Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

A.o.D. posted:

I half expected my rep to be on that list. It's a relief that he isn't.

Mine is. The ever worthless Boebert.

I should drive up to her restaurant and poo poo on the floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
lmao

https://github.com/leedrake5/Russia-Ukraine

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Mine is. The ever worthless Boebert.

I should drive up to her restaurant and poo poo on the floor.

My dude that would be like hosing a duck

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Alan Smithee posted:

My dude that would be like hosing a duck

So what you're saying is, I'll need a bigger hose.

Alright, I'll steal a full septic truck first.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

BIG HEADLINE posted:

"Pokin' yer head out'cher hole? That's a Javelin."

https://static.simpsonswiki.com/images/thumb/e/e5/That%27s_a_paddlin%27.png/250px-That%27s_a_paddlin%27.png

(I don't have the skill to replace the paddle with a Javelin launcher)

I do...

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

So what you're saying is, I'll need a bigger hose.

Alright, I'll steal a full septic truck first.

A tractor pulling a manure spreader. Twenty feet of poo poo-range to either side and around twenty feet up. Slap some Ukrainian flags on the tractor first. Hook a seeder behind, full of sunflower seeds.

Seriously, you can rent this poo poo. Just gotta buy the actual poo poo.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

madeintaipei posted:

A tractor pulling a manure spreader. Twenty feet of poo poo-range to either side and around twenty feet up. Slap some Ukrainian flags on the tractor first. Hook a seeder behind, full of sunflower seeds.

Seriously, you can rent this poo poo. Just gotta buy the actual poo poo.

Sunflowers grow pretty nicely in Colorado, as anyone who has ever driven on I-70 in the plains in the summer can attest.

This might require a kickstarter account.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Sunflowers grow pretty nicely in Colorado, as anyone who has ever driven on I-70 in the plains in the summer can attest.

This might require a kickstarter account.

Fuckit. I'd throw in $20 just to have you show up, spit some seeds, and then poop in the parking lot while screaming, "I poo poo IN A HOLE IN THE GROUND. HOW ABOUT YOU, LAUREN!?"

The $20 is for good tp. Buy good tp.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

madeintaipei posted:

Fuckit. I'd throw in $20 just to have you show up, spit some seeds, and then poop in the parking lot while screaming, "I poo poo IN A HOLE IN THE GROUND. HOW ABOUT YOU, LAUREN!?"

The $20 is for good tp. Buy good tp.

I endorse the idea of calling these chud reps by each other's names (I see you snuck in an edit). MARJAORY GOASAR YOU SUCK.

\/\/\/\/\/ I spent 3rd grade through 8th grade 20 miles from Colorado and 10 miles from Oklahoma in a godforsaken poo poo hole of a municipality in SW Kansas.

highme fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Apr 6, 2022

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Lads, wait til you hear about Kansas

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Should've sent a poet... :unsmith:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm a little pissed that where I live is considered her district. The valley is full of leftist hippies (fair shake of bunker brain right wingers though) compared to the areas further west and north, fairly high percentage of hispanic populace, she basically represents the noisy 30% assholes of the valley that refuses to mask or vaccinate.

I look forward to voting for any democrat that runs against her this year, even if it's just a rake in a suit wearing a hairpiece.

highme posted:

\/\/\/\/\/ I spent 3rd grade through 8th grade 20 miles from Colorado and 10 miles from Oklahoma in a godforsaken poo poo hole of a municipality in SW Kansas.

Goondolences. I have no love for Kansas and try to avoid it at all costs.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I think the district boundaries got redrawn so she's now at quite the disadvantage. She'll be on Fox several years from now crying about how her seat was stolen from her.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I can only hope.

They are redrawing districts but it mostly focuses on the Denver area, and maps keep getting tossed by committees. It's been going on for a while. E: apparently missed that the state SC approved a map in november. Thank gently caress.

Sorry for the derail, I just really despise Boebert. Not at all surprised she's curtsying to Russia.

Coquito Ergo Sum
Feb 9, 2021

Not having an infantry screen to protect your tanks? That's a Javelin'

Not putting thermals on your AFVs? That's a Javelin'

Retreating with out air support? That's a Javelin'

Javelin'-proof APS prototype abandoned to save costs on tanks? Oh, you better believe that's a Javelin'.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I can only hope.

They are redrawing districts but it mostly focuses on the Denver area, and maps keep getting tossed by committees. It's been going on for a while. E: apparently missed that the state SC approved a map in november. Thank gently caress.

Sorry for the derail, I just really despise Boebert. Not at all surprised she's curtsying to Russia.

I think the new maps get me out of Ken Buck's district but I'm moving back to KC in September so it doesn't matter for me. Good for Longmont though.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Goondolences. I have no love for Kansas and try to avoid it at all costs.

Went from Fort Collins to there full loving culture shock. My dad relocated to a larger SW Kansas shithole and I was given the choice of moving there or to San Diego with my mom and was out.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I had a captcha today that, I poo poo you not, had a picture of a tractor towing a tank.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Can't believe the Russians are flying X-wings. Or maybe it's a UA false flag. Really makes you think. :thunk:

Where does the SU-30 rank in the Russian AF?

https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1510583295972720640

Oops, here's an update

https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1510590517280714762

Same question, but the Su-27/35 is more of an F-15 like multipurpose airframe, right? (I'm probably not.)

TSBX fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Apr 6, 2022

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

fknlo posted:

I think the new maps get me out of Ken Buck's district but I'm moving back to KC in September so it doesn't matter for me. Good for Longmont though.

Looks like I'm still in the 3rd, so I will get to vote against her after all.

I'd take a ufo nut from Crestone over that fearmongering jackal any day of the week.

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

TSBX posted:

Can't believe the Russians are flying X-wings. Or maybe it's a UA false flag. Really makes you think. :thunk:

Where does the SU-30 rank in the Russian AF?

https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1510583295972720640

I believe this was subsequently confirmed to be an Su-35, which is a top-of-the-line for Russia and a pretty bad loss.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

"Felon" is such a good reporting name.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

With the text.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

With the text.

Missing the apostrophe

Humbug Scoolbus fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Apr 6, 2022

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Missing the apostrophe

Good catch!

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Javelin should be capitalized as well but :shrug:.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Javelin should be capitalized as well but :shrug:.

Mine has that :smug:

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Javalin?"

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Missing the apostrophe

:lmao:
...can I steal this for the GBS thread?

Edit: with credit of course I'm not a monster

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

KitConstantine posted:

:lmao:
...can I steal this for the GBS thread?

Edit: with credit of course I'm not a monster

Absolutely! Stupidity must be spread forth across the watres!

(Let me fix the spelling first)

Humbug Scoolbus fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Apr 6, 2022

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

glynnenstein posted:

I believe this was subsequently confirmed to be an Su-35, which is a top-of-the-line for Russia and a pretty bad loss.

It was, I updated my post but I guess the quote didn't. Forgive my ignorance, my knowledge comes mostly from F15 Strike Eagle on the 486 and subsequently Jane's Combat Simulations in the mid-late 90s. Is the Su-35 a general purpose airframe like the F15 or does it fill more more of an air supremacy role?

Either way I'm glad that particular jet isn't doing it's job anymore.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

I believe it's primarily an air superiority fighter like the F-15.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

:golfclap:

Taerkar posted:

I believe it's primarily an air superiority fighter like the F-15.

:goonsay:

It's actually closer to the F-15E Strike Eagle, only it's a single-seater. It's actually designated Flanker-E by NATO. The one the Ukrainians shot down was an Su-35S, which is supposed to be their "bridge" between the Su-27/30 and the Su-57. They can't have that many of them.

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Apr 6, 2022

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

:perfect:

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

There's also a "Grutin" meme to be harvested citing his new batshit "Eurasian Empire from Vladivostok to Lisbon" bullshit.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
That sounds like some kind of greater West Eurasian co-prosperity sphere

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!

TSBX posted:

It was, I updated my post but I guess the quote didn't. Forgive my ignorance, my knowledge comes mostly from F15 Strike Eagle on the 486 and subsequently Jane's Combat Simulations in the mid-late 90s. Is the Su-35 a general purpose airframe like the F15 or does it fill more more of an air supremacy role?

Either way I'm glad that particular jet isn't doing it's job anymore.

Are you familiar with the phrase "not a pound for air to ground"

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
F-15E, EX, and exports have surpassed their progenitors, sorry A/C/D.

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!

mlmp08 posted:

F-15E, EX, and exports have surpassed their progenitors, sorry A/C/D.

Next you're going to extol the virtues of fat vipes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

BY GAWD IS THAT PIERRE SPREY'S MUSIC

lol he dead