Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The house passing that bill is the ultimate april fools joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Cloks posted:

haha yeah happy April fools

Yeah what this guy said

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Shear Modulus posted:

schumer knows he can't let it pass because when biden instantly vetoes it it'll gently caress over the election chances of every democrat in the country

joe "proud father of a crackhead" biden would totally veto it if it ever hit his desk and I'm surprised they've managed to keep his mouth shut about it

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

I'm high, and sleepy.
And depressed.

But hey, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Bought something from the weed store called moonrocks, I assumed it would be like a rock distillation concentrate whatever. Its like tiny popcorn nugs with I guess a lot of kief?

I'm not upset just confused.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Bought something from the weed store called moonrocks, I assumed it would be like a rock distillation concentrate whatever. Its like tiny popcorn nugs with I guess a lot of kief?

I'm not upset just confused.

waste of money im afraid, it’s just a nug rolled in concentrate then rolled in kief. burns pretty harsh and quickly. a drop of concentrate on top of a bowl of flower is simpler and better.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Turns out no one knows what to do with kief. gently caress it roll joints and nugs in it and upsell

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

just sprinkle kief on bowls and sell jars of it for that explicit purpose :shrug:. the prohibition era delicacy for me was a nice bowl topped with an equal volume of kief to bud

cant really imagine it doing too much on the outside of a joint

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
i took 40mg of edibles and my lovely wife took me to the zoo

we were two of three people in respirators

here are some pictures I'd like to share from that experience

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

selec
Sep 6, 2003

DC was good, tons of spots in the neighborhood we were in, folks were not even giving lip service to the gift concept.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
a dear friend sent me these

so good

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Red Baron posted:

so good

that looks beautiful

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I got a swimming pool full of piss and they dive in it
Pool full of piss Im'a dive in it

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

That's a very good dog

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Used my reward points at the weed shop to buy weed and used the money I saved to buy a switch and a game and its great.

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Used my reward points at the weed shop to buy weed and used the money I saved to buy a switch and a game and its great.

What's playing

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Red Baron posted:

so good

the purp looks like lavender

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

went with the new Kirby game (and food/rent/bills) this month instead of weed

at least my tolerance should go down pretty dramatically by the time i can pick up again

Kirby rules btw

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

did they find a cure for canabis hyperemesis yet

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

They haven't really figured out a cause

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I gotta dial back my use. I think I've only had 1 day this week where I didn't get high.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
same but for the past 3 years

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

a friend brought over 120g of random commercial weed he got for like $400. That turned into 0.63oz of pretty fire shatter after going through a winterized ethanol loop, so I think that's a pretty good deal.

The flower itself is fine, as far as flower goes

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Casey Finnigan posted:

same but for the past 3 years

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm gonna make a pan o' weed brownies, recipe calls for two sticks of butter, trying to decide how much wax I can put in and I think I also might sub the butter out for coconut oil. probably gonna hurt myself with these brownies once they're done, if this much butter can actually take 3.5 grams of wax then I'm gonna put that much in. Will probably taste like poo poo if I do that but lmao. that's okay.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Just bought an arizer xq2 and it's so loving cool lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i got the previous model (extreme q?) on a really good sale and it fuckin owns, enjoy

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
weed sales in new jersey finally, after a million years of waiting, start on 4/21

time to try all the weird poo poo that people in legal states get up to. little gummy edibles and like... pre-rolled joints dipped in kief? all that strange stuff

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Casey Finnigan posted:

weed sales in new jersey finally, after a million years of waiting, start on 4/21

time to try all the weird poo poo that people in legal states get up to. little gummy edibles and like... pre-rolled joints dipped in kief? all that strange stuff

did they spitefully put the first date right after 4/20 on purpose lol? seems like that'd just turn it into a two-day weed celebration instead of one day.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
the state government has seemed so hostile to legal weed for so long that I'm just surprised it happened at all

but yeah they definitely avoided making the opening date 4/20

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

the milk machine posted:

i got the previous model (extreme q?) on a really good sale and it fuckin owns, enjoy

I've been using mine for over a decade and it's still going strong. One of the best things I've ever bought.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
my town voted to allow a dispensary but lol state law is no pure oils, carts capped at 60%

tourist poo poo

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

is pepsi ok posted:

I've been using mine for over a decade and it's still going strong. One of the best things I've ever bought.

don't use it really at all any more but same. i got some of the ddave kit last year too which makes it even better. best volcano-like desktop vape imo.

arizer makes rock solid stuff. i have an air 1 which despite being totally outmoded by things like the fury edge still works as well as it did the day i bought it, even w/the original battery (though i have a bunch of spare 18650s now)

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
my camera sucks but this is pablo he is very new and takes up an incredible amount of time

i know this looks like a hostage pic but he's fine he just wants to be underfoot 24/7

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

my parents doggo is a good doggo

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Cabbages and Kings posted:

a friend brought over 120g of random commercial weed he got for like $400. That turned into 0.63oz of pretty fire shatter after going through a winterized ethanol loop, so I think that's a pretty good deal.

The flower itself is fine, as far as flower goes

nice that's an impressive yield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

some good pets itt