Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

this has me thinking way too deeply about the nature of offensive tattoos. but my mind is calmed by the fact that I've never met a smart person with offensive tattoos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Anyone have a screenshot? Instagram is a blight and to hell with its login walls.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

I take it back... Instagram was trying to protect me.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I love the comment correcting the usage of "everyday" vs" every day" lmao.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

What I don't understand is why colour in the words like you used a fill tool wrong.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

The first time I saw this episode I was high off my rear end & I laughed so hard I thought I was going to die.

Still not tattoo-worthy.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yes, weed makes the marginally funny seem much better than it is. :grin:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Sad for losing a doggo but that tattoo is bad

https://www.thedodo.com/amphtml/daily-dodo/woman-gets-the-sweetest-tattoo-in-memory-of-her-beloved-dog

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Tenebrais posted:

What I don't understand is why colour in the words like you used a fill tool wrong.

It's a feature that appears in some mid century logos, so I assume they're copying that without understanding how it fit into the overall design.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Is it even a tattoo though? It looks like she just took some oil pastel crayons to her arm. I tried to find it elsewhere on the web and it was all just the dodo article repeated again.

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

Have you ever wanted to look like your pen collection exploded all over your face? Look no more.

Fell asleep on their strawberry pop tart

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Don't dox me rear end in a top hat

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

subpar anachronism posted:

Is it even a tattoo though? It looks like she just took some oil pastel crayons to her arm. I tried to find it elsewhere on the web and it was all just the dodo article repeated again.

Checks out, the tattoo parlor she says she had it done at shared her personal story on her Facebook wall.

https://www.facebook.com/367584599358/posts/10160024787464359/?d=n

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

EL BROMANCE posted:

Checks out, the tattoo parlor she says she had it done at shared her personal story on her Facebook wall.

https://www.facebook.com/367584599358/posts/10160024787464359/?d=n

That's um, unfortunate.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
If you're gonna love her every day then trim those nails a little <:grin:>

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
Ive always wondered, what does gaining a considerable amount of weight do to a tattoo? Spread out but still identifiable? Does it need to be filled in at some point?

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

Le Faye Morgaine posted:

Ive always wondered, what does gaining a considerable amount of weight do to a tattoo? Spread out but still identifiable? Does it need to be filled in at some point?

Also wondering about the opposite. Like if someone loses a lot of weight, what happens?

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

When life becomes too painful, sometimes it's better to just become a drunk.

Le Faye Morgaine posted:

I can't say about a "considerable amount" but I have one tattoo on my inner arm that has stretched slightly. It was a solid color previously and now there are a few spots where there's some little wiggles of skin peeking through. It's distorted some spots slightly, but not too bad. I could probably get it filled in and redone to be more of the circle it used to be, but it's not at the top of my tattoo priority list currently.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Please somebody post something that will result in a new thread title

Please

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
I found this??

https://www.instagram.com/p/Caa9xKDpEaS/

:nws:

Read After Burning has a new favorite as of 03:56 on Apr 6, 2022

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

It's funny, whenever I see a link like this and choose to click it, it's like I'm getting a little tattoo on brain

Permanent, poorly conceived, and damaging to my psyche

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

I don't know if it's helpful but I appreciate your moxie regardless

HelleSpud
Apr 1, 2010

Mx. posted:

Please somebody post something that will result in a new thread title

Please

I know, right? It still says "Tasteless" even though we clearly established that they've got a taste!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

HelleSpud posted:

I know, right? It still says "Tasteless" even though we clearly established that they've got a taste!

well, thanks

i had jaw surgery and have been suffering with a post-op infection for the past few months and this thread title makes me feel a lot of things lmao

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Mx. posted:

well, thanks

i had jaw surgery and have been suffering with a post-op infection for the past few months and this thread title makes me feel a lot of things lmao

Not that HP isn't loving terrible to begin with but getting the self admitted fascist group tattoo'd on your body is telling on yourself

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Jeffree Star?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

well these are a bit of a deep cut

ah and yes it turns out a lot of people get the actual wizard nazi tattoo

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Is this thing coming or going?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

This one would be pretty sick, if not for the triangle sigil. Skulls are awesome, and snakes are awesome.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

my little pony, harry potter, sailor moon and janky linework

get it
it's luna

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Is it just me, or are those dots for accent going to vanish entirely within like 6 months.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

well i hope you don't vanish entirely within 6 months that sounds like a bummer

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Mx. posted:

well, thanks

you're welcome

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Mx. posted:

my little pony, harry potter, sailor moon and janky linework

get it
it's luna

Lol not only do I hate this but I hate myself for having seen it

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Has anyone gotten that harry potter/hamilton ultralib mashup picture yet? I have to believe someone somewhere thought it was a good idea

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Do you mean "met god, she's black"

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Bismuth posted:

Is this thing coming or going?

loving goddamn yeah I can't tell either and also I can't tell whether it's facing left or right. Fukkin escher-rear end pony.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Philippe posted:

Do you mean "met god, she's black"

this

edit:

now that you made me think of that comic I'm going to punish you all

edit 2:

ok this one is funny

Scratch Monkey has a new favorite as of 15:38 on Apr 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

Philippe posted:

This one would be pretty sick, if not for the triangle sigil. Skulls are awesome, and snakes are awesome.

Yeah I admit I thought about getting the death
mark years ago simply because it looks badass.