Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

now i don't feel so bad for farting on a printout of famed straight man bud abbott don't judge me it's who i am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hall of fame page snype

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Bo-Pepper posted:

now i don't feel so bad for farting on a printout of famed straight man bud abbott don't judge me it's who i am

it's how he would have wanted it

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hey abbOOoott *let's er rip*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wait we're farting on the straight men, I'm confused

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Cardi BYOB posted:

Wait we're farting on the straight men, I'm confused

jason bateman desi arnaz dean martin yes toot on their visage

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

jason bateman desi arnaz dean martin yes toot on their visage

I'm rootin and tootin and rip rarin

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

How Wonderful! posted:

I have a question for BFM that I can't post in the "don't come into my thread unless you smell bad" thread, because I smell too good (very good), so I'll post it here: do paper mills really smell bad???? what do they smell like, and why????
They don't smell as bad as they used to, at least around here. It was a sulfury, rotten egg smell like BFM said. I dunno if they make paper differently now or they just put some kind of scrubbers on them, but I haven't smelled a good paper mill stank in years :(

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

B33rChiller

Gonna lie in bed, letting this Booster shot do its rumble through my immune system, and post good wishes to my orbs

Someone get how wonderful a taco. That mean streak doesn't usually show up in the well fed.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
How Wonderful!

B33rChiller posted:

Gonna lie in bed, letting this Booster shot do its rumble through my immune system, and post good wishes to my orbs

Someone get how wonderful a taco. That mean streak doesn't usually show up in the well fed.

Easier said than done, I would LOVE a taco but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon since I'm too swamped with the work I missed last week to cook and no taco place around here delivers. Last night we were gonna taco but we decided to get fancy $$$ mezze instead.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I had a poke bowl for lunch that was nice. Tuna, seaweed salad, crab, soybeans, mango, rice. All good stuff. Not a hint of tacos anywhere in sight.

Escape From Noise

Bo-Pepper posted:

I had a poke bowl for lunch that was nice. Tuna, seaweed salad, crab, soybeans, mango, rice. All good stuff. Not a hint of tacos anywhere in sight.

Should have added some Japanese tako (octopus).

How Wonderful!

I want to post something. Here's what it is-- Burlington has really good mocktails at most upscale places and last night me and Bingo Bango had a really nice dinner and the mocktail was awesome. It was beet juice, urfa biber, apple cider vinegar, lemon, and soda water, the first sip tasted like a Home Depot garden center but each sip after that was earthy, tart, and magnificent. If you have a bunch of beet juice on your hands and dunno what to do with it, I say, get all that other stuff and drink it up.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Octopus is one of those things I have enjoyed every time it was given to me but can never bring myself to order.

How Wonderful!

I have more to say. My therapist is a Lacanian and so can get very into the weeds with little tiny tics of speech. Today she pointed out I was using a lot of words that started with the prefix "ob-", like oblique, obtuse, oblivion, obsequious, obscure, etc.. So we were talking about the root of "ob" and suddenly I started hearing "the 'ob'" as "the yob" and had to pretend to need to go to the bathroom so I could go laugh and chuckle in my yard.

xcheopis

Today I learned that prehensile-tailed porcupines exist.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

How Wonderful! posted:

I have more to say. My therapist is a Lacanian and so can get very into the weeds with little tiny tics of speech. Today she pointed out I was using a lot of words that started with the prefix "ob-", like oblique, obtuse, oblivion, obsequious, obscure, etc.. So we were talking about the root of "ob" and suddenly I started hearing "the 'ob'" as "the yob" and had to pretend to need to go to the bathroom so I could go laugh and chuckle in my yard.

I have a multiple level ear worm happening for me right now.

Level 1 - We Don't Talk About Bruno. I have a child so the song is in my radius much of the time. If you're familiar with the song, one of the lines is - Bruno walks IN with a mischievous GRIN

Level 2 - When I was young and in the Boy Scouts, we learned a number of dirty limericks. We of course learned:

code:
There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose dick was so long he could suck it
He said with a grin and some cum on his chin
If his ear was a oval office he would gently caress it
Classic not at all problematic stuff.

But now, I have a sing songy He said with a GRIN and some cum on his CHIN circling over and over in my brain and make it stop please.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Get the dicks out of yer ears

How Wonderful!

sounds like this Bruno character knows how to party

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Cardi BYOB posted:

Get the dicks out of yer ears

Heather Papps

hello friend

tooth removal went fairly smoothly. i asked the nurse about taking the teeth home and she said no and when the doctor came in i said "i already asked your nurse about taking my teeth home but she said no and i assume you're going to say no as well" and he did say no.

HOWEVER: they did let me take a picture of the extracted teeth before they tossed them in the medical waste bin so that was nice of them.
i made the nurse laugh joking that i could have made a pretty cool necklace out of them.

anyways i guess i'm pretty tough because the anaesthetic has worn off and i'm confident i can drive (i will not drive till tomorrow)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

check it out! a wisdom tooth AND a very cracked molar! spoilered for those that do not want to see two (2) of my teeth in a persons gloved hand.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

They should have let you keep them. You made those!

Escape From Noise

Molar? I HARDLY KNEW AR!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bo-Pepper posted:

They should have let you keep them. You made those!

I KNOW! i told the dentist that i spent more than 30 years growing them and it hurt me to just toss them in the trash but this guy is tooth rich. i bet his house is FULL of stolen teef

Escape From Noise posted:

Molar? I HARDLY KNEW AR!

i am mad at myself because if i got the wisdoms out like, when i was told to, the pressure wouldn't have caused the molar to split

How Wonderful!

A couple years ago I had to get a tooth pulled from getting punched and it sucked so much, I was so whiny afterwards, so I really admire that you're able to post and joke so soon in the aftermath.

Heather Papps

hello friend

How Wonderful! posted:

A couple years ago I had to get a tooth pulled from getting punched and it sucked so much, I was so whiny afterwards, so I really admire that you're able to post and joke so soon in the aftermath.

this is kind to say. i am a bit sore, but it's a new soreness that i can manage as opposed to the old pain of hosed toofs so i'm pretty pleased to be free of that hurt.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Heather Papps posted:

I KNOW! i told the dentist that i spent more than 30 years growing them and it hurt me to just toss them in the trash but this guy is tooth rich. i bet his house is FULL of stolen teef

Maybe he is the father of the teeth boy who needs more teeth

:nms::nms:

Finger Prince

Went for a walk around the local gravel pit today.

...umm, what exactly do they think paddling is here?

No running with fish!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Finger Prince posted:

gravel pit walks rock!

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

gravel pit walks rock!

Weather was absolutely miserable though, it was more for the dog's benefit. Would be nice on a nice day though.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Heather Papps posted:

check it out! a wisdom tooth AND a very cracked molar! spoilered for those that do not want to see two (2) of my teeth in a persons gloved hand.

those are some hefty teeth good work growin them puppies

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Heather Papps posted:

Hell, that's seven of my teeth, by weight! Good job!

Heather Papps

hello friend

tooth fairy must be PISSED they're gonna have to sift thru a dumpster to get those babies

Ass-penny

Heather Papps posted:

Has anyone said :five: post/av combo yet?

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

The mystery, did you unravel it?

B33rChiller

https://donnybenet.bandcamp.com/album/le-piano
New Donny Benet. Mmmmmmmmmm. so silky smoooooth. Luxurious skullet driven basslines, and beautiful synths.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
i associate gravel pits with happy flowers

Escape From Noise

Sarah Cenia posted:

i associate gravel pits with happy flowers

They cleaned your cut out with a wire brush?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Escape From Noise posted:

The mystery, did you unravel it?

Yeah, like Judge Judy when the gavel hits.
Paddling is what British people call wading.