Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

BRO we're not talking about PITTSBURGH right now ok? We're talking about WASHINGTON DC well I guess NOVA area tech corridor!!!

We almost got killed by a tornado. That's real poo poo.

God sent the tornado because you rejected the People's Convoy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I worked in the Beltway back in 1999

I drove through Wolf Trap and saw a shopping plaza called "Wolfe Trappe Shoppes" and left and never went back

Oh I don't know about the area but yeah northern virginia definitely has some issues vis a vis yuppies.

I meant the music venue. You can drink wine and sit on the lawn and listen to poo poo.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i'm not entirely sure what i'll do if some tornado comes to my neighborhood in the middle of dc that is mostly big apartment buildings interspersed with rowhouses

we should keep on climate changing so i can find out

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Cucking cawthorn now = orgy

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Looking forward to the first time one of those dog robots shoots someone. I'd say 6 years?

(I mean outside of the obvious rich guy human hunting trials they already used these for)

the robot dogs will have qualified immunity of course

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

2DCAT posted:

Cucking cawthorn now = orgy

portable cuck chair

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ex post facho posted:

the robot dogs will have qualified immunity of course

just wait until the cop funerals for robot dogs

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

a couple hundred years ago the little section of northeast DC between the Franciscan monastery and Michigan Avenue was a colonial land patent called, I poo poo you not, "Cuckold's Delight"

as recently as the late 19th century you can find it on maps with the altered spelling "Cookolds Delight"

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
As far as I know, Cawthorn has never said he didn't attend.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

atten: Rah!

https://twitter.com/thatsgoodweb/status/1509697548583378947

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Filthy Hans posted:

It pains me to say this, but a lie has been perpetrated upon us by one of the thread's regulars

*Rah! claims to be a raven (and also claims in their SA profile to be a porpoise, a lie of a different sort than the one at issue)
*common ravens (i.e. those in the northern hemisphere) live 10-15 years
*Rah! has been actively posting in SA for 16 years

Due to the irrefutable logic of modus tollens, it becomes less and less likely that Rah! is a common raven with each passing day. Where does this leave us? What kind of raven lives so long?

an Australian raven

Now you know. Maybe I should have stayed silent on the issue but now it's out and, as wise men say, you can't get the poo poo back in the horse

wow

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

looking at my venn diagram of "congresspeople that go to orgies" with "congresspeople that would want to plow with hitler on wheels", there's literally one person

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Kind of a hosed up power move to invite someone in a wheelchair and their hot crossfit wife to your hot sex party

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

It was MTG right

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

tacodaemon posted:

a couple hundred years ago the little section of northeast DC between the Franciscan monastery and Michigan Avenue was a colonial land patent called, I poo poo you not, "Cuckold's Delight"

as recently as the late 19th century you can find it on maps with the altered spelling "Cookolds Delight"

there was a tweet someone posted a week ago that said the chair next to the bed in every hotel room is the cuckold's chair and my brain has been damaged ever since

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Filthy Hans posted:

It pains me to say this, but a lie has been perpetrated upon us by one of the thread's regulars

*Rah! claims to be a raven (and also claims in their SA profile to be a porpoise, a lie of a different sort than the one at issue)
*common ravens (i.e. those in the northern hemisphere) live 10-15 years
*Rah! has been actively posting in SA for 16 years

Due to the irrefutable logic of modus tollens, it becomes less and less likely that Rah! is a common raven with each passing day. Where does this leave us? What kind of raven lives so long?

an Australian raven

Now you know. Maybe I should have stayed silent on the issue but now it's out and, as wise men say, you can't get the poo poo back in the horse

Do not read Mordecai Richler's book Solomon Gursky Was Here then or prepare to be mind blown by more Raven stuff

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Lol yeah that was kind of a mind searing tweet

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

speaking of high winds in northern Virginia

https://twitter.com/MetBranchTrail/status/1509700752549335045

somebody post that little video of the park portapotty blasting off into outer space while leaving a spiral of poo poo water behind it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It was MTG right

the tweet says it was a "him" but we might need to contact MTG for a pronoun clarification

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Also NoVa sucks but I still like living here way more than I ever did in Central PA.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

It could have been gaetz?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Business Gorillas posted:

there was a tweet someone posted a week ago that said the chair next to the bed in every hotel room is the cuckold's chair and my brain has been damaged ever since

I mean who really does spend money on hotels outside of the occasional travel or vacation?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Bilirubin posted:

Do not read Mordecai Richler's book Solomon Gursky Was Here then or prepare to be mind blown by more Raven stuff

there's only so much betRah!yal I can take at one time

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Also NoVa sucks but I still like living here way more than I ever did in Central PA.

Yeah the rent sucks but at least cocaine is legal and you're never far from an orgy (as long as you don't mind a few wrinkles).

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tacodaemon posted:

the tweet says it was a "him" but we might need to contact MTG for a pronoun clarification

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/johnlk_80/status/1508943746829889537

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
whats trump doing these days

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
That DC hot wife lifestyle

:barf:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

goddamn

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

i hate these new cameras that make everything look like a hi-res doom level

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

tacodaemon posted:

hard to believe it's been more than two years since this story

https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/1240852016789893121

time ain’t real, but bat love is

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RealPotatus/status/1509693472558755844

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

ex post facho posted:

I've done nothing but work hard and deliver for my place for 3.5 years, basically same deal.

gently caress em

:haibrower:

learn to min max

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Christ that is scary

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Animal-Mother posted:

i hate these new cameras that make everything look like a hi-res doom level

https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/1509595217690873861

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

what is it thinking

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

what is it thinking

"Wind goes brrrrr"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Christ that is scary

it had to hit the original tysons mall bc no tornado can afford to tear up the galleria