Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

:five::five::five::five::five::five::five::five::five::five::five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
lmao, that works! i’ll get it uploaded after work. :3:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Thanks Pragmatica!!!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

:lando: <(poggers!)

(FOKSMASH)>

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Charles Leclerc posted:

8kb acceptable?

:foksmash:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

(FOKSMASH)>

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Truly the best thread.

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Bunch of fokking wankers
\

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roJq9JbmDA0

:whitewater:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

(FOKSMASH)>

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Lewis and George are going to end at least one race with a concussion, at this rate

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Deltasquid posted:

Lewis and George are going to end at least one race with a concussion, at this rate

Can't wait for 5 pages of careposting about how they may be dead mid race because there's only a wide angle camera angle and no team radio only for it to be a blown engine.

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!

Charles Leclerc posted:

Can't wait for 5 pages of careposting about how they may be dead mid race because there's only a wide angle camera angle and no team radio only for it to be a blown engine.

:jerkbag:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

:five:

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Charles Leclerc posted:

8kb acceptable?

YES

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Experts say Mick is not out of the woods yet:

quote:

Car accidents frequently cause delayed pain, delayed symptoms, and delayed injuries. Following a crash, you need to be vigilant about monitoring yourself for pain over the next several weeks... Car accident pain, symptoms, and injuries can manifest hours, days, or even weeks after the crash.

On the one hand, we have the advice of trained, board-certified surgeons. On the other, uninformed snark courtesy of goons who never leave Mom's basement. Make the right choice, Mick.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

marshalljim posted:

On the one hand, we have the advice of trained, board-certified surgeons. On the other, uninformed snark courtesy of goons who never leave Mom's basement. Make the right choice, Mick.

I don't even know where to start with this post but I think I'll just leave it at your "trained, board-certified" surgeons are based out of Jacksonville Florida lmao

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

italian quid posted:

I don't even know where to start with this post but I think I'll just leave it at your "trained, board-certified" surgeons are based out of Jacksonville Florida lmao

I thought it was weird that the rest of the article said to pour Monster on the site of a spinal injury

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

marshalljim posted:

:chloe:

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

your friend wicka posted:

I thought it was weird that the rest of the article said to pour Monster on the site of a spinal injury

yeah, you're supposed to us Rich Energy

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
poo poo, that doesn't work yet

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

Delayed splenic rupture. Makes you cringe just thinking about it, right?

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

I'll join you in solidarity for when it does.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

marshalljim posted:

Looking at that and I think we need to seriously discuss the possibility that Mick Schumacher will develop anxiety, depression or PTSD because of his crash in Saudi Arabia.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

marshalljim posted:

Delayed splenic rupture. Makes you cringe just thinking about it, right?

Sure, if I worked in a sawmill in Appalachia and didn't have a team of world class physicians around me and my vegetable father most hours of the day. :shrug:

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I think all camps can agree that we should shut down the sport until we figure out what’s going on.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Yeh cos no one is going to be doing repeated scans of Mick Schumacher's head as a precaution right, because as we all know that family are famous for not knowing as much about head injuries as integrity spine and orthopaedics, Jacksonville Florida.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Depression, anxiety, or PTSD. A traumatic event like a car crash can significantly impact your mental and emotional well-being. Mental health disorders like depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) related to a car accident and associated injuries can present weeks, months, or even years after the initial traumatic event.

Mick is doomed. Ticking time bomb until he has a breakdown

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Charles Leclerc posted:

Sure, if I worked in a sawmill in Appalachia and didn't have a team of world class physicians around me and my vegetable father most hours of the day. :shrug:

are you telling me that the top medical minds in the world are in fact NOT based out of Jacksonville Florida???

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Mick was just trying to emulate the latest WDC*s technique. Idk why you're being such loving pissbabies about it. If you're going to make a cake you have to smash a few walls.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Unfortunately, Mick Schumacher crashed once and now has anxiety, PTSD, ADHD, executive dysfunction, body dysmorphic disorder, long covid, and chronic lyme disease

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

italian quid posted:

are you telling me that the top medical minds in the world are in fact NOT based out of Jacksonville Florida???

They are indeed very hard R.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Unfortunately, Mick Schumacher crashed once and now has anxiety, PTSD, ADHD, executive dysfunction, body dysmorphic disorder, long covid, and chronic lyme disease

How is his erectile function?

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

To be fair, being in Jacksonville would probably make you a pretty good expert on car crashes.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Anime Store Adventure posted:

To be fair, being in Jacksonville would probably make you a pretty good expert on car crashes.

Yeah but Mick didn't get shot at in a road rage incident which is arguably way more dangerous than his actual crash.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I think all camps can agree that we should shut down the sport until we figure out what’s going on.

I can agree with the first part of your plan for sure

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.
i think we should forfeit the rest of the season and award mick the championship in recognition of his bravery

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.
the rest of the season continues for the runner-up place, however, which is a smaller trophy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I just got off the phone with a Dentist in Duluth Minnesota who thinks we need to place Mick into a medically induced coma for two years to ensure he hasn't suffered any internal bleeding.