Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

billymumphrey posted:

This is Hagar the Horrible erasure!

Keep my wife's name out of your loving mouth!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Haven’t watched the Re:Views, is Picard still an android or what?

He's woke and here to stop fascism

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

No Mods No Masters posted:

Old and busted: Star track
New hotness: With the plot of the film out in the open now, I still don't really understand what the secrets of dumbledore are supposed to be

he's bi

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Monkey Fracas posted:

his face is going to get stuck in permanent YouTube Thumbnail mode if he isn't careful

transporter engineer switched my dimensions?!

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

The first season occurred as little as necessary for the plot of season two to play out. So yes he is an android but it is almost never mentioned and absolutely never discussed.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

infernal machines posted:

They're doing the same thing everyone working with Kurtzman ends up doing, spinning out a million different story/character threads with no real plan to resolve them in any cohesive or satisfactory manner, because it's about the journey, man. The ultimate resolution, to the extent there is one at all, will simply abandon half of them altogether, the other half will be split between completely nonsensical, and (possibly literal) deus ex machina.

Despite this happening again, some people will be cautiously optimistic for season 3

Kurtzman should be entombed alive but I guess everyone is really to blame for falling for his cheap three-card monte writing again and again and again

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Yes, but he was designed with the exact frailty and life span of an octogenarian, and nobody ever talks about it, so it was completely pointless by design.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

infernal machines posted:

Probably never, they seem to think they've run that joke so thoroughly into the ground that even they won't return to it

I dunno, Wheaton is giving them a lot of new material

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Endless Trash posted:

The first season occurred as little as necessary for the plot of season two to play out. So yes he is an android but it is almost never mentioned and absolutely never discussed.

Does he piss and cum and poo poo, or what?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Think I'm going to put on star trek 5 because I may have ranked it too low at #3 overall

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

No, just like an organic 81 year old man

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Just like Data he is fully functional.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Nerd Crew will return for the High Republic or whatever poo poo they call it now

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Monkey Fracas posted:

Kurtzman should be entombed alive but I guess everyone is really to blame for falling for his cheap three-card monte writing again and again and again

No matter how many times he does it, people are willing to believe

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

lol

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Endless Trash posted:

No, just like an organic 81 year old man

Those piss and poo poo non-stop.

Randarkman posted:

Just like Data he is fully functional.

:thunk:

Does that mean every time Data has a big cum, he needs a refill?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

You should.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mod's, please rename thread to "RLM 2022: ~~**Data's Cummies!!!**~~"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

its all nice on rice posted:

He's woke and here to stop fascism

no wonder mike hates it

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

no one's supposed to know I'm daniel espinosa, director of morbius

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

TIP posted:

no one's supposed to know I'm daniel espinosa, director of morbius

That scene in being john malkovich where a guy throws trash at malkovich but it's "hey espinosa!" *splat*

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Mod's, please do not

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Disregard piss fingers

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Mod's in his heaven, all's right with the thread

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
I’m not going to learn anything about new Star Trek. This is hell and the demons are showing you warped versions of your memories to make you forget you ever enjoyed anything.

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Picard seems to be made to appeal to people who were really into defending the girl ghostbusters movie on twitter.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
All you need to know about star trek is the shatner movies are fun.

Everything else can be completely ignored and you didn't miss out on anything.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Bar Crow posted:

I’m not going to learn anything about new Star Trek. This is hell and the demons are showing you warped versions of your memories to make you forget you ever enjoyed anything.

no that's just common everyday nostalgia because the last time you were happy was when you were young

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Finally watched Zardoz. Pretty good bad movie, a super horny arty camp thing, held my attention totally.

Kind of reminded me Neil Breen, just in terms of how I experienced it at least. Maybe mixed with Flash Gordon (1980) or something because it's more recognizable as a semi-competent "space opera" movie even if it's almost as self-indulgent as a Neil Breen film.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Ah, so that's why he cast Jared Leto

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

pangstrom posted:

Finally watched Zardoz. Pretty good bad movie, a super horny arty camp thing, held my attention totally.

Kind of reminded me Neil Breen, just in terms of how I experienced it at least. Maybe mixed with Flash Gordon (1980) or something because it's more recognizable as a semi-competent "space opera" movie even if it's almost as self-indulgent as a Neil Breen film.

Whoa. This is the most accurate description on Zardoz ever

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

How's production on twisted pair part 2 doing anyway. Jonesing for the next installment in the neil cinematic universe

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
dogtor strange 2 will be 126 minutes. loving dire.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

They’ll never make a movie under two hours again

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

RealityWarCriminal posted:

That's not really unreasonable for a blockbuster. It's shorter than Star Wars; that's something.

I love a cool 90-100 minute movie as much as anybody, but if one of these things drags at 2:06; it probably would've sucked at any length.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Don't worry. 15 minutes of that is credits and mid/post credit sequences that don't matter.
Great time to hit the bathroom before the rest of the theater.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
We all know data has a cum tank, but I always used to assume that it was filled by his daddy. Problem is that I don’t think that his daddy’s cummies would survive for years inside his tank. Does data periodically refill his tank? Where does it come from? Does he just use space grindr? If he raids the holodeck self cleaning reservoir that would be a weird mix of a whole buncha guys essences, so I’d have to assume much like blood you can’t just mix the juice all together safely.

Which novel addresses this?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
https://twitter.com/jonathansfrakes/status/1511402341378920448?s=21&t=gro1FUOuzygxuzBBwtiUUQ

Season 2 is so bad they’re teasing the next season already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Gutcruncher posted:

We all know data has a cum tank, but I always used to assume that it was filled by his daddy. Problem is that I don’t think that his daddy’s cummies would survive for years inside his tank. Does data periodically refill his tank? Where does it come from? Does he just use space grindr? If he raids the holodeck self cleaning reservoir that would be a weird mix of a whole buncha guys essences, so I’d have to assume much like blood you can’t just mix the juice all together safely.

These are the hard hitting questions the world wants to know!