Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

William should slap the Jamaicans who insulted his wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

yeah i also know someone who was at st andrews at the time, apparently lots of posh girls went there with the same idea as kate

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

marktheando posted:

yeah i also know someone who was at st andrews at the time, apparently lots of posh girls went there with the same idea as kate

two to a single room I've been told, the demand was so high from chancers and st andrews not passing up the chance for some accommodation £££

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

andrews demanding young girls share beds eh

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

marktheando posted:

Considering the stakes I'm surprised there weren't knife fights and acid attacks.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Noeito posted:

Will's skullet

:swinson:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress man when are we getting a gay prince so i can sway him with my manhole

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Robo Reagan posted:

gently caress man when are we getting a gay prince so i can sway him with my manhole
this is the kind of attitude that prevents you from snagging a prince. you don't wait for a gay prince, you make a prince gay

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

keep punching joe posted:

Impressive drive and tenacity if true.

wendi deng is the queen of this. Had an affair with Blair while married to Murrdoch, rocked up with Putin for a while and i think there is some new insanely powerful person she's involved with.

Just extreme power moves

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
hey final reminder:

if you were lucky enough to retain the old cap or even if they screw you cap you got forced on is still lower than what you'll get after today
you need to take a meter reading now, today, before midnight
take it and try and log onto your supplier. if you don't and do so in say a week or something, they're going to use their fun estimate tools to make sure as much as possible of that energy you tell them about after is in fact under the new tariff
suppliers websites are in the toilet so the sooner the better

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol the presenter just won't let him get away with it

https://twitter.com/jrc1921/status/1509810105147133952?t=kPW_RN8Nwg8AgmdioED89g&s=19

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

hardest interview i’ve seen starmer get on tv, and it’s on breakfast television not news night lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I can't believe how excited I am about the starmer campaign!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I'm Starving for Starmer!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Has the headline QUEER STARMER ever been used in UK press (support for LGBT issues etc)

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Why would it, Queer doesn't rhyme with Keith

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

"Senator Collins, what are you doing to deal with ships when the front falls off?"

"Well that just shouldn't happen, should it. The front falling off. This day and age. It just shouldn't happen!"

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Gorn Myson posted:

Why would it, Queer doesn't rhyme with Keith

queef starmer

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

i really enjoyed the labour lead in the polls because you knew exactly what was going to happen.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

R. Mute posted:

i really enjoyed the labour lead in the polls because you knew exactly what was going to happen.

here's another neat trick i noticed around the last locals too - the press is only kind to starmer when it doesn't matter. the microsecond there is an election, even a loving pissant one, immediately it flips back to corbyn-lite bashing, and then flips again the second the election is decided. it's kind of amazing.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/freenorthnow/status/1509802999107010562

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

CoolCab posted:

here's another neat trick i noticed around the last locals too - the press is only kind to starmer when it doesn't matter. the microsecond there is an election, even a loving pissant one, immediately it flips back to corbyn-lite bashing, and then flips again the second the election is decided. it's kind of amazing.

Because Lucy needs to smile to get Charlie Brown to try to kick the football

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

CoolCab posted:

STARMER WAS MASSIVE ANTISEMITE JEREMY CORBYN'S KEY LIEUTENANT

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

So Jose, what ward are you running in?

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
i had the horrifying theory that somehow the april fools joke also inverted jose's inability to see DnD and as such is trapped in an eternal hell dimension.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

CoolCab posted:

i had the horrifying theory that somehow the april fools joke also inverted jose's inability to see DnD and as such is trapped in an eternal hell dimension.

Yes yes he's British we know.

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

keep punching joe posted:

At least there was no problematic age gap (his patents) or being betrothed to your 13 year old cousin (his grandpatents). Though I do know people who went to St Andrews at the time and apparently Kate was there specifically to 'meet' William so there probably was some gross behind the scenes arrangement in their marriage.

Iirc from gossip blogs, back when he looked preppie, williams deal was he could not get anyone better, he was very into some Swedish model or something, but she was playing him same as he does kate.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
why'd Jose lose access to d&d anyway?

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Regarde Aduck posted:

he requested it. smart guy!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/OzKaterji/status/1509943579405398025?s=20

You can tell when Keith is stepping in poo poo when this baby starts ranting like a hollerin dog

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

Got drunk and asked an admin to. I think it's been better for me

Anyway absolute scum of a party that refused to actually investigate the claims and tried to make them financially responsible for the leaked report

https://twitter.com/HackneyAbbott/status/1510199610664538115?t=PpaLKZsX_8VyXSyL_LWNAA&s=19

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
oh i guess jezza hates women, too?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

everyone hates women, even other women

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Jel Shaker posted:

everyone hates women, even other women

Some prime poo poo Goons Say material right there. At least out of context.

And I'm not sure what the context even is, anyway

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Jose posted:

Hell yeah. I only hear bad things about that place. Glad you're still here 👍

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Keith... Harmer??? :ohdear:

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Jose posted:

Anyway absolute scum of a party that refused to actually investigate the claims and tried to make them financially responsible for the leaked report

https://twitter.com/HackneyAbbott/status/1510199610664538115?t=PpaLKZsX_8VyXSyL_LWNAA&s=19

Keith loves abusers

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Starmer was Head of the Crown Prosecution Service,
It's in his nature to cover poo poo up.
Prob way much easier to cover up party stuff than poo poo with the Met.

happyhippy has issued a correction as of 16:09 on Apr 3, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/BeffernieBlack/status/1510611361113518080