Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
#KeepFightingMick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Looking at that and I think we need to seriously discuss the possibility that Mick Schumacher will develop anxiety, depression or PTSD because of his crash in Saudi Arabia.

Aren't those just fancy words for bummed out?

Rodney The Yam II
Mar 3, 2007

Is Seb better yet? We could just put Hulkenberg in a Mick costume for the time being

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
I can't believe Mick is going to die from this.

I am happy for the time we had with Mickael.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
As you can see if we slow down the video Mick is displaying the classic 'fencing' response to the crash and had likely suffered irreversible brain trauma (became British)

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
what a weird derail

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Reading this thread is having a negative impact on my mental and emotional well being.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

MustardFacial posted:

Reading this thread is having a negative impact on my mental and emotional well being.

Sounds like you would make a great Ferrari fan!

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

your friend wicka posted:

Kmag will get him back in the game!

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
kmags neck game looking weak compared to young mick.

No wonder it was flopping around last race

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
:lando: LET'S GO! :foksmash:

(away from whatever weird posting was happening before this...)

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

As you can see if we slow down the video Mick is displaying the classic 'fencing' response to the crash and had likely suffered irreversible brain trauma (became British)

hey if this is acceptable in rugby it should be acceptable in f1

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Less of this, please.

Pragmatica posted:

Agreed. And that’s a hell of a new emoji :foksmash:

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
Temps looking pretty cool this weekend, might get a bit hotter on Sunday but could swing either way. It could easily be cooler during the race day than it was at night in Jeddah.

Will this mean fewer overheating retirements?

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Sunday could get a bit steamy with some possible rain(!) during the race. Expect McLaren to have some critical flaw that when water touches any part of the chassis it explodes because they are evidently brain titans of engineering.

I'll be sure to post photo's from the track of the ensuing fireball.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
:foksmash: getting on the Guenther train

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Guenther to sit in for Mick rest of the season and become wdc 2022.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Russian Bear posted:

Guenther to sit in for Mick rest of the season and become wdc 2022.

:foksmash: gently caress it, I’ll do it myself

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Since F1TV has all the old seasons of F1, what are some of the best classic races to rewatch? Any era.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Pragmatica posted:

:allears:

I love you guys haha

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Russian Bear posted:

Since F1TV has all the old seasons of F1, what are some of the best classic races to rewatch? Any era.

I mentioned a little bit ago some classics from Australia if you want to get into the mood for this weekend - 1984, 1994, and 2009 for various reasons are both very important and fairly interesting races.

Otherwise, there’s a lot that can be recommended. Canada 2011 is one that I think would pack a lot of drama.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
France 2019.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
As one of Mick's doctors, I would advise against watching that race if you are depressed or have had suicidal thoughts in the last 12 months. But if you can watch that race and still care about this dumb sport afterwards you might be worst thread material.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
lol nobody in this thread watches f1 you absolute lunatic and i really don't understand the forced meme about this being a formula 1 thread when it's the cookware and watches thread

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Monaco 1982 is the mother of all clownshows

e: I have a nice Omega Seamaster, it owns

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

Charles Leclerc posted:

lol nobody in this thread watches f1 you absolute lunatic and i really don't understand the forced meme about this being a formula 1 thread when it's the cookware and watches thread

Discussing watches is even more ridiculous than discussing cookware (just use stainless steel and put it straight in the dishwasher).

There's been almost nothing to say on watches since CASIO entered the market in 1974 and since smartphones exist there's literally nothing.

If you want to talk about useless and entirely performative fashion items Alpha Tauri is right there.

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

Monaco 1982 is the mother of all clownshows

Just read about this and lol

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

harperdc posted:

Less of this, please.

Agreed. And that’s a hell of a new emoji :foksmash:

Less jokes more emojis message recieved

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

your friend wicka posted:

Top tier reference for the best thread.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

a real chump posted:

kmags neck game looking weak compared to young mick.

No wonder it was flopping around last race

I mean he admitted it, Hulk did too. That pic is a good illustration of what someone who needs their neck to be the most swole part of them looks like though.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Cirofren posted:

Discussing watches is even more ridiculous than discussing cookware (just use stainless steel and put it straight in the dishwasher).

There's been almost nothing to say on watches since CASIO entered the market in 1974 and since smartphones exist there's literally nothing.

If you want to talk about useless and entirely performative fashion items Alpha Tauri is right there.

I’m sorry but you’re completely missing the soul and passion that comes with wearing a mechanical watch from an Official F1 Sponsor.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Residency Evil posted:

I’m sorry but you’re completely missing the soul and passion that comes with wearing a mechanical watch from an Official F1 Sponsor.

Exactly, look at this exquisite timepiece

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Charles Leclerc posted:

Nice apple watch face

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Charles Leclerc posted:

Looks like a bomb collar that'll blow me up once I get over 40 years old.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Charles Leclerc posted:

speaking of watches, how about that hot mess that was the Swatch x Omega "Reach For The Planets" collab

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Marklar posted:

Just read about this and lol

Watch it. It's a great season if tragic.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Andrea was so close...

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Cirofren posted:

I have a Casio from 1984. I love it.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Alonso is on his third engine. There has been a definite step forward though, so I guess it's worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Cirofren posted:

we can talk about how the Dominos Pizza Rolex Air-King is now worth more than the standard Air-King

Only registered members can see post attachments!