Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Rec weed sales started in New Mexico today.

A good weed day, indeed.

I had to pay my storage unit and went to a weed store on the way home on the 1st.
Long line, obviously, long wait, obviously, expensive and taxed to poo poo, obviously; got really good poo poo for my vape pen and some marginally rolled joints that love to canoe.

10/10 would go buy vape carts and edibles in an easy and time-efficient manner once it dies down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Sanctum posted:

The less weed I smoke the harder it hits me

goddamn

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I live downtown so I get high and walk to the dentist, etc

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

i figured out my way to do a tolerance break is to switch from the bong to a pipe for a few days

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

MrQwerty posted:

I had to pay my storage unit and went to a weed store on the way home on the 1st.
Long line, obviously, long wait, obviously, expensive and taxed to poo poo, obviously; got really good poo poo for my vape pen and some marginally rolled joints that love to canoe.

10/10 would go buy vape carts and edibles in an easy and time-efficient manner once it dies down.

Joints either made in haste or a result of NM imposing "manufacturing" requirements for dispensaries making prerolls. Ludicrous. Anyway, R. Greenleaf and Organtica are really good for flower. I like Everest for edibles and I get vape carts there.

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PokeJoe posted:

I live downtown so I get high and walk to the dentist, etc

walking in old cities high

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm blessed to live near the downtown of a suburb that has tons of amenities so I can get whatever I want pretty much. It rules. My favorite is to go to the fancy market and shop while high, I come out with all sorts of cool poo poo

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

A friend of mine got a Chill Ice Bong recently and it really peaked my interest. It's a double vacuum walled, ceramic lined steel ice bong which claims to keep the water ice cool for up to 12 hours. It's also unbreakable, which means that it could be the last bong I'll ever purchase.

Anyway, I got really high and purchased one from an EU store this evening, and I'm genuinely excited.

Pic not mine:

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Apr 5, 2022

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Homie it's a Tuesday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80gXNsnGsI8

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

fuctifino posted:

A friend of mine got a Chill Ice Bong recently and it really peaked my interest. It's a double vacuum walled, ceramic lined steel ice bong which claims to keep the water ice cool for up to 12 hours. It's also unbreakable, which means that it could be the last bong I'll ever purchase.

Anyway, I got really high and purchased one from an EU store this evening, and I'm genuinely excited.

Pic not mine:

I bet I see one of those with a Yeti brand on it after the senate gets around to looking at that weed bill the house passed.

That's a nice bong and I wonder what it costs in american funbux.

E: $125 for stainless, that's not near as bad as I thought.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Apr 6, 2022

Beyond ReTarTed.
Dec 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lions Deal · $18.65
Tablecraft 269 7" Metal Flower Vase

https://www.lionsdeal.com/tc-269.html

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Beyond ReTarTed. posted:

Lions Deal · $18.65
Tablecraft 269 7" Metal Flower Vase

https://www.lionsdeal.com/tc-269.html

Not double vacuum walled or ceramic lined, try again. :colbert:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

9/10 opaque bongs are gross on the inside where nobody can see

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
You can take it apart to clean it easier and see inside!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Code Jockey posted:

I cannot recommend ddave's titanium dynavap stem / 14mm adapter enough

that thing, in my ice bong, with some nice flower and kief in the dynavap, oh baby

Link me to these please, exactly what I need and I'll buy it. I am starting from scratch.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Protocol7 posted:

You can take it apart to clean it easier and see inside!

but then ill see how gross my bong is and feel guilty about never cleaning it.

not falling for that, try again buster

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Protocol7 posted:

Not double vacuum walled or ceramic lined, try again. :colbert:

And only 7 inches tall. :colbert:

But as for the price of the chill steel bong, yeah it's overpriced for what it is, but you can say that about any cannabis related device, or even weed itself etc. etc. I think it's well designed, and the people who own one don't seem to feel ripped off.

I think the chill pipe can give me the cooling I want without the effort needed to keep refilling it with ice all the time. It's something I'm going to use from first thing in the morning until last thing at night, so the cost per hour usage is going to be ridiculously low.

I also like the idea of being out in my local park this summer, which has bylaws against alcohol use, openly and legally vaping my prescribed medicine with a huge shiny ice bong...

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I just roll joints for my walks, but that's probably not cost efficient for whatever you pay for medical weed there.

Not technically legal to smoke outside here even with a medical card, but it's small enough a town that no one gives a poo poo to bother a veteran and his dog about that weed smell.

Beyond ReTarTed.
Dec 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Protocol7 posted:

Not double vacuum walled or ceramic lined

Lmao

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I bet I see one of those with a Yeti brand on it after the senate gets around to looking at that weed bill the house passed.

That's a nice bong and I wonder what it costs in american funbux.

E: $125 for stainless, that's not near as bad as I thought.

Yeah that thing is tempting but I don't need to spend more on weed and weed accessories atm

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
is there like a weed patch that will slowly give me thc throughout the day?

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Yeah
https://shop.thebakeshopcannabis.com/prosser/brand/NWCS/product/Pure_Ratios_18%3A1?id=b646989e-5e82-4726-ac5b-d61a27707cd6

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
oh poo poo i wonder if it works well

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm not sure I'd notice it at that dose

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
lol 8mg over 96 hours. i don't even think 96mg over 8 hours would be noticeable to me

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
I tried one once during a half off sale, it was listed as 20mg / 72 hours. For me the effect of pain relief was noticeable but not spectacular. Certainly not enough to justify the regular price of $15. Didn’t notice any psychoactive effect.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I take 200mg on the reg without much effect. I need a T break :smith:

Joke Miriam
Nov 17, 2019

Legally grey retail weed has opened near me, and now I gotta go over there to see whatever their legal technicality loophole for buying stuff is, and if that ends up being a better deal than my current plug, a kind of pricy but very efficient delivery service.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Protocol7 posted:

I take 200mg on the reg without much effect. I need a T break :smith:

I say this poo poo and then I decided to stop by the store after getting a haircut today, I picked up a new "Budder" cart and holy gently caress

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Stiiizy vs Pax

What should I get? I'm still getting high as hell on 5mg hits so I'm gonna smoke slow and infrequently.

I kinda like the Pax bc it can load flower but i don't know if I care.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

if you want to vape flower pax is obviously better, but if you are just doing carts then imo a generic 510 battery is better than either because you have so many more options in terms of carts. also far cheaper

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Does CBG block the effects of THC? Some edibles I ate contain both in equal amounts and I’m worried.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I wouldn't say blocks, but the balance changes

e your edible aint poo poo

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

Spaghett posted:

Stiiizy vs Pax

What should I get? I'm still getting high as hell on 5mg hits so I'm gonna smoke slow and infrequently.

I kinda like the Pax bc it can load flower but i don't know if I care.

You talking about Pax pods? Those are totally different than a Pax 1/2/3 flower vape.

Both are kind of mediocre, but they're not interchangeable.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Crimson Harvest posted:

I wouldn't say blocks, but the balance changes

e your edible aint poo poo

Yeah I know that’s why I bought 100 of them. They’ll all be gone by midnight.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Hi weed thread. I way drink too much and want to switch to weed more instead. I used to smoke a lot of weed when I was younger but I developed really really bad anxiety. I get super introspective and just have bad, non-productive thoughts in general. Nowadays I just get super drunk and then smoke because it takes the anxiety away, but it really blasts me off because I have like 16 beers and that's not healthy. So I'm trying to switch to just weed alone most of the time.

I drove an hour over the border to get some good, predictable, legal weed yesterday. Non-residents are allowed 14g of flower and 250mg of edibles. I got 7g and 200mg respectively. It was like $240 but they have a 20% veteran discount that I didn't know about last time I went a while back so I got it for around $180 which was pretty nice.

I'm trying to stick to indica for obvious reasons so I picked up some Grassroots MAC, black afghan (can't remember the brand), some Wawa blueberry gummies, and accidentally bought some sativa Incredibles Straaaberry. So we'll see how that works out. I took a blueberry last night but it didn't do much so I smoked some of the unknown weed I have leftover that I bought from my friend and that did it. I didn't get too anxious at least. A little. I ended up sleeping 12 hours but I do that pretty much anyway. Usually around 10ish. But I had to peel myself out of bed and I could have easily slept longer. I'll have to see if that happens again.

That's all I got. Just wanted to jump in here and say hi. :)

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That's all I got. Just wanted to jump in here and say hi. :)

hi, hope you can find what you need in this wonderful plant. Sounds like you already got some good options for yourself.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
oops, sent a pm

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Welp, time to smoke a phat fuckin' bowl and forget this day ever happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
This is my first week back in the field after being off work for the winter and going from smoking all day every day to only in the evenings after hard labor was a noticeable tolerance difference with the same weed and same consumption method. Accidentally high as gently caress, its been a great week.