Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
more and more people are saying this
This poll is closed.
they're coming up to me 57 15.53%
with tears in their eyes and 85 23.16%
they're saying 59 16.08%
SIR! we want thread! 134 36.51%
straight out of central casting 32 8.72%
Total: 202 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

emfive posted:

I don't know if it's on my favorites list but it's certainly on my what the gently caress list.

A thread that posts constant TIMPR and RTONK and I JUST poo poo MYSELF AGAIN and me talking about offspring is what really triggers somebody.

yeah, i just really like the idea "the trump thread would finally be good if we just got rid of 3-5 posts per month"

maybe that person has done some very advanced analytics. who knows

edit: i;m editing in a picture of donald john predient trump because this is at the top of a new page.... hold on while i find one and add it...

edit 2: here we go

the milk machine has issued a correction as of 03:48 on Apr 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the milk machine posted:

one of my favorite bits of trump thread lore is qcs people getting bigly mad about emfive posting about their kids or w/e

yeah they didnt even get it right they got A Gin Palace mixed up with the musician son

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the milk machine posted:

yeah, i just really like the idea "the trump thread would finally be good if we just got rid of 3-5 posts per month"

maybe that person has done some very advanced analytics. who knows

edit: i;m editing in a picture of donald john predient trump because this is at the top of a new page.... hold on while i find one and add it...

DryGoods could not have picked a more inconvenient time to die and leave the thread in a posting lurch

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Filthy Hans posted:

DryGoods could not have picked a more inconvenient time to die and leave the thread in a posting lurch

imho drygoods has really failed to live up their obligations to this thread. i do wish them well and hope they are off having a good and big time though

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

you have to get cspam straight like this:

A Gin Palace is emfive's daughter

schnorkles is cumshitter's dad

glumwheels and 2DCAT are identical cousins

ArmZ is his own mom

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Is April the worst month or is it just me

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Filthy Hans posted:

DryGoods could not have picked a more inconvenient time to die

I wish DryGoods were back, there were so many things I wanted to say

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Animal Friend posted:

I believe you'll find that it's documented as the cruelest month

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Animal Friend posted:

it's generally when baseball starts up

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

I wish DryGoods were back, there were so many things I wanted to say

barring a forums seance, that ain't gonna happen :smith:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
was dry goods the ghost of kyiv or w/e?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

ArmZ is his own mom

it's weird, my "boss" called me to implore me to fly to Manhattan (Trump World Tower) to attend his birthday party in a couple weeks, which was really nice and heartwarming but it's a birthday party for a 60yo man who does not drink, so yea, no. I mean, I like those people, and there will probably be people there I haven't seen in ages, but a Zoom call would totally satisfy me. gently caress, 10 Zoom calls, the sky's the limit.

Mainly hanging around this crowd of sophisticates is far preferable, plus I don't risk infection by gross airline travel etc. My wife told me that I should use her mom as an excuse because her mom always uses us as an excuse.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

the milk machine posted:

was dry goods the ghost of kyiv or w/e?

my guess is he was in Bucha trying to stage a fake atrocity when the Russians happened to show up and conduct a real one, starting with him

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

emfive posted:

it's weird, my "boss" called me to implore me to fly to Manhattan (Trump World Tower) to attend his birthday party in a couple weeks, which was really nice and heartwarming but it's a birthday party for a 60yo man who does not drink, so yea, no. I mean, I like those people, and there will probably be people there I haven't seen in ages, but a Zoom call would totally satisfy me. gently caress, 10 Zoom calls, the sky's the limit.

Mainly hanging around this crowd of sophisticates is far preferable, plus I don't risk infection by gross airline travel etc. My wife told me that I should use her mom as an excuse because her mom always uses us as an excuse.

That sounds like a terrible loving party
what do you even do at something like that

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Filthy Hans posted:

barring a forums seance, that ain't gonna happen :smith:

are you saying these candles and shiny onyx pebbles are for nothing?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1511535470714441735

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

That sounds like a terrible loving party
what do you even do at something like that

I've been to the apartment, and to be fair apart from the truemp part it is loving sweet, on like the 42nd floor with fantastic views north and south and east, but OK I've seen it and now I don't want to fly to Manhattan to drink sprite

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

emfive posted:

well idk what i would do in that situation, but i can tell you this: tonight the band black midi was playing a show at a club in my neighborhood and i walked over with the idea of seeing them play, but the line was down the street and around the corner and it was starting to rain kinda hard so i was like "i like this band but i don't think there are any bands i like enough to stand around in the rain for 20 minutes to see" and i came home

surely that means something but i'm not sure what exactly

here's 24 minutes of them playing live in a radio studio in seattle instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebrpRKUMcss

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H8yQhXDquII

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

tacodaemon posted:

ArmZ is his own mom

I can only assume that Glumwheels is Mira Aroyo to which I can only go :hmmyes:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I still think of trunl saying "wettest from the standpoint of water" and it makes me laugh every time

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
she looks great

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013
As I remember it the turmpo world tower lobby has the off beige ugly tmrup color scheme all over which was v funny

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

I'm going to laugh when it comes out that he photoshopped over Chris Dorner on this photo.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

ArmZ is his own mom
I used to be a buddykins/alex eiffel alt but now I'm just a titty baby

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it is perhaps worth noting that i go to see live music so much that there are literally thousands of bands i have seen live in my lifetime so missing the occasional show is like "eh i'll see them next time"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

well idk what i would do in that situation, but i can tell you this: tonight the band black midi was playing a show at a club in my neighborhood and i walked over with the idea of seeing them play, but the line was down the street and around the corner and it was starting to rain kinda hard so i was like "i like this band but i don't think there are any bands i like enough to stand around in the rain for 20 minutes to see" and i came home

yea we go out sometimes but it's mostly to things that aren't covid incubation zones. On the other hand music child just got back from Manhattan and Brooklyn to play several shows with his goofball band, and now he's hooked on doing vinyl DJ sets at some dump in East Austin where the audience is like him and the guy who owns the place and maybe a couple of vagrants.

actually the band is pretty good, but, you know

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

jesus christ

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

The Nastier Nate posted:

she looks great

yeah brother -HH

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

emfive posted:

jesus christ

the main thing I can say about black midi is their lead vocalist's voice is like at least 20 years older than his face

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

titty_baby_ posted:

I still think of trunl saying "wettest from the standpoint of water" and it makes me laugh every time

This construction is a thing I throw into conversations all the time and no one has picked up the reference yet. How can you forget a statement as great as ""wettest from the standpoint of water""????

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

A Gin Palace posted:

As I remember it the turmpo world tower lobby has the off beige ugly tmrup color scheme all over which was v funny

yea the lobby looked like a moderately nice police station

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Substandard posted:

This construction is a thing I throw into conversations all the time and no one has picked up the reference yet. How can you forget a statement as great as ""wettest from the standpoint of water""????

the wettest, from the standpoint of wet rear end pussies

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Listening to 2DCAT on my new GORBUS ORBMAN but I have to stop and scan my iris every 20 seconds. gently caress!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

this is pretty rad to my ear, ty for posting. i like it a bunch.

however i cannot resist posting that the singer's name is Geordie Greep. that's an incredigle name.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i live within drunken stumbling distance of several of DC's bigger rock clubs and that's part of how I see so much live music and somehow I haven't gotten covid yet, go figure

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Listening to 2DCAT on my new GORBUS ORBMAN

that sounds cool, someday I need to replace my Zune

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Trump Thread Mar A Lago Meetup Starring Smash Mouth and 2DCAT and Norman Mailer (pending)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

glenn greenwald sure is posting some dumb poo poo on twitter tonight. do yourself a favor and don't go read it