Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

gently caress you Stantis, you're not buying me with a vintage reference.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Ok.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

"Boris Johnson contemplates resigning – After months of pulling the wool over our eyes, will the prime minister do the decent thing?"

Sunday Telegraph:

Thousands more turbines could be built to treble onshore wind power

Matt:

Sunday Times:

Boris Johnson does double U-turn on LGBT conversion therapy ban

Mail on Sunday:

Barrel Cactaur
Oct 6, 2021

Twelve by Pies posted:

So...Biden used up all of the Smart Policy Reserve, which is why he's had such smart policies all this time?

No previous admin has put any smart policies in, AGC

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

I'm sure this is somehow political in a way that's not immediately obvious but it comes off more as a standard "lazy kids these days" and it contains a joke I think it actually kind of amusing so I sort of like it.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

By popular demand posted:

gently caress you Stantis, you're not buying me with a vintage reference.

Just in general really.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Twelve by Pies posted:

I'm sure this is somehow political in a way that's not immediately obvious but it comes off more as a standard "lazy kids these days" and it contains a joke I think it actually kind of amusing so I sort of like it.

That's pretty much the biggest difference between Tinsley and Fishman (besides their Blood Alcohol Level); Fishman sometimes remembers to tell a joke.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

:kstare:Sinfest Sunday:kstare:

Current Thing

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
who the gently caress goes on a dating site and demands that their partner has ovaries?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

There are probably a non-zero number of dudes on dating websites who have that exact line in their profiles.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

ungulateman posted:

who the gently caress goes on a dating site and demands that their partner has ovaries?

Given the focus a lot of people on dating sites seem to have on having children, probably a distressingly large number.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Yeah he's gone straight up right wing by now.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Funny enough, the option he likely wanted was listed first but he got too pissed off that other types of woman existed to do anything but be bigoted

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

pragerU's not gonna hire you bro

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Oh hey, Red-Hat-Dude-Named-Tex-lol is still around for some reason. I wonder if his wife has a name yet is still alive.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Kellies Nomination: Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT+)

Brawnfire posted:

Funny enough, the option he likely wanted was listed first but he got too pissed off that other types of woman existed to do anything but be bigoted

But even choosing the 'cis woman' option you'd be set up with the kind of person who uses a dating site that offers users the option to use those kinds of distinctions, and thus probably thinks that being a woman isn't related to what reproductive bits a person has. Can you really take that risk?

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

quote:

LOCK HER UP?

When I heard that President Trump was suing Hillary Clinton over her Russia conspiracy lies, I didn’t think he had much of a chance to win his case. After all, the Deep State Swamp has Hillary’s back. Trump was unable to completely drain the swamp during his term, but at least he proved that it existed. Most of our government institutions and security agencies have become politicized. They do the bidding of the Democrat party, which in turn is controlled by the central bankers. You know, the New World Order Joe Biden likes to promote.

Hillary always gets away with her crimes. Sure, the Federal Election Commission just fined her 2016 campaign $8,000 and the Democrat National Committee just over $100,000 for funding the lie-packed Steele Dossier, which sparked the conspiracy theory that Trump worked for Putin. Hillary probably cackled when she got the slap on the wrist, but maybe the fine helps bolster Trump’s case. Mueller already proved Trump had no connection with Russia. It was all bunk—and expensive bunk. It cost US taxpayers over $40 million to investigate. Durham can perhaps further prove that Hillary’s invented conspiracy is worthy of a prison sentence. We cam dream about it, but reality says it won’t happen. Hillary already broke the law with her pay-for-play illegal server. Comey gave her a pass even though she illegally bleached subpoenaed contents. “She didn’t mean it,” is what the FBI Director essentially said. Hillary is part of the Deep State Swamp and they do not prosecute their own.

At the very least it would be great if Trump wins and receives a large settlement, but I think it remains unlikely. Hillary rests comfortably and smugly above the law. If Trump does win you can bet the corporate media will give it scant mention at best. After all, they covered up all of Biden’s and Obama’s scandals. The mainstream media always gives their beloved Hillary a pass.

Lock Her Up?

— Ben Garrison

The All-Powerful Trump, seen here pouting with his hands on his hips.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Grape posted:

Yeah he's gone straight up right wing by now.

Worse, he's transforming to one of those End Times prepper right wingers

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

Raised By Birds posted:

He's becoming less muscular, too. Sad!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Pretty cool how the preacher we were originally supposed to laugh at, and are now supposed to support, is out here dreaming of human suffering and the mass slaughter of innocents and having a loving wet dream over it. I also like the prepper's stock of "love", goodwill, and murdering other human beings for having the wrong social beliefs.

E: Weird how Trump didn't lock her up in the four years he was the most powerful man on earth. I'm sure if we give him a second term he'll do it for real this time, though.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

"Hillary probably cackled when she got the slap on the wrist"

Never let go of the cackling.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Raised By Birds posted:

They're not on his hips. I don't know what the gently caress they're doing, but it's not that.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Those tribulation cartoons are wild because “religious weirdo gets End Times decorations” are easily something Ishida could have done back before his brain fully melted. The only difference being that now he believes this poo poo.

Also, lol at “love” and a picture of the dude’s wife in the doomsday prepper checklist. From hardcore feminist to literally including a woman on a list like an object.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

So yeah given that zom-b-gone is shown earlier as a useful tool against a real threat I can't interpret this any other way than "the Globalists are a real thing that this man is correct to worry about". Out of context I'd say this was making fun of him but this is just Sinfest now I guess

Also lol @ the "current thing" t-shirt being very easily reinterpreted as "whatever the new thing the kids are on about these days is, you, the viewer of this commercial, should be afraid of it, because it is new"

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Say what you will about Garrison but his insistence on having Hillarys lost shoe in every Hillary cartoon is kinda funny.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Finally, a Sinfest I can relate to

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003

This one encapsulates a lot about conservative culture in general. The very first option he's offered is exactly what he wants, but the idea that other options exist at all is offensive to him.

This one could be pretty funny if I didn't know the context to it.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Hilldawg looks smug af

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Anidav posted:

Say what you will about Garrison but his insistence on having Hillarys lost shoe in every Hillary cartoon is kinda funny.

She lost both of her shoes in this one, is that the key to her power?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Medenmath posted:

This one encapsulates a lot about conservative culture in general. The very first option he's offered is exactly what he wants, but the idea that other options exist at all is offensive to him.

As with many before it, the whiners just don't want to have to learn a new word

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Anidav posted:

Really makes me think of Where's Waldo, like we're also meant to find her hat, cane, dog, the wizard and a scroll.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

My wife is missing an overy, because a cyst she had it removed. So I guess she isn't a woman anymore?

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Angepain posted:

Also lol @ the "current thing" t-shirt being very easily reinterpreted as "whatever the new thing the kids are on about these days is, you, the viewer of this commercial, should be afraid of it, because it is new"
No no no, it's the idiot millenial zoomer leftist commie liberal SJWs who are always hopping from new thing to new thing. So flighty and fickle, always incensed by whatever flashes in front of them.
Anyway here's two weeks of comics on why Disney is woke now

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Steve Breen

Al Goodwyn

Clay Jones

Steve Kelley

Michael Ramirez

War is going to end inflation, thereby killing America?

Jeff Stahler

Tom Stiglich

Tony Branco

quote:

California Dreamin’: Governor Walz appears to be fast-tracking Minnesota to be as bad or worse than California.
Higher gas prices, higher crime, higher taxes.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

HootTheOwl posted:

My wife is missing an overy, because a cyst she had it removed. So I guess she isn't a woman anymore?

Look, I, a very aggressively vocal feminist committed to the liberation of all women everywhere, have merely adopted the perfectly reasonable proposition that women are holes meant for sexual satisfaction and biological reproduction. To claim otherwise is pure perversity.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I lost the link, but there was an good article on how the terf movement in the UK was hijacked and grown by fascists. It explained how, once you boil down “woman” to just reproduction, it’s not hard to slowly backpedal them into traditional gender roles (man as protector…from those evil trans activists, of course!).

This also illuminates how you also get them on-board with homophobia too. I see lesbian terfs who say that heterosexual parents are the “optimal” way to raise children. By emphasizing reproduction, you subtly suggest an unnatural status for other sexualities. An easy opening to chip away at their core beliefs.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Raised By Birds posted:

I can't help but notice that Trump is also standing a bit above Lady Justice, but below the lawsuit label.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Either those scales are hosed up or that is a very, very light lawsuit