Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
more and more people are saying this
This poll is closed.
they're coming up to me 57 15.53%
with tears in their eyes and 85 23.16%
they're saying 59 16.08%
SIR! we want thread! 134 36.51%
straight out of central casting 32 8.72%
Total: 202 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Mayor Dave posted:

Trump just went on an extended rant about a guy named Meijer what the hell is that spelling

It's spelled right, most people think it is plural and they're wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tiraspol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/jPdszrE.mp4

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

I remember one week in 8th grade our math teacher was out for the week and we had a sub who was a slightly above average looking white lady and the first thing she said to the class was “good morning class my name
Is misses welsh and before anyone asks, sorry boys I’m married”

And my first thought even as a horny 13 year old boy was “gently caress you lady your not that hot”

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Now he's talking about some dude named tooter dickson

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:smugdon:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

How dumb do you have to be to be doing this as long as Habe has and still think “oh this is the time trump has achieved self awareness”

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

:yooge: I love Hispanics!

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

whoa

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Mayor Dave posted:

i barely know er son!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvh32fQ8nNI

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

The Nastier Nate posted:

How dumb do you have to be to be doing this as long as Habe has and still think “oh this is the time trump has achieved self awareness”

haberman_finger_lick.gif

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

lmao that lady clapping at drok bok

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
no wonder cspam is full of hosed up people, none of you can just relax with a nice miller or bud.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
there was one part where he was like :yooge: dont we love trump rallies folks? what would u be doing if we werent here? watching tv, eating! eating eating eating calling people cuz ur bored

not sure if he was insulting his audience or just describing his nights when he doesnt do a rally

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i'm sharing a dr pepper with my stepdaughter and we are watching wrestlemania

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

The Nastier Nate posted:

tbf the idea of starting to campaign for your presidential election 2 years before the election is so loving dumb that it's entirely reasonable to assume trump would do it.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1510417537158160390

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

no wonder cspam is full of hosed up people, none of you can just relax with a nice miller or bud.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Mayor Dave posted:

Disgusting!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/1ykAUxm.mp4

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Asproigerosis posted:

Just had a great Belgian trippel from Shifty Mule!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
omg we are going to have the greatest content of human history once he becomes president again, that brain is so loving smooth now. 2 more years of ensmoothening and it's going to be just nonstop drok bok. What a perfect way to send humanity out right before we finally trigger the exponential climate apocalypse.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

that man is clearly riding a shifty horse not a shifty mule

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

More lovely Mule!

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

yeehaw

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

IRON

CITY

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hezlz56mf2c

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

He will pivot, I still believe

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Elden Ring is a good game

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Pisssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Rah! posted:

true we are living in a dream thats why we have tunp are presoident thank you trum

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Thoatse posted:

it means gramma's house is a good place for u know what

getting delicious cake?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1510389110266949635?s=20&t=6HgJpz5XGIE7ok4ORZsnCA

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
every personal petty grievance just rattles around in his brain forever, he'll be able to recall Michigan Man of the Year and Psycho Mika Bleeding Our of Her Whatever with perfect clarity even when he can't recognize his own family anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

So, I watched a good chunk of that stupid poo poo, and gently caress.
The amount of hate they spew. I feel bad for anyone in a marginalized group, especially openly trans/queer folks. JFC.

:d2a: