Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More
If people aren't into it, I can stop posting. nbd

[edit for new page] The Property of Hate, I mean. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
I am curious to see where it goes, so for my part please continue.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

tbh i'm only reading the property of hate because i know that the artist made some good disney ducks fancomics and i'm hoping it gets better

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
There are so many lurkers, who you see post accounts for like maybe 10 - 20% of the people who read this thread, no lie. If you like it you should post it, and not worry about what other people say.

e: I mostly want to read it because I want to steal some poo poo from their art style. I'm not sure what it is I like so much about it.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Yeah like I said it's very much my own view, and on a meta level it's curious to me because when this came out in 2012 I'm sure I would have lapped it up if I knew about it, so it may have been dated by new trends in storytelling etc.

Besides i think criticism and commentary drive these threads quite well, (God know how many people hated mm&o) and the only comic that ever stopped being posted was that hierarchy of genres but it's largely because the person posting it got banned when they and their sock puppet (who also posted in this thread) asked for recommendations of games with themes that are at best can be described as disturbing and at worst, illegal

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'd like to know why both RGB and the Cyclops lady have weepy eyes, is it just amazingly dusty all the time?

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

The Saddest Rhino posted:

the only comic that ever stopped being posted was that hierarchy of genres but it's largely because the person posting it got banned when they and their sock puppet (who also posted in this thread) asked for recommendations of games with themes that are at best can be described as disturbing and at worst, illegal

I'm sorry what

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Boba Pearl posted:

Marie and the Adventurer's League - i16.05 - Party Girl
Voting in Marie and The Adventurer's League the winner was Follow Fate

All that coke ain't gonna help with the nosebleed.

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019

Lurk Ethic posted:

Don't let me discourage you, the more content the better. Even when I don't personally like something it can be interesting to see people's reaction to it.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Mr. Sunshine posted:

All that coke ain't gonna help with the nosebleed.

It really is a cause and effect thing isn't it.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Oh my god lol and double lol (warning: guy talking to himself about very gross games)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

the only comic that ever stopped being posted was that hierarchy of genres but it's largely because the person posting it got banned when they and their sock puppet (who also posted in this thread) asked for recommendations of games with themes that are at best can be described as disturbing and at worst, illegal
So that was the reason that comic disappear, it was THAT guy?
E: I didn't even know both accounts were the same dude:stonklol:

By popular demand has a new favorite as of 12:25 on Apr 4, 2022

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
What kind of video game could be illegal???

E: I clicked the link and now I'm sad.

Boba Pearl has a new favorite as of 12:31 on Apr 4, 2022

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Do not seek the answer to that query my friend, you will not like where it leads.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Well, we've certainly resolved what ranks lowest on the heirarchy of genres

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Yeah like I said it's very much my own view, and on a meta level it's curious to me because when this came out in 2012 I'm sure I would have lapped it up if I knew about it, so it may have been dated by new trends in storytelling etc.

Besides i think criticism and commentary drive these threads quite well, (God know how many people hated mm&o) and the only comic that ever stopped being posted was that hierarchy of genres but it's largely because the person posting it got banned when they and their sock puppet (who also posted in this thread) asked for recommendations of games with themes that are at best can be described as disturbing and at worst, illegal

Aw, that’s a shame, because I quite liked the comic

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Feel free to post it.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Tree Bucket posted:

Well, we've certainly resolved what ranks lowest on the heirarchy of genres

it's actually still mime, somehow

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Nope, bad miming is still way better than bad improv.
Easier to ignore.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Splicer posted:

Oh my god lol and double lol (warning: guy talking to himself about very gross games)

Yes this was quite the surprise and I recognised them thanks to this thread - so thank you PYF comic thread for helping in some Games moderation.

I cannot wait for Trixie Slaughterhouse as it is the only one I have not read. :)

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Kit Walker posted:

Aw, that’s a shame, because I quite liked the comic

The comic stalled out not terribly long after the point that got posted, so I don't think you're missing anything in particular.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Splicer posted:

I was expecting significantly worse considering some of the sickos games gets

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Calaveron posted:

Is performative anxiety/depression a thing?
Anything can be performative.

or:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Transdimensional Brain Chip

22. Aisha

23. Robot

24. Kissing

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Splicer posted:

oh my god

Lol the guy was posting Hierarchy on one account and Serious Engineering on the other.

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:
Did I miss something in brain chip? When did bba and co show up? There were only 4 of the guy last I saw

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Fagtastic posted:

Did I miss something in brain chip? When did bba and co show up? There were only 4 of the guy last I saw

We skipped ahead to the next week. They're still splitting off.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Fagtastic posted:

The top of the update is

WEEK 3

this being the number of Ulfs that are connected, which doubles each week.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Cthulhu With A Chainsaw is an awesome concept

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

x

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Cthulhu Chainsaw sounds like a character name from a different Thorsby comic that we'll get to later. Right now we're reading Rice Boy

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

What's that brown thing dripping on extreme gamer lady:stonk:

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

e-dt posted:

He's cool

Ten AM and drunk as a lord

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

[quote="readingatwork" post="522581327"]
Ranking of Kings

I just wanted to say thanks for finding and posting this i find it delightful :》

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Lurk Ethic posted:

Post it if you feel like it, but the fact that it's not actually over means I decided not to read along even though I do like the comic a lot.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Makai no Ossan

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu

Lurk Ethic posted:

Keep posting it! Thanks to you doing so I, a lurker, went on to binge the whole series because I loved elements of it from the art to the premise and trying to figure out what it's trying to say intrigued me. Sometimes people are a bit snobby about comics but for every 'urg I don't like it' there are many more who do but don't necessarily say anything. Plus if people can post HfD (which I also loved) you can drat well post property of hate :v:

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

And yeah :justpost:. I don't like it but I have a working scrollwheel, and people who do like it can enjoy it.

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
I'm a mental health nurse and honestly I got hooked by the representation of fear, lies, grief etc. I'm just interested in where it's going and how the overarching story reveals itself. Like I've fully caught up but there's interesting things that haven't fully come to the front yet and I need to know what the big picture is, plus the art is beautiful, especially some panels later on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Catching up on the thread and from this strip till now I've had Judas Priest's "Hell Patrol" stuck in my head but with the lyrics "fart patrol" instead

I do this at the store too whenever I see Paw Patrol merchandise