Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

this is satire right? i literally don't know anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

my retweet of CHRIS COONS WILL SAVE DEMOCRACY

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

this is satire right? i literally don't know anymore

nope, that is the man who did the bernie bros throwing chairs story

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Business Gorillas posted:

Tell me in three emojis or less your opinion of the Dems getting destroyed in 2022

:sickos::sickos::sickos:

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Tell me in three emojis or less your opinion of the Dems getting destroyed in 2022

:regd08:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
the democrats are going to get dumpstered harder than lin manuel miranda cutting in front of immortal technique at lunchtime

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

the democrats are going to be absolutely murdered in 2022. i am pro life and take no pleasure in reporting this.

on second thought, i am pro deathd and take great pleasure in reporting this

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jokerfying the hot dog costume man, centrists are truly precious other than the fact they were all already unhinged for defending this lame duck rapist and their words will still sway and be publicly accepted as if the weight of the words moves mountains of certainty as we wander in the valley of doubt and ridicule for daring to suggest their stellar track record on political candidates and their takes on who the real adult in the room is, as one massive gaslighting campaign, biggest in human history.

In short, the democrats are going to get loving destroyed

Lastgirl has issued a correction as of 11:42 on Apr 5, 2022

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

fabergay egg posted:

Buddy have I got good news for you

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
just the best party lol

https://twitter.com/ryanlcooper/sta...ingawful.com%2F

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I'm trying to think of a single time when I heard of Schumer and Biden actually whipping anyone in the party successfully (other than the CPC to capitulate on the infrastructure portion of BBB :roflolmao: ) there's zero party alignment, it's just a collection of three different center right groups representing pharma/Healthcare/AMA, lawyers, and graft

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1511308930462490627?s=21&t=vG4T1B_dwc92nQPsFr3HGQ

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

I get the impression that this wouldn't be a thing under a harry reid senate majority

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
https://twitter.com/radleybalko/status/1511352019143041024?t=YzB31APCLTF9dC_FUumTaA&s=19

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It's a big tent! You can't expect the Democratic leadership to be able to accomplish all their goals help everyone get all their Senators on the phone

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

goddamn they are bad

we could eliminate hunger in the US for $25 billion but no we gotta blow up more foreigners

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

the accelerationists are grabbing at the dashboard and checking their seatbelts

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Sinema refusing to talk to other legislators remunds me of Dr. Strangelove when they find out the Russuans have a doomsday device and kept it secret.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

DeSantis is gonna run, and win by a crushing margin just by promising to implement medical marijuana at a national level.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

there is an excuse.

what do you call it?

The Democrats!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

fabergay egg posted:

TehSaurus posted:

Buddy have I got good news for you

yeah now is a great time to be pro death

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/zekejmiller/status/1511399646568103938?s=21&t=6tURVspmjgL-iMgWlejywQ

CLOSER AND CLOSER TO THE MIDTERMS YES THAT’S THE TICKET

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

hey I'm not a big brain genius but why isn't Sinema expelled from caucus. Doesn't mean much now but it would send some sort of positive message

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Isentropy posted:

hey I'm not a big brain genius but why isn't Sinema expelled from caucus. Doesn't mean much now but it would send some sort of positive message

that would require them to do something, anything

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

i can't believe drug warrior sleepy joe biden won't do something incredibly popular that goes against the party's stated platform of "gently caress you"

at least republicans go with "gently caress you, got mine."

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth has issued a correction as of 19:45 on Apr 5, 2022

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
The dems have two insanely easy wins that will get them more votes and not drive a single person who would otherwise vote for them away, namely weed and student loans, and they adamantly refuse to do either

lol and also lmao

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Isentropy posted:

well, uhhh, we need her vote for uhhhh all the uhhh *shuffles papers, runs out of room*

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

fast cars loose anus posted:

The dems have two insanely easy wins that will get them more votes and not drive a single person who would otherwise vote for them away, namely weed and student loans, and they adamantly refuse to do either

lol and also lmao

trump is gonna legalize it January 22nd of 2024 and say "finally the nasty evil drug war the pharma-bought democrat politicians started is over"

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Isentropy posted:

It would send a message to their committee chairs that allowing them to fundraise as majority leader is less important than the party's agenda, which would be considered untenable.

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

Isentropy posted:

That would make the Republicans the majority party in the senate and even the tiny amount of things the Dems accomplish (confirming judges) would probably be impossible.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Isentropy posted:

quote:

expelled from caucus

:gizz:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Even when you lose a dickhead like Radley jfc lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer

Isentropy posted:

If this happened, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell wouldn't advance the nomination process for Jackson to SCOTUS, for one. I hate Sinema but this isn't practical right now or at any point until the Senate makeup changes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

exactly two options:

- theyre going to cancel it but want to wait until right before the election so theyre guaranteed a landslide
- theyre not going to cancel it but want to wait until right before the election so theyre guaranteed what will come to be known as the electoral terror