Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Lady Radia posted:

got in a fight with a friend because they didnt see why trans sports bans or texas' marking transitioning as child abuse was a problem. yeah they're not my friend anymore. it's shocking how much the cis are open to soft genocide.

sorry to hear that; it always sucks when that happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Lady Radia posted:

got in a fight with a friend because they didnt see why trans sports bans or texas' marking transitioning as child abuse was a problem. yeah they're not my friend anymore. it's shocking how much the cis are open to soft genocide.

the first one i can kinda understand people not "getting" (if they haven't actually thought about it at all and their brain just imagines "man in woman competition???" or whatever) but that second one, yikes

Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Mar 31, 2022

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Yeah that jerk can go pound sand up his rear end

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
i always point out mack beggs and that helps get through to some people. if you don’t know who mack is, he’s the guy that’s won two texas high school women’s state wrestling championships in a row because they won’t let him compete with the other boys because he was afab. that’s a case of a man beating up girls and texas just nods like it’s ok.

in utah they have a five person genital checking board for one amab woman student-athlete.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

The Texas stuff is so hosed up that my therapist has told me she's going to be moving out of Texas as well.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Shifty Pony posted:

The Texas stuff is so hosed up that my therapist has told me she's going to be moving out of Texas as well.

everyone with the ability to do so should do so. it's only going to get worse. i'm gtfo of fl as soon as possible and will not be returning home to texas except occasionally to visit family and friends still stuck there.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
i want to leave the country because i think it's only going to get worse. but i dont really know how. and i'm scared.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Christ, nowhere worth going would have me so I'll have to make do with California

I mean *maybe* Germany?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
my dad always said that all the queers should be shipped off to an island somewhere and i’m starting to think it might be great

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
if i ever had some wealth i'd probably spend it trying to help people get outta the states

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Or Great Britain, for that matter

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

mediaphage posted:

my dad always said that all the queers should be shipped off to an island somewhere and i’m starting to think it might be great

i went on retreats in the woods with other trans people years ago and it owned and if they had been a separatist cult i would have gladly joined them

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Gnossiennes posted:

i went on retreats in the woods with other trans people years ago and it owned and if they had been a separatist cult i would have gladly joined them

The entire idea of "not having to justify myself to the straights" is intoxicating.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Christ, nowhere worth going would have me so I'll have to make do with California

I mean *maybe* Germany?

germany and canada are my hopes at this point yeah.. but no way really that i know of.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Or Great Britain, for that matter

i'd love to have the space and money to make some long term housing to help lgbt+ peeps get away from their trashgov

i'd be the left wing extremist bringing gay trans illegal immigrants into canada

Improbable Lobster fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Apr 1, 2022

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i remember a long-rear end time ago law and order had a RIPPED FROM THE HEADLINES episode that involved a network of underground teen estrogen smugglers secretly supplying estrogen to underground teen transpeople and i've often thought that'd be what i'd ideally want to do with my life

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

hell yeah. same

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Improbable Lobster posted:

i'd love to have the space and money to make some long term housing to help lgbt+ peeps get away from their trashgov

i'd be the left wing extremist bring gay trans illegal immigrants into canada
I've always wanted to get underground railroaded in a sundress

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

*in a cute lil

Breaking Glass
Dec 15, 2021

Breaking Glass posted:

Hoping to switch to shots in a week or two. I hate carrying around maracas full of pills.

I did it. I shot myself. It was an experience. I had to use the office needles, though, which were 20g :ohdear:

I'm excited to feel a much skinner needle next time. Speaking of which, my initial script is for every 14d, which seems not good. I'll see how I feel, but I imagine my doc will help me get down to weekly, which is what I assume everyone prefers?

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

I'm exhausted and tired and gay. and tired of this disenfranchised grief about change and moving ugh

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

i guess the EHCR has illegal guidelines now. lmao

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
happy ace awareness day, i think

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

alexandriao posted:

i guess the EHCR has illegal guidelines now. lmao
:glomp:

I mean yeah we're all passing hella illegal laws here so it's not a great moment for us 😬

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

:glomp:

I mean yeah we're all passing hella illegal laws here so it's not a great moment for us 😬

Personally im hoping for either a trans man to get forced to use a womans bathroom, or a gnc cis person to feel the wrath of these new guidelines, and then maybe they can fight it in court.

Like if a trans gal ended up in court over this, there would be the chance that a judge could decide against her, imo that is pretty impossible for a trans man or a cis person

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

alexandriao posted:

Personally im hoping for either a trans man to get forced to use a womans bathroom

this already happened iirc, forgot his name but there's some pictures of him looking incredibly grumpy and incredibly dude in the ladies' room that get circulated whenever this is up for debate somewhere new

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Shame Boy posted:

this already happened iirc, forgot his name but there's some pictures of him looking incredibly grumpy and incredibly dude in the ladies' room that get circulated whenever this is up for debate somewhere new
Also quite a few butch cis women being harassed in the bathroom, which Bindel or Stock (idk, one of the fancy academic ones) has gone on record as perfectly acceptable if it keeps one trans femme from taking a poo poo (despite butch women outnumbering us by a ridiculous degree)

Meanwhile, last month I went clubbing and I was standing in line for the lady's wearing my "Transexual Menace" shirt and plenty of people saw it and a couple asked questions but no one really gave a poo poo

Even if I hadn't been wearing it, I'm clockier than Big Ben. These assholes are a minority, but unfortunately they are overrepresented in institutions

It's kinda scary but we have more of a voice now than we have in almost 100 years

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
they ignore afab men even when it causes the exact situation they fret about. for example, look at mack beggs who has spent the last two years beating up girls in the texas high school wrestling circuit because they refuse to let this young man wrestle boys.

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

i avoid men's rooms, more because men are taking a poo poo approximately 80% of their waking life, and so there are never stalls open and i can't pee standing up <:mad:>

thankfully my work has a couple gender neutral single stall bathrooms. as long as i never go anywhere except work and home, i never have to worry i guess

Captain Charisma
Nov 10, 2021
I missed injection chat bc I forgot that people post here now (I only ever paid attention when it was dead), sorry to anyone who quoted me

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

I will send you draw needles if you need because ouch ouch ouch ouch and also health risks

if this is still a valid offer I will absolutely toss :10bux: your way tysm

iospace posted:

23s are fine to inject with, what are you talking about. Drawing with a 23 though sounds like torture.

You can also inject with your draw needle. Not advised, but it's allowable. The biggest thing is to clean off the top of your vial before drawing. Use a swab to wipe it off before your draw.

If you're not using an 18 to draw, fix that.

yes, yes, and I'm not but I should, in that order. the bulk needles I sourced on Not Amazon were 23g on 3mL syringes so the disparity between the syringe size and the needle size makes drawing up 1mL take ages. Only really a pain point at the bottom of a vial tbh. Injecting with a 23g is perfectly fine and honestly I have not really noticed any blunting issues. I rotate sites every week and lumps tend to have gone down by the time I revisit the site at the 14 day mark. 3mL is kind of Big but I prefer it to the 1mL syringes bc I get tilted at air bubbles and it's way way easier to a) hold the draw for 1mL of liquid on a 3mL syringe and b) overdraw slightly past 1mL to make it easier to expel the air and still hit the right dose

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Captain Charisma posted:

if this is still a valid offer I will absolutely toss :10bux: your way tysm
Absolutely! PM me where to send em and I'll pop them in the post tomorrow •)

Captain Charisma
Nov 10, 2021

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Absolutely! PM me where to send em and I'll pop them in the post tomorrow •)

PMed :syoon:

Beyond ReTarTed.
Dec 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
alabama passes yet another law that violates the civil right act

Captain Charisma
Nov 10, 2021

Beyond ReTarTed. posted:

posting from lower hellworld, that type of news is so constant here that i've stopped reacting to it or to folks from the other 49 who are like "but it won't stand up in federal court"

that has never stopped politicians or cops or judges down here, the cruelty is the point

E: also our age of majority is 19 so if you're 18 and you move here and you need HRT welp sorry

Captain Charisma fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Apr 8, 2022

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

love how I can send a "homeschool" my kid without proper socialization to the point that it permanently fucks him up then at 6yrs old send him to play tackle football and that's ok, but if he's 17 and wants to wear a dress to school that's risking a CPS investigation.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Beyond ReTarTed. posted:

i am legit surprised that no one has started murking these politicians in broad daylight but i guess that's a right wing move

Improbable Lobster fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Apr 8, 2022

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
Never seen a man tank a job interview faster than the COO candidate who unprompted went into a discussion of "why do some groups get a month and others a day" mid-interview in front of three flavors of queer on the call

Happy Friday, fuckboy, we will not be calling back

Captain Charisma
Nov 10, 2021

Improbable Lobster posted:

i am lefit surprised that no one has started murking these politicians in broad daylight but i guess that's a right wing move

assassination of elected officials is the wet dream of the people who installed the current ones, yeah

the sentiment is absolutely there, but the better play for most people who are able to is to Just Leave. the brain drain is real

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

secretly best girl posted:

Never seen a man tank a job interview faster than the COO candidate who unprompted went into a discussion of "why do some groups get a month and others a day" mid-interview in front of three flavors of queer on the call

Happy Friday, fuckboy, we will not be calling back

nice enough to out themselves early before they get a chance to do any damage

Shifty Pony posted:

love how I can send a "homeschool" my kid without proper socialization to the point that it permanently fucks him up then at 6yrs old send him to play tackle football and that's ok, but if he's 17 and wants to wear a dress to school that's risking a CPS investigation.

it loving sucks so god drat much and seeing so many people who could do something about it very pointedly not doing anything stings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I remember one of my cis male friends in middle school wore a dress for halloween and I guess nowadays that would get his parents arrested