Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

It's always moral to make fun of the ruling class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

It is always ok to a mock a politician and/or their lovely lovely kids.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It was punching up to make fun of Hunter (and the other Hunter may he rest in peace) but it was punching down to make fun of Punk pooping himself.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

crap mahself punk! or poop

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

MassRafTer posted:

It was punching up to make fun of Hunter (and the other Hunter may he rest in peace) but it was punching down to make fun of Punk pooping himself.

But Punk's richer than Caster?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Davros1 posted:

But Punk's richer than Caster?

Even the rich can't help when they make a stink stink in their dipey.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bix poo poo himself on that tweet. The elite must be mocked and shamed. Hunter chose his lot in life.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/SDDN48Bean/status/1509345365434441728?t=uZJYOKL9vJAsRQ8FcIMhZA&s=19

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Ganso Bomb posted:

I dunno, I'm sick so maybe my brain isn't at its full capacity. In my head, if you're in the arena and you know there's one match and then the main event, you might take that time to go to the bathroom or get food or just chill a bit until the big match happens. Maybe it's less a mindset in AEW since almost every match is a cool fun match. My head feels like a balloon.

this is absolutely wwe-brain.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
please don't punch down at the multimillionaire deadbeat dad whose father is the most powerful man in the world

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

little munchkin posted:

please don't punch down at the multimillionaire deadbeat dad whose father is the most powerful man in the world

Dont forget being a seed round investor for 'what Palantir is to the CIA, we are to the usda'

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

little munchkin posted:

Whose mom and sister died in a car crash he survived, along with his brother Beau, who then died of cancer. It's kinda punching down, a little bit. Hunters a fuckup, no doubt, but would anyone go through that poo poo and be stable, even with their Dad as President?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

drat, i feel real bad for him now. not.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Kvantum posted:

Whose mom and sister died in a car crash he survived, along with his brother Beau, who then died of cancer. It's kinda punching down.

Ah yes beau, you should probably look at his record as a lawyer. The family is rotten to the core.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Drakkel posted:

https://twitter.com/WWEGareth/status/1509241233943797768

So AEW has let Marko Stunt's contract expire and the Gareth Squad have concluded this is the exact same thing is WWE firing 100 people during the worst of the pandemic, and also that AEW is definitely dying and going out of business because they "can't afford Marko Stunt"

https://twitter.com/AEW_Fritz/status/1509292146590892038?s=20&t=qW_rXaRgP_uaYOVv-FD8QA

:iiaca:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Kvantum posted:

Whose mom and sister died in a car crash he survived, along with his brother Beau, who then died of cancer. It's kinda punching down, a little bit. Hunters a fuckup, no doubt, but would anyone go through that poo poo and be stable, even with their Dad as President?

Lots of people go through that sort of thing every day all over the world and manage to never morph into lunatic pieces of poo poo.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

How exactly is WWE changing the business model? Figuring out how to get stupid people to give them billions of dollars to make dogshit tv shows?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Kvantum posted:

after all that i guess he's earned the right to ignore his child support payments

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

No war but class war

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

(directed @ the guy who is a bunt hole) you're a bunt hole

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
I've decided: Hunter and/or Joe Biden get to slap Max Caster live on AEW Dynamite

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Kvantum posted:

Hunter was watching the show but was too hosed up on crack for the joke to really register

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
https://twitter.com/oblivindi/status/1509346443873693700

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

I think maybe she just doesn't like wrestling?

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Davros1 posted:

Codyvator is gone.

...no it isn't???

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

if there's one thing sports type stuff shouldn't do it's say who's gonna be appearing, I want the superbowl to be a surprise dammit!!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

if there's one thing sports type stuff shouldn't do it's say who's gonna be appearing, I want the superbowl to be a surprise dammit!!

Literally the only thing that has any heat in WWE is all the Cody teasing, so that's definitely what you should do for Sports Entertainment which is a thing completely unrelated to sports

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I watch every hockey game hoping there's a swerve and the Hartford Whalers show up.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Last sentence is solid, tho

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Zombie Lemur posted:

I watch every hockey game hoping there's a swerve and the Hartford Whalers show up.

The only reason I tune in to Portland basketball is because there's a chance the Washington Wizards might do a run in

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Feeling better this morning. I was apparently afflicted with illness caused by lingering WWE Brain but at least it passed, unlike some of these tweeters.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

this is absolutely wwe-brain.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
https://twitter.com/jamesie_2015/status/1509450485148884992?s=21&t=trLq-6TRdGGpxFQZIpzlWw

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Are they sure they just aren't fans of TUE?

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

The timing of this one is great, because they’ve been announcing a lot less of the card in advance recently. Unless I missed or forgot something, Punk/Caster, Danielson/Yuta, and Moxley/Lethal were all announced the day of the show!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I still enjoy ReDragon tho. Can't pretend that Ruby Soho hasn't been a bit of a disappointment and Adam Cole lives in some weird zone where his matches are often very good to great but for some reason I can't really place I just find it hard to get enthusiastic about him. But a) I had that problem before he went to NXT & b) despite my issues, Cole is still wildly over with AEW live fans (unless something has massively changed in the 2 episodes of Dynamite I've not caught up with yet)

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

They obviously put top draw The Bunny on before the main event to boost viewers to get more eyes on it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

let's gently caress brandon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

They put Austin in a faction with Test and Shawn Stasiak