I just want my poo poo to hold a charge, have a stable OS and work all the time.

Apple products are more expensive but they work extremely well together and genuinely make my life easier.

Also, don’t crush up your recreational narcotics and smoke them in a cigar. Saw my second non-cpr pulse oximetry reading ever in the single digits with stable pleth waveform. 7% isn’t good!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

I’ve found that both with laptops and phones I have less time to gently caress around fiddling with it and honestly I just want my poo poo to hold a charge, have a stable OS and work all the time.

Apple products are more expensive but they work extremely well together and genuinely make my life easier.

Also, don’t crush up your recreational narcotics and smoke them in a cigar. Saw my second non-cpr pulse oximetry reading ever in the single digits with stable pleth waveform. 7% isn’t good!

Thats a long way from my shower beer.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

So Bruce Willis either has dementia/parkinsons + or something aggressive.

Rip to a real one

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Missed out on board game chat but would also like to endorse Snake Oil.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Bruce Willis is fully digitized and will be making films for the rest of time

Sucks about Bruce Willis the actual person though

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

LeeMajors posted:

:stare:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Is a full jar of dill pickles considered a narcotic? Is it still ok for me to crush them up & smoke them in a cigar?

I kinda need an answer quickly.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

LeeMajors posted:

So an organ donor. Cool!

Android Apocalypse posted:

Is a full jar of dill pickles considered a narcotic? Is it still ok for me to crush them up & smoke them in a cigar?

I kinda need an answer quickly.

Smoke weed pickles er'y day

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Fortune favors the bold. Smoke the pickles.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

So an organ donor. Cool!

I actually think he will be fine. He wasn’t down for long but he took a swan dive right off the oxygen dissociation curve.

He bagged up fairly quickly and was A&O ~30min later at the ED. Required a lot of BVM support for awhile even after he regained some spontaneous breathing w the narcan and was GCS 3 for almost my entire contact.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

LeeMajors posted:

Fortune favors the bold. Smoke the pickles.

I actually think he will be fine. He wasn’t down for long but he took a swan dive right off the oxygen dissociation curve.

He bagged up fairly quickly and was A&O ~30min later at the ED. Required a lot of BVM support for awhile even after he regained some spontaneous breathing w the narcan and was GCS 3 for almost my entire contact.

Did the hospital tube him? Being that out and knowing narcan isn't forever, I'd be surprised they'd have someone babysitting for that long. Either way, sleeping OD patients are easy OD patients!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Man, finding out Bruce Willis has been going through mental decline for like 5 years makes him appearing in dozens of trashy eastern european films suddenly sad instead of funny.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Did the hospital tube him? Being that out and knowing narcan isn't forever, I'd be surprised they'd have someone babysitting for that long. Either way, sleeping OD patients are easy OD patients!

Nah just a Narcan drip

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Smoke the dill, throw the bread and butter pickles in the trash

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Kalli posted:

Man, finding out Bruce Willis has been going through mental decline for like 5 years makes him appearing in dozens of trashy eastern european films suddenly sad instead of funny.

He was building a nest egg for his family so he cashed a lot of checks in the past few years while he could.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

https://twitter.com/_HelenDale/status/1507815375446188035

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

On Andorid, Textra turns those texts into little smiley faces beneath the target text. I still get a notification about it though. It used to be worse...I used to get an actual text that said "so and so liked your message"
Support for that is being rolled out for Android fyi

T-Square
May 14, 2009

I’m gonna have to start a game list and establish a games shelf full of games I won’t get to play :3:

I just picked up my wheels from the powder coater for my hooligan street tracker project and these look incredible and I’m super hyped

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

LeeMajors posted:

Nah just a Narcan drip

Huh... I don't think I've ever heard or seen that done. Even in my last clinical a week ago they had an od and just kept giving narcan pushes when he started slipping.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Huh... I don't think I've ever heard or seen that done. Even in my last clinical a week ago they had an od and just kept giving narcan pushes when he started slipping.

Weird they’re pretty common around here if a couple boluses don’t get them through the apnea. Of course, port city and all, we’ve got lots of nasty poo poo running around.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Calamity, friends.

I ordered a great light weight rain shell. Breathes nice so you can exercise, price was right, seems durable, fits well.

BUT!

Doesn’t have an inside pocket!

I am crestfallen.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Calamity, friends.

I ordered a great light weight rain shell. Breathes nice so you can exercise, price was right, seems durable, fits well.

BUT!

Doesn’t have an inside pocket!

I am crestfallen.

I had the same experience w a TNF microball jacket. Bought it online. Killer reviews. Cool colors. Got it and no pockets other than hand pockets.

I kept it, but Christ what a bummer. Give me a single chest pocket at least. It’s a great light jacket though.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

So Bruce Willis either has dementia/parkinsons + or something aggressive.

Rip to a real one

gently caress his "handlers"

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1509492719047131137?t=YQr88QzKKXDXq7Inp-PjmQ&s=19

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Was the last serious movie he in that Unbreakable sequel or the Death Wish reboot or something after that?

I remember the trailer for the Death Wish one being the most fascist movie trailer I can recall in ages.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Red 2 he made very little sense in interviews. That felt like the last big Bruce Willis movie I’ve seen

Was that Samuel l Jackson Glass movie before or after that?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Looks like Red 2 was 2013 (oh god), Death Wish reboot was 2018 and Glass was 2019.

So yeah, I wonder if he even did any promo stuff for Glass, because man I bet he was not doing well

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

LeeMajors posted:

I had the same experience w a TNF microball jacket. Bought it online. Killer reviews. Cool colors. Got it and no pockets other than hand pockets.

I kept it, but Christ what a bummer. Give me a single chest pocket at least. It’s a great light jacket though.

It’s unconscionable.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Kalli posted:

Looks like Red 2 was 2013 (oh god), Death Wish reboot was 2018 and Glass was 2019.

So yeah, I wonder if he even did any promo stuff for Glass, because man I bet he was not doing well

Jesus Christ that was nearly 9 years ago?

Dude was talking all over himself

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/sarahsolfails/status/1509367011876524037?t=-AetT4vW7mcGHkDkTcHP4A&s=19

100% better if you read this in Al Pacino's voice.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

From the replies:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
He's pretty bad in Glass; I know there's a brief flashback to Unbreakable in the movie that's extremely jarring in that it makes you go, "yeah, I'm not mis-remembering, there was a time when he could act."

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
So has someone probably just been standing off camera feeding him lines for years? That would explain much.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

So has someone probably just been standing off camera feeding him lines for years? That would explain much.

Yeah ear pieces they said

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, if you look at his IMDB after Red 2, it's Sin City 2, then a whole lot of EE dreck, then a voice role in a Lego movie, Glass and the Death Wish reboot and then another 15 EE dreck action films.

Someone should go watch these movies to see if he's doing as well as Steven Seagall who refuses to stand up in the films he makes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOig0VIb6_U

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Well I watched Moon Knight and yeah it looks like something I'm actually going to want to watch

Isaac is just effortlessly charismatic

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Watch "How To with John Wilson" on HBO. Hilarious.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Kalli posted:

Yeah, if you look at his IMDB after Red 2, it's Sin City 2, then a whole lot of EE dreck, then a voice role in a Lego movie, Glass and the Death Wish reboot and then another 15 EE dreck action films.

Someone should go watch these movies to see if he's doing as well as Steven Seagall who refuses to stand up in the films he makes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOig0VIb6_U

It's an open secret inside the industry that Segal has been quietly suffering from obesity for many years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
The difference is Bruce Willis seems like he's at least an okay guy (at least I don't remember any lovely stories about him) whereas Seagal is widely known as being a complete piece of poo poo human.

Also Willis has made a poo poo ton of good movies, and however many direct to video pieces of trash he made can't take that away from him, and Seagal has, what "Under Siege" and that's about it.