Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
more and more people are saying this
This poll is closed.
they're coming up to me 57 15.53%
with tears in their eyes and 85 23.16%
they're saying 59 16.08%
SIR! we want thread! 134 36.51%
straight out of central casting 32 8.72%
Total: 202 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

petit choux posted:

Buddykins only form of exercise is the 12-oz curl

hell, same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

i exercise daily and i loving hate it

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

My subway car was really packed this morning but at least the office is giving us pizza for lunch lmao

OPEN BIDEN
LETS GO BRANDON
WORLD IS A TRUMP

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm not unconvinced that Buddykins is an alternate universe version of me

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yUko1YCuxY

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

neutral milf hotel posted:

even more important is that being white, Christian hetero will be a protected class. I didn't think this would happen so soon before the Christo-fascist takeover of American society but here we are

I think it's too late for the christofascists in America but hey don't let me stop you

petit choux has issued a correction as of 15:55 on Apr 5, 2022

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm not unconvinced that Buddykins is an alternate universe version of me

You don’t have to call pittsburgh an alternate universe

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1511342127036473358

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

You don’t have to call pittsburgh an alternate universe

I've never been to Pittsburgh, but it certainly sounds like it belongs on an episode of Sliders

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Iron Crowned posted:

I've never been to Pittsburgh, but it certainly sounds like it belongs on an episode of Sliders

It's like Cincinnati but not an economic failure in the grip of palpable depression

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It's like Cincinnati but not an economic failure in the grip of palpable depression

Cincinnati is in Kentucky

Apr 7, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

pretty much, yeah. The little riverfront area by the Roebling bridge is nice but it falls off fast away from there

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

There are strip clubs in Kentucky

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I wonder how many more women have been boned out of rehab in Australia since Ol sakkman last checked in

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Well, if you told me you were drowning
I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend
But I don't know if you know who I am

Well, I was there and I saw what you did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord, oh lord

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1511350715842797572

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

virgin vote with your wallet vs chad cancel culture

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

heartbreaking,

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Looks like someone just read the 7 Habits of Highly Successful People. That's habit #2, obvs.

:hi5:

Synergize! Synergize! Synergize!

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

I flipped to Newsmax yesterday for shits and Mike Huckabee was doing a three minute long (!) commercial for sleep supplements

three minutes of Mike Huckabee sounds like it would be more effective

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
The next time you have to poo poo in the office wastebasket make sure it's within the line of sight of your immediate supervisor and make eye contact the entire time

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

finished watching the Pusher Trilogy this morning, and I award the series with the coveted Filthy Hans' Upraised Thumb of Complete Approval

Pusher 3 is basically Ratatouille, if the kid were a middle-aged Serbian drug kingpin and the rat who helped him cook was instead a nostril full of Polish speed

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Do they make wastebaskets with bidets

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Having grown up in a white rural insular area child sex abuse is a very huge issue in areas like that and the people who lead those communities are hip deep in it and implicit in normalizing it, eg the Penn State scandal.

The GOP is correct that there are child molesters all over the place, it's just mostly their base doing it.

I absolutely believe it.

a gf long ago once told me that she and her older sister were repeatedly abused by their pastor's son. her family decided not to press charges against the pedophile guy cuz it would tear apart the church, and the church is the cornerstone of their existence. at the very least they left that specific church

(oh and this was the same church that bought into the satanic panic bs and had the congregation burn all cabbage patch kids dolls cuz someone said one of the dolls had a demo's name)

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Disney is so unrelentingly anti-gay and huge political donors to the Florida republican party. I'm so happy the leopards are finally eating their face.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

Disney is so unrelentingly anti-gay and huge political donors to the Florida republican party. I'm so happy the leopards are finally eating their face.

nothing's actually going to happen to Disney, it's all election-year pageantry

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

wait until they find out about all the secret tunnels under disney

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
What did Disney do this time? Or is it just delayed outrage about Turning Red?

Apr 7, 2003

neutral milf hotel posted:

I absolutely believe it.

a gf long ago once told me that she and her older sister were repeatedly abused by their pastor's son. her family decided not to press charges against the pedophile guy cuz it would tear apart the church, and the church is the cornerstone of their existence. at the very least they left that specific church

(oh and this was the same church that bought into the satanic panic bs and had the congregation burn all cabbage patch kids dolls cuz someone said one of the dolls had a demo's name)

I had a lot of stuff I saw growing up in rural PA that I don't particularly care to go into, that happened inside of my social group and outside, but I couldn't throw my poo poo in my car and get the gently caress out of that area fast enough.

My wife grew up in Johnstown, PA, ~45K population or so across the city proper and dependencies. Her stepbrothers went to the big catholic diocese there in the nineties and it was just a given that there were a few priests you avoided because they'd try to molest you. It was 'normal' and no action was ever taken.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i am actually going to buy a $17 corndog in retaliation to this tweet :D

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

What did Disney do this time? Or is it just delayed outrage about Turning Red?

Disney came out against Florida's "don't say gay or trans" bill so the usual suspects are talking poo poo that they have no intention of backing up

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

dont spend a bunch of money at disney world, go outside and murder exotic animals to show ur kids ur a real man

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
go to Star wars land at disneyland instead and call all the robots woke

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Filthy Hans posted:

Disney came out against Florida's "don't say gay or trans" bill so the usual suspects are talking poo poo that they have no intention of backing up

Ah yes, the annual, "we're cancelling our Disney vacation to visit the Creation Museum!" poo poo

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
they're mad disney is pretending to care about LGBTQ people

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Clearly we need Tremp back. Look at what a mess we are without him.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Schmoe Cwead posted:

dont spend a bunch of money at disney world, go outside and murder exotic animals to show ur kids ur a real man

I remember reading an article about Trump humiliating Don Jr. in front of a bunch of bigwigs during the campaign when Jr and Eric decided to post pictures of themselves killing endangered Jaguars but I can't find the link and wish I could

Trump's a monster but I can't help but feel some schadenfreude when he directs his animosity towards his loser kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/politico/status/1511308930462490627
:shepface: