Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Mind_Taker posted:

i don't think there will ever be a funnier period of politics poo poo than the 2016 republican primary

Imagine a Chinese foreign intelligence analyst trying to write his weekly report to his superiors about what has been going on in US politics during that period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
“he apparently worshipped some kind of glowing Saudi orb, and then his wife wore a rude jacket to visit the children they keep in cages, and then his press secretary quit because he kept getting bullied about his… uh, his war with the Dip n Dots Twitter and-“

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

indigi posted:

he is annoying though

so was Cindy Sheehan lol

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

indigi posted:

he is annoying though

would it help if I presented him as Daisy Hogg?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I’m listening

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Bust Rodd posted:

“he apparently worshipped some kind of glowing Saudi orb, and then his wife wore a rude jacket to visit the children they keep in cages, and then his press secretary quit because he kept getting bullied about his… uh, his war with the Dip n Dots Twitter and-“
not the ice cream of the future

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

colostomy bag with a big dick

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
Even Stalin would have thought that Earth's richest men's space ride made with penis shaped rockets was too on the nose.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember when trump wanted tanks for a parade but they were afraid the tanks would break the street or something

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1510733093799448586?s=21&t=bN3uo9U4bv1ycgGpWEqugg

this kid’s friend’s were murdered in front of him and the media try to frame him as “annoying” for being a gun control advocate

lol that he peaked at trying to make a mypillow for libs then vanished

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
tbf if I found out that my political enemies were photoshopping me as a woman and furiously jerking it to alternating fantasies of killing and/or loving me I’d probably want to take a step back too.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

David is probably suffering from trauma induced brain damage and he has the right to be dumb

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

There was a prominent St. Louis area conservative talk radio host and Sinclair station go-to whose career got utterly erased because he tweeted that David Hogg should be sodomized with a rifle. So I mean he has that W.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

indigi posted:

he is annoying though

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
the entire GOP apparatuses pivoting to “these school shooting victims are pussies who should get murdered” was one of the darker chapters of the Trump Admin

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Zerg Mans posted:

There was a prominent St. Louis area conservative talk radio host and Sinclair station go-to whose career got utterly erased because he tweeted that David Hogg should be sodomized with a rifle. So I mean he has that W.

Who was that? :psyduck:

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

the entire GOP apparatuses pivoting to “these school shooting victims are pussies who should get murdered” was one of the darker chapters of the Trump Admin

loony right: the shooting was fake

regular right: the shooting did not go far enough

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

whatever happened to the chud David Hogg

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
There's been this subtext for a while that rwm has been all but calling conservative mass shooters heroes. Maybe even dropping the subtext entirely, who knows I can't keep up with their crap

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Lord of Pie posted:

whatever happened to the chud David Hogg

he was acquitted of the two murders and spoke at cpac

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Animal-Mother posted:

Who was that? :psyduck:

Jamie Allman. Apparently he's back on the air on a new conservative radio station that caters to the people too crazy for 97.1.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

more falafel please posted:

wait are you talking about kyle rittenhouse

cause I think they were talking about kyle kulinski who afaik has never killed anyone

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

DACK FAYDEN posted:

cause I think they were talking about kyle kulinski who afaik has never killed anyone

yeah i was making a joke that kyle rittenhouse is the chud david hogg

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

DACK FAYDEN posted:

there is a second boy named david hogg

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
two Hoggs????

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

This is an island, surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

SpaceGoku posted:

there is a second boy named david hogg
first, if you don't count Daisy Hogg :ohdear:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

30-40 actually

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Zvahl posted:

oh buddy no what wasn't hand-delivered to a surgeon by a shocked and disoriented Jackie was vaporized

or in Skull and Bones' treasure chest with a bunch of frangible bullet shards in it proving oswald's innocence

Oswald acted alone.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

more falafel please posted:

he had a dubstep intro like some loving wwe star

https://twitter.com/Sssnakeepit/status/1509507958102798344

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Remember when trump wanted tanks for a parade but they were afraid the tanks would break the street or something

tanks are really heavy and treads designed for harsh terrain that can move the very heavy thing do a number on asphalt yeah

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Zelenskyy

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

an obvious clone but downright subtle compared to Zelenskyyy

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Are y'all posting Hogg in here??

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

a second hogg has hit the discorse

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

ArmZ posted:

30-40 actually

smug lib twitter (venn diagram making a circle, etc) dunking on that guy for weeks and then it turns out feral hogs really are an increasingly dangerous problem even in cities

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/gushers/status/1269110304086114304

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

This rules

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
ngl David Hogg looks more like a Rittenhouse and Rittenhouse looks more like a Hogg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

'"Strong Britain, Great Nation"