Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Admiral Sheer loving Hubris reminded me of a modern version of a gruff police chief shouting "Your off the case! But damnityouget results!" She was fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Turn in your comm badge and your phaser, you're grounded.

*swigs Space Pepto Bismol right out of the bottle*

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Admiral Sheer loving Hubris reminded me of a modern version of a gruff police chief shouting "Your off the case! But damnityouget results!" She was fun.

drat it Jean-Luc, I got the space mayor AND orbital city hall up my rear end, I got my ex-wife makin' my life hell, and I got an ulcer the size of Io! I don't need you dragging in a trail of dead robots!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

davidspackage posted:

I got an ulcer the size of Io!

Feels like there's some kinda sentient single-celled organism in it, it's so bad!

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Scientists reveal that ulcers are just tiny Klingons.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

PostNouveau posted:

Turn in your comm badge and your phaser, you're grounded.

*swigs Space Pepto Bismol right out of the bottle*

davidspackage posted:

drat it Jean-Luc, I got the space mayor AND orbital city hall up my rear end, I got my ex-wife makin' my life hell, and I got an ulcer the size of Io! I don't need you dragging in a trail of dead robots!

Absurd, humanity has evolved past any recognition or understanding of such ancient and arcane things like "indigestion" and "ulcers".

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

space ulcers, on the other hand...

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Winifred Madgers posted:

space ulcers, on the other hand...

Tachyon build-up in your stomach lining, that'll getcha every time.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

threw up all over the deflector array

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

"Uh... c-captain... :("

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Captain to sickbay, protocol theta four. Point to point transport of the crews stomach contents into the aft bussard collector.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
"Due to the heavy tachyon saturation of your digestive system, this means that while the timeline will be safe, every time you take a poo poo, it will be done in reverse."

"Captain I request to be euthanized"

bltzn
Oct 26, 2020

For the record I do not have a foot fetish.
I just noticed how the Worf archetype is always played by a black actor. Worf, Bortus, the Stargate one, the Andromeda one. Seems kinda racist.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Farscape and SG atlantis tho

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Now I know you're not disrespecting Teal'c

E: and while I'm loving loathe to 'defend' andromeda, having the big ol' hecking eugenicist be a white guy probably would have raised a few questions

Some might say woah maybe you shouldn't have a eugenicist as a protagonist and yeah agreed

Danaru fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Apr 1, 2022

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Danaru posted:

Now I know you're not disrespecting Teal'c

E: and while I'm loving loathe to 'defend' andromeda, having the big ol' hecking eugenicist be a white guy probably would have raised a few questions

Some might say woah maybe you shouldn't have a eugenicist as a protagonist and yeah agreed

Was that the guy who's people base their entire world view on neitze?

And had spikes on their forearms?

KajiTheMelonMan
Sep 2, 2004

I killed a Tuskarr
After starting from ep1 of TNG, I have reached the Sex Ghost episode.

What the gently caress is happening here

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
sex, ghost. sex ghost. seems fairly self-explanatory.

KajiTheMelonMan
Sep 2, 2004

I killed a Tuskarr
This episode is like my mum's romance novels, I think she would like it.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer

davidspackage posted:

AND WILL YA CLOSE THE FUCKIN SHUTTLE BAY DOOR

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

sex, ghost. sex ghost. seems fairly self-explanatory.

Sex ghost sex ghost, what you gonna do? What you gonna do when he cums for you?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Beverly's grandma rising from the grave and shooting people with Force Lightning is the greatest thing to ever happen on TNG.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Arc Hammer posted:

Beverly's grandma rising from the grave and shooting people with Force Lightning is the greatest thing to ever happen on TNG.

The fact that the premise of that episode was lifted from an Anne Rice story makes it better.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

So in the pantheon of greatest episodes we have spock's brain, sub rosa and threshold.

What would be dS9s contribution. I'll start with move a long home.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Dysgenesis posted:

So in the pantheon of greatest episodes we have spock's brain, sub rosa and threshold.

Civil Defense is actually good but also very very funny.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

External Organs posted:

Civil Defense is actually good but also very very funny.

"Attention Bajoran workers"

<Masturbates to completion>

"You now have ten minutes"

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Fun fact! I saw it last night and he actually doesn't say 'attention,' at least the first time he pops up. I zoned out and not sure of the rest.

The bit where he's twiddling his thumbs when the GOTCHA recording from his own superiors plans would make an absolutely amazing gif.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Dysgenesis posted:

in the pale moonlight

edit: just noticed I do not know episodes names for other series as well as ds9 and these are all crap ones

PostNouveau fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Apr 1, 2022

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
The worst DS9 episode is definitely the one where Jake gets a Muse and it turns out its some alien sucking his creative energy or something. Its called The Muse and it is loving terrible.

Actually any episode where Jake is the main focus of the episode is probably bad.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Hollismason posted:

Actually any episode where Jake is the main focus of the episode is probably bad.

OK but The Visitor

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Dysgenesis posted:

Profit and Lace or Fascination. Profit and Lace is just godawful. Meanwhile Fascination has Sisko as the only sane man on a station full of horny people and he gets punched in the face by Bareil and doesn't even flinch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d07_0mhGM2E

PostNouveau posted:

OK but The Visitor
Tony Todd episode, not a Jake episode.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

PostNouveau posted:

OK but The Visitor

Its not really a Jake episode , its a older Jake

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Hollismason posted:

I can't think of any other bad Jake episodes other than the Muse one.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One Little Ship or whatever it's called is totally bananas and basically the magic school bus but with photon torpedos

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Move Along Home isn't awful but it does have maybe the worst scene in all of DS9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urixf-E6SWE

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

He's got a good episode where he's stuck helping Bashir at the frontlines of the dominion war, the poor kid gets traumatized multiples times

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Hollismason posted:

the one where he wants to get his dad a birthday gift and introduces the dominion to an immortality scientist is pretty good

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Tiberius Christ posted:

He's got a good episode where he's stuck helping Bashir at the frontlines of the dominion war, the poor kid gets traumatized multiples times

Siddig and Lofton are both really good in that one. The scene where Bashir sees Jake for the first time after the battle and Bashir has saved the day and gotten injured but also only focused on how much he hosed up by letting Jake tag along to war is excellent.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Hollismason posted:

The worst DS9 episode is definitely the one where Jake gets a Muse and it turns out its some alien sucking his creative energy or something. Its called The Muse and it is loving terrible.

jake has a ton of good episodes, wtf. the muse sucks but its mostly just deadly boring instead of absurdly bad, and the troi bplot is actually okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

KajiTheMelonMan posted:

After starting from ep1 of TNG, I have reached the Sex Ghost episode.

What the gently caress is happening here
‘A particularly erotic entry in my grandmother’s journal’