Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth
Eh it's not that big, I'm average and bigger than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Well I guess everybody gotta post their hogs now, it’s a pictures thread after all

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/HeathcliffBot/status/1510663479522385924?t=0Oi5lLVvhlXx1TWW2INNnw&s=19

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/BeffernieBlack/status/1510611361113518080?t=hymYCcOF1RfWjTXM5MlIKQ&s=19

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Why not go with the classic flour explanation? It's even on what looks to be a baking tray.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Doing coke off the back of a kitchen tray. Jesus Christ the only thing more pathetic than Tories is the PLP.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/depthsofwiki/status/1510673060042620930?s=20&t=HPgrSqrYPj7914Zcsdyn1w

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

My bad

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

well. i don't much care for that at all.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

this is just the next heathcliff comic

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Sorry to bother you *rat noises*

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

p sure dubya outlawed human-animal hybrid research in like 2004

Barnaby Barnacle
May 25, 2010
humster biden haha

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

pete humstergieg

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

The quote is, unfortunately, fake. The fact that it's so plausible for a UK MP to use an excuse like that is another thing entirely.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Peccadillo posted:

Not fair, Ben is a goitered pre-pubescent weirdo who stands at like four foot tall, they probably had those in caveman times too but tossed 'em off a cliff

thats not fair because theres evidence of a pre historic girl who died at 16 who had a hip problem and couldnt move on her own. her teeth were showing signs of rot because they spoiled her with sweets and let her hang out in the cave all day

ben would get tossed off a cliff for his review of the wet rear end cavepussy song

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol that reminds me of the time richard spencer publicly denounced football in a speech he gave in alabama, and they almost road-hauled him out of town

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

bike tory posted:

The quote is, unfortunately, fake. The fact that it's so plausible for a UK MP to use an excuse like that is another thing entirely.

Well. It's gone now. So sad.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

going to the C-SPAM store, anyone need anything?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

there's no way it's an accident that the door handles make silver crescent moons

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

i used to have a standup bit about opening a family restaurant chain called planet parenthood

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

scary ghost dog posted:

i used to have a standup bit about opening a family restaurant chain called planet parenthood

"used to" so you aborted the joke?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

You guys check out my new plant store called "RU486 But It's Plants."

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

there must be some abortifacient ferns or something they can sell

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Subjunctive posted:

there must be some abortifacient ferns or something they can sell

Papaya seeds and a bunch of other plants do the thing. Nature gives a lot of options to get things movin out the uterus

( I feel like I shouldn't have to say this but I will - obviously dont just read blogs online on how to do your own plant based abortion and go to a ~ planned parenthood ~ )

silicone thrills has issued a correction as of 23:30 on Apr 3, 2022

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
Socrates was just super into natural medicine and was trying to perform a 285th trimester abortion, and honestly who could blame him

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

silicone thrills posted:

Papaya seeds and a bunch of other plants do the thing. Nature gives a lot of options to get things movin out the uterus

( I feel like I shouldn't have to say this but I will - obviously dont just read blogs online on how to do your own plant based abortion and go to a ~ planned parenthood ~ )

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Would socrates really have much of a need for abortion anyway

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Milo and POTUS posted:

Didn't he specifically write super incel poo poo or was that Plato?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
https://twitter.com/b1g_damage/status/1510672636048719884?cxt=HHwWmICyucaw_vYpAAAA

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

....wouldn't they have their own jets?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Cpt_Obvious posted:

....wouldn't they have their own jets?

Cheaper to rent. Why part with millions for something you have to pay more people to maintain?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1510718528575447042

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
https://twitter.com/musicstruggles1/status/1510589306481618960?s=20&t=IGSNAFqGOsv9uhwHeUhNDQ

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Milo and POTUS posted:

Him? Lock!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Sherlock Holmes is technically an anime character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007