Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I simply kill them faster than they kill me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

herculon posted:

I simply kill them faster than they kill me

It’s that simple

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

just dont get hit

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

finally got two big hammers rollin and this poo poo is gross lmfao. doing like 2500 damage on a jump attack and i cant see my character at all

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Fungah! posted:

finally got two big hammers rollin and this poo poo is gross lmfao. doing like 2500 damage on a jump attack and i cant see my character at all

lol sick

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Hell yeah

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Fungah! posted:

now use the golden order buff to boost your damage

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Fungah! posted:

Lmao respeccing

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Orange DeviI posted:

Lmao respeccing

bitch please. ive been working towards this since level one

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hey wait a minute youre the super gbs pie guy from qcs. lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

Yeah lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fungah! posted:

lmao

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Fungah! posted:

if you progress the qcs pie gbs questline the next time you show up in the imp zone the quiet npc with two hammers attacks you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

pog boyfriend posted:

if you progress the qcs pie gbs questline the next time you show up in the imp zone the quiet npc with two hammers attacks you

lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

pog boyfriend posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

pog boyfriend posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

pog boyfriend posted:

Lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
UGH I ate the pie I got from [Spoiler]qcs[/spoiker] but I’m not getting my rear end pounded with huge maces, did I break this quest? The wiki is NOT helpful

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

UGH I ate the pie I got from [Spoiler]qcs[/spoiker] but I’m not getting my rear end pounded with huge maces, did I break this quest? The wiki is NOT helpful

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Loathsome Pie Eater

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Loathsome Pie Eater

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Loathsome Pie Eater

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Loathsome Pie Eater

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i doubt you could even imagine...that which commanded our hearts, giving life its fullest brilliance. the lemon pie. OH, LEMON PIE! eaten by someone...or some thing.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Loathsome Pie Eater

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arise now, ye Gibbis, ye cringe who yet post! The call of long-lost pie speaks to us all!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Arise now, ye Gibbis, ye cringe who yet post! The call of long-lost pie speaks to us all!

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I think he was saying he was gonna respec to that build but sometimes ya gotta die for being a gas pie guy

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Loathsome Pie Eater

Fungah! posted:

i doubt you could even imagine...that which commanded our hearts, giving life its fullest brilliance. the lemon pie. OH, LEMON PIE! eaten by someone...or some thing.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Fungah! posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Damage absolutely matters in fights not just mastering the movesets and so on. Having to survive 20 attacks vs 30 or 40 attacks is vastly different in how much longer you have to maintain the flow as well as how many more errors or mess-ups you can potentially make in that time. It also just means less exposure to their nastier attacks that might be the ones that nuke you and so on. Its the same as having high HP lets you make far more mistakes. Obviously not getting hit will always let you win but those others mean you can get by with a much lower level of mastery of a fight. I don't see how you could say otherwise

i was specifically talking about malenia

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i love imp zone

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

scary ghost dog posted:

i was specifically talking about malenia

Any boss the shorter you can make the fight the easier it will be regardless of anything else

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Any boss the shorter you can make the fight the easier it will be regardless of anything else

yes. and malenia’s fight is shorter if you dont get hit, for a particularly unique reason

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i mostly want to know why it took me like 5 tries to beat margit but it feels like i'm never going to beat the bear boss that's in one of the dungeons.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bicyclops posted:

i mostly want to know why it took me like 5 tries to beat margit but it feels like i'm never going to beat the bear boss that's in one of the dungeons.

Don't feel bad, those bears are fuckin brutally hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013