Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
more and more people are saying this
This poll is closed.
they're coming up to me 57 15.53%
with tears in their eyes and 85 23.16%
they're saying 59 16.08%
SIR! we want thread! 134 36.51%
straight out of central casting 32 8.72%
Total: 202 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Plinkey posted:

We're getting a bunch of new requests from clients to specify which of their users did poo poo like export the entire list of contacts on their last day, or deleted thousands of saved images destroying messages sends the day of/after they either quit or were fired, turns out we don't have logging for that so you have to try and coorolate login times with actions and give the client a list of could have been these people, I think because of the higher turnover for the last few years... lack of logging strikes again.

:lol:
that owns
those employees own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Slumfrog posted:

2-600 dollarydoos?? the creepy moppet trade seems surprisingly lucrative emfive, some may say strangely so.

are the dependant details how much cocaine fits inside any given doll?

lol

mostly it's the size of the doll, there are the small doll-house sized dolls (cloth dolls), then the Hitty dolls (carved wood), then the larger (roughly 12 inches/30cm tall) "Izannah" dolls (cloth)

Also the fanciness of the garments makes a difference.

The funny part is that lots of her dolls have been bought by a small number of bored old ladies who scour the Internet for dolls

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

This was definitely written by someone who calls people soyboys but doesn't have enough testosterone to grow anything beyond a goatee

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Business Gorillas posted:

This was definitely written by someone who calls people soyboys but doesn't have enough testosterone to grow anything beyond a goatee

Projection? That can't be right.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i am an innocent man. do not call me a liberal

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

Projection? That can't be right.

The Virgin Goatee Pundit vs the Chad Bearded Marxist

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

Here's a meditation post I created just for you:

~TRUM~

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

a.lo posted:

sure thing, liberal

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

emfive posted:

a beer is a beer is a beer is a beer, until you've tasted Hamms!

The old Rheingold song was better, but I'm pretty sure that was gone from the airwaves by the time I became sentient

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_51RANXHg0

Holy wow. I guess Das Rheingold got transubstantiated into the cool clear waters of Wisconsin before I was old enough to remember that.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

a.lo posted:

only truom is innocent

everyone else is tainted by not being tupmp

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The gently caress teams

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

petit choux posted:

Holy wow. I guess Das Rheingold got transubstantiated into the cool clear waters of Wisconsin before I was old enough to remember that.

I love in that video where the guy is loading like 8 cases of beer into that smiling lady's station wagon

e: "See you next week, Tom!"

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
microspont teams is literally the worst product and anyone who advocates or propagates its usage should be removed form their positions and tossed into a bottomless pit filled with falling alligators

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

DrPossum posted:

microspont teams is literally the worst product and anyone who advocates or propagates its usage should be removed form their positions and tossed into a bottomless pit filled with falling alligators

at my old job my workgroup refused to use it and stuck with the terrible chat client built into this cheap assed CRM product from a company called Zoho, one of the worst bundles of software I've ever used and the chat was still preferable to spying, slow and clunky teams, a loving garbage chat client.

in microsoft retail everyone was still chatting with skype lol

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

emfive posted:

lol

mostly it's the size of the doll, there are the small doll-house sized dolls (cloth dolls), then the Hitty dolls (carved wood), then the larger (roughly 12 inches/30cm tall) "Izannah" dolls (cloth)

Also the fanciness of the garments makes a difference.

The funny part is that lots of her dolls have been bought by a small number of bored old ladies who scour the Internet for dolls

oh, so it's like old lady warhammer but instead of carefully painted designs followed by endless bloody campaigns the figurines are put on display and not to be touched or played with, one day to be the only witnesses to a lonely sad end.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Slumfrog posted:

oh, so it's like old lady warhammer but instead of carefully painted designs followed by endless bloody campaigns the figurines are put on display and not to be touched or played with, one day to be the only witnesses to a lonely sad end.

correct, exactly like Warhammer

Apr 7, 2003

workshopping some new names

Weighthaver 40kg

Smellhaver 40K

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Wednesday already?

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
Hairhaver 40k :smuggo:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

DrPossum posted:

falling alligators

Cars rush past me like falling alligators

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

correct, exactly like Warhammer

beautiful :cheers:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

emfive posted:

I love in that video where the guy is loading like 8 cases of beer into that smiling lady's station wagon

e: "See you next week, Tom!"

The days of wine and roses but mostly wine

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/IndieWire/status/1511700250544668679?t=VbRX1WKUGdnrM7NSGuIadg&s=19

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

DrPossum posted:

That there is no month view option for the calendar really says it all.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

yeah we already knew kevin smith was a douche

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Slumfrog posted:

exactly, my wife laughs about how the kids might feel about the old ladies spending thousands on doll collections

literally one lady in Florida has bought 6 to 8 of my wife's dolls, which is probably around $2K, maybe more

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

tacodaemon posted:

hey milk machine do you remember landmark mall in alexandria back when it was still open?

i do but i've never been there, just sort of aware that it used to be a thing

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

You don’t steal food from the grocery store

You “accidentally” forget to scan it at the self checkout kiosk

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

donald trump has forgotten how to post

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

The Nastier Nate posted:

I hope Beau there responded to that dude with the exact same thing

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Young Orc

who went bankrupt?

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Wow. Looks like he lost a lot of weight.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

The Nastier Nate posted:

Correct!

Also, a regular rear end loaf of white bread at Aldi is about $0.98, totally not worth stealing when you factor in the size and value.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

They loaned a bunch of money to trump they thought he’d pay back and are laundering russian oligarch money, maybe they’re not the best source of info.

They also are calling for an end to Russian sanctions along with Koch industries, they can gently caress off.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

emfive posted:

exactly, my wife laughs about how the kids might feel about the old ladies spending thousands on doll collections

literally one lady in Florida has bought 6 to 8 of my wife's dolls, which is probably around $2K, maybe more

from a simple hobby to making bank slinging to the doll fiends

wow your life emfive... i think you might be the most contended, self aware person i ever did meet and drat good on you

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Greg Legg posted:

Wow. Looks like he lost a lot of weight.

I think he went vegan a few years ago after he had a heart attack

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Sir Tonk posted:

who went bankrupt?

the chinese billionaire guy whos yacht bannon was arrested on

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1511706769994797056?t=DPJsmPbaKvcizkK2u5Z6mQ&s=19

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Glumwheels posted:

They loaned a bunch of money to trump they thought he’d pay back and are laundering russian oligarch money, maybe they’re not the best source of info.

They also are calling for an end to Russian sanctions along with Koch industries, they can gently caress off.

Used to be that the lever-pullers of the economy would gladly crash some poo poo to make life harder for politicians that dared disrespect them
but I think lately they've learned nothing matters, they can just keep the number growing and growing
there is no reason to hurt themselves to prove a point anymore, there is no constraint on their power

the next crash will be the last one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

More like Douche Bank