Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

That's pewdiepie who famously said the n word when he was playing a video game and having a gunfight on a bridge, but the video footage has been replaced with the bridge to arkngthand from morrowind where there is a burly man who will beat you up as a starting character, and some of the characters in that game call you and n'wah which is a fantasy insult when they initiate combat, so the n-word in this instance is n'wah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47HgrBeg1t8

There was way more set up to this I was expecting. I thought the joke was 'Hey remember the PUBG bridge where PewDiePie said a slur? New bridge just dropped.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Jabberlock posted:

turn on your monitor

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Dream job: the guy in 1981 who makes the wobbly synth music for science videos about atoms or the structure of the cell

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

RareAcumen posted:

There was way more set up to this I was expecting. I thought the joke was 'Hey remember the PUBG bridge where PewDiePie said a slur? New bridge just dropped.'

I mean, it is possible that's it, but I at least believe that the entire thing is intended.

There is a certain kind of person, of which I am one, that just hears "you n'wah!" with perfect clarity whenever an image of a morrowind combat encounter is presented. Like pavlov's nix hound.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
It's weird that you hear N'wah instead of cliffracers but you do you bud

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

He could round up all the billionaires and CEO’s and throw them all into the sun.

I could watch a leftist homelander show

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Superman could probably end all wars in a few months of throwing weapons, weapon manufacturers, and politicians into the sun.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Needs a laser-disc player.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

FreudianSlippers posted:

Superman could probably end all wars in a few months of throwing weapons, weapon manufacturers, and politicians into the sun.

Just imagine every time a tank tries to roll over a border it gets yeeted into the sun. Not worth it.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

:stare:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

I'm pretty sure Serj was actually a Sacha Baron Cohen character the whole time.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Knormal posted:

He could fly around the Earth backwards to go back in time to the Carboniferous Era then repeatedly plant a whole bunch of trees then knock them to increase our crude oil reserves.

Alternatively he could drop modern funguses that produce enzymes that break down lignin and free us from the curse of coal

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Mister Speaker posted:

I'm pretty sure Serj was actually a Sacha Baron Cohen character the whole time.

That would explain the music video for Empty Walls at least.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

RoastBeef posted:

Needs a laser-disc player.

I thought it was only my school district that had those (I never once actually saw an actual disc let alone watch anything on them).

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

FreudianSlippers posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWQIwJsqXrI
He only completed step one…

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Basticle posted:

I thought it was only my school district that had those (I never once actually saw an actual disc let alone watch anything on them).

My elementary school had one. The teacher had us watch the 80's anime Lensman on it one time.....

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

Lol

Does anyone have the LotR meme of Aragorn in the pub taking about pissing without making GBS threads being common but to poo poo without pissing being a rare gift indeed? I've been looking but with limited success.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

LoudPipesSaveLives posted:

Lol

Does anyone have the LotR meme of Aragorn in the pub taking about pissing without making GBS threads being common but to poo poo without pissing being a rare gift indeed? I've been looking but with limited success.

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

Ahhh thank you so much. I think about it often and I don't know why.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Or as I call it, "Saturday"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

quiet. here comes the guar. those boots are ruined.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Phy posted:

Alternatively he could drop modern funguses that produce enzymes that break down lignin and free us from the curse of coal

What's lignin

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

nm what's lignin with you

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Satan wasn't even a villain in Fantasia. He just showed up, hosted a dance party, and left at the end of the night

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Meanwhile, a stepmother WAS a classic Disney villain

While abusive, Cinderella's was entirely mundane and banal in her villainy

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

flavor.flv posted:

Satan wasn't even a villain in Fantasia. He just showed up, hosted a dance party, and left at the end of the night

Satan sounds like a pretty cool guy.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cartoon Man posted:

Satan sounds like a pretty cool guy.

There's a whole series on Netflix about it

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Mr. Lobe posted:

Meanwhile, a stepmother WAS a classic Disney villain

While abusive, Cinderella's was entirely mundane and banal in her villainy

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

KennyMan666 posted:

Or as I call it, "Caturday"

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Basticle posted:

*sigh* Okay, I was in a class called Musical Theater Lit. as part of my drama/theater major in highschool.

I'll wait for laughs to die down a bit. Okay, so every single musical we watched was on a huge gently caress-off LaserDisc and it was hilarious watching my tiny old lady teacher handling this massive gleaming discus twice a class.

We watched Song of the South on that thing.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Chernabog, God of the Night is not Satan

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/814093522994724865/958387020189798500/v12044gd0000c7ct0dbc77uakapu6vn0.mp4

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018