Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
more and more people are saying this
This poll is closed.
they're coming up to me 57 15.53%
with tears in their eyes and 85 23.16%
they're saying 59 16.08%
SIR! we want thread! 134 36.51%
straight out of central casting 32 8.72%
Total: 202 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Y’all ever eaten placenta though?

Holy gently caress is that poo poo good. It’s so hard to find in NYC but mmmm. When you can get some it’s like nectar of the gods. Mmm!

William Burroughs wrote about illicit dealings in "slunk", which was (if I recall, and honestly I wish I couldn't) veal placenta.

e: updating my "fairly OK page snipes" spreadsheet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/parker_trevin/status/1511467265778139142?s=20&t=AU8hVKzh5ae3zl1XHpYTzQ

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

I am going to get left and right hand first baseman's mitts to facepalm myself for the rest of tonight

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/1511499119776387077

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/1511499123836559365

submit ur eyeballs to the orb

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Praise be orb

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
just orb your image into our intellectual property

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I love technology so much they can scan me, maybe then Elon will notice me finally

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

stuff is so loving stupid

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

so this is a CIA op right

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I think I'm going to make some vegetarian Korean glass noodles, but I'm going to put some spicy pepper in there because let 'em all go to hell

not a lot

e: also tomorrow

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

hey you know here's a goofy dad emfive food tip: if you're sick of "crushed peppers" being 50% seeds, which are not digestible and get stuck in your teeth and really contribute nothing, seek out Korean red pepper flakes, because they have no seeds. They're not super spicy, but they're spicy enough.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i think im going to make a Tomato Mayonnaise Sand Wich

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

isn't a Catholic anarchist just a Lutheran

:sushiyes:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

false orbs shall be cast down and cracked and pinged!!!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

emfive posted:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

emfive posted:

cant quote this hard enough

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1511351523367952399

:byewhore:

Glumwheels has issued a correction as of 03:36 on Apr 6, 2022

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

AARD VARKMAN posted:

this is a fantastic idea, god speed

Harissa is a good thing to have around for upping the mayo factor, or Sriracha

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

AARD VARKMAN posted:

TOMATO MAYONNAISE SAND WICHMAN

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

oh to have been a senior producer who could have made the message say "Seek help"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it's fun to consider that (1) the previous judge jackson who cotton is referring to wrote the rules for the nuremberg trials that included the nazis having defense attorneys to legitimize the proceedings, and (2) cotton is absolutely aware of that fact and doesn't give a poo poo because anything that enables full fascism is ok by him

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lol, lmao

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I actually did some work today, quite a bit if you count the time I spent thinking about the impossibility of my company ever producing the ridiculous project they have me "working" on

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

So it's Miller Time

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

it's fun to consider that (1) the previous judge jackson who cotton is referring to wrote the rules for the nuremberg trials that included the nazis having defense attorneys to legitimize the proceedings, and (2) cotton is absolutely aware of that fact and doesn't give a poo poo because anything that enables full fascism is ok by him

His brain is made of birthday cake, that’s why he lacks charisma and intelligence.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
hnnnngggggggghhhhh
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1511447601912160262

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

emfive posted:

oh to have been a senior producer who could have made the message say "Seek help"

Why would you do this when the message could simply have been "tubmp"

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

lol nobody but me probably remembers the old 70s Lowenbrau commercials with the song, "Here's to good friends, tonight is kind-of special"

Some dudes would be at a lake or in an a-bomb shelter or whatever, getting together for an evening with the boys, and one of them would bring a single 6-pack of beer, and that was like the best thing, they were so happy

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

there will not remain a single unbroken brain

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

president of my heart

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

A Gin Palace posted:

Why would you do this when the message could simply have been "tubmp"

or the URL for Truth Social

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

emfive posted:

lol nobody but me probably remembers the old 70s Lowenbrau commercials with the song, "Here's to good friends, tonight is kind-of special"

Some dudes would be at a lake or in an a-bomb shelter or whatever, getting together for an evening with the boys, and one of them would bring a single 6-pack of beer, and that was like the best thing, they were so happy
Ok but at this moment I would very much like that

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

:thunk:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

A Gin Palace posted:

Ok but at this moment I would very much like that

this was the lovely Lowenbrau brewed under a license to use the label by some US brewer, it was, let us say, inadequate

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

No no, please, call me GORBUS. MR. ORBMAN is my father.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
one of my favorite bits of trump thread lore is qcs people getting bigly mad about emfive posting about their kids or w/e

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://mobile.twitter.com/Acyn/status/1511481705521053696?cxt=HHwWgICs4cum7vkpAAAA

Lmfao

Pop those ladybugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

the milk machine posted:

one of my favorite bits of trump thread lore is qcs people getting bigly mad about emfive posting about their kids or w/e

I don't know if it's on my favorites list but it's certainly on my what the gently caress list.

A thread that posts constant TIMPR and RTONK and I JUST poo poo MYSELF AGAIN and me talking about offspring is what really triggers somebody.