Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/CPHigson/status/1511432394154385411?s=20&t=7b3CT7jGTNq7lwNQGw5B9g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
Wizards has been releasing remakes of old cards. One of their first were 5 well known goblins either because they were there near the start of magic or actually saw play in tournaments.

and all the card art combine into a panorama of a normal goblin outing.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

>the king is only slightly less shrimpy than the baby

Nice

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

This is where goblin babies come from.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I would play goblin team fortress

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003

This artist drew a short followup to this.

:ohdear:

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

SMASH DA HUMIEZ!

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Okay now THAT'S the dream

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

Whose? The sim, the goblin, or the bong?

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

The subway

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
Has anyone shared The Goblin Dance? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLLHu8qtxjg

Sam Westphalen posted:

i drew the pictures in powerpoint, then copied them to paint so i could save them as images, then put them all into windows movie maker...
I would use flash but I'm not gonna buy it.

TheAwfulWaffle
Jun 30, 2013

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Source?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
It's a lonely field, goblin studies. But some of us have to do it

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Harry Potter is a hateful book where goblins are kept as slaves for the human wizard overlords. I refuse to read it and I have only like, barely seen half of one of the movies. That's why I cancel K. J. Kipling, chauvinist anti-goblinite.

e: Hagrid should have been a river troll instead, it'd be a big improvement. Like poo poo, she can't write books at all. Replace Dumbledore with a goblin mage and suddenly you're cooking with fire, everyone knows this.

Tias
May 25, 2008

YER A GIT HARRY (Eat dis mushroom)

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Tias posted:

YER A GIT HARRY (Eat dis mushroom)

Harry sits in a small room under the stairs. Suddenly, hundreds of fungi spawns all over the house. Roast-Beefy squeels: "there's a squig in my hair!"

Hagrid the Troll is nowhere to be seen. He is dead drunk, sprawling under a bridge downtown.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Harry potter really is " Theres cool potential for all of this setting, lets loving waste it!"

House elves could've been freed and that would've been a cool statement and what if they teamed up with the crew! NO THEY LOVE BEING SLAVES ACTUALLY!
Goblins are just weird greedy and disturbingly similar to racist Jewish caricatures
Harry potter becomes a COP by the end of it. ughh...

Im glad, when i was little, by the third book i had discovered lord of the rings where everything is superior in everyway and forgot about Harry Potter overnight.

TheAwfulWaffle
Jun 30, 2013

"Cracked Monsters Attack!" -- a magazine from the early 1990's.

I'm pretty sure I found the image here:

https://langtath.blogspot.com/

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
I've been working on a goofy lil comic about some goblins and thought the goblin thread might enjoy them. here's the latest page where they're fighting a slime king

Goblins' Cavern page 4

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Cephas posted:

I've been working on a goofy lil comic about some goblins and thought the goblin thread might enjoy them. here's the latest page where they're fighting a slime king

Goblins' Cavern page 4

Definitely giving this a read

https://twitter.com/grimcarver/status/1516356324778463232?t=B0CdF_qZdijPLzxxUMtF7g&s=19

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qj8puuSrt31us8o6e_r2_720.mp4

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nekrogoblikon - No One Survives

https://youtu.be/KsMKOx6fumc

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
I wrote a few prompts for my players to pretend to be goblins and do stupid amazing goblin voices, as a bit of pre-campaign warm-up/ice breaker:

quote:

Change 'his' for whatever you need, if necessary.

THIS GOBLIN huddles in his own little nook in the dungeon and is practicing for the Dungeon's monthly STUPID STINKING ADVENTURERS IMPRESSIONS competition

THIS GOBLIN is deeply SUICIDAL and is desperately trying to convince a group of increasingly bewildered and freaked out adventurers to KILL HIM

THIS GOBLIN decided to GO HUMAN and became a street vendor in the nearby town, but doesn't realize everything he's trying to sell is DISGUSTING GARBAGE

THIS GOBLIN found THE BEST HAT EVER and is so drunk on power that he decided to run for the spot of the GANG BOSS against the current Boss, GRYSHNAK DA FROAT RIPPA

THIS GOBLIN found a KITTEN and doesn't really understand what it is, but thinks it's SUPER CUTE and wants to KEEP IT and is trying to convince the other goblins (who are VERY HUNGRY) not to eat it

THIS GOBLIN is trying to get into the TOWN (where the BOOZE is sold) while wearing the WORLD'S WORST DISGUISE

THIS GOBLIN is desperately vying to be the HEAD and not the rear end in the classic THREE GOBLINS IN A TRENCHCOAT setup

THIS GOBLIN is a little TOO EXCITED to be the rear end in the same scenario and it's making the other goblins UNCOMFORTABLE

THIS GOBLIN is awkwardly propositioning his HOT TIEFLING ELF TEAMMATE, while trying to maintain PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY

I would appreciate a few more of these, if you came up with any.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

THIS GOBLIN thinks eating the lizard that got RUN OVER by a wagon just now should be tonights dinner and ITS GONNA BE DELICIOUS

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
THIS GOBLIN has LEARNED TO READ and is desperately trying to convince THE LOCAL LIBRARY that he/she/they can be trusted with their books and that he/she/they won't EAT them, BURN them, or DO UNSPEAKABLE GOBLIN THINGS to them and that he/she/they can be a good BOOK GOBLIN

and yes I am basically shamelessly stealing from the current Out of Placers arc for this idea but considering they literally use the term "Book Goblin" there and Yinglets are full of Goblin Energy that was kind of inevitable

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

THIS GOBLIN is extremely SICK OF CLICHES but is also unable to come up with any ORIGINAL IDEAS
THIS GOBLIN has a HORRIFIC DISEASE but doesn't believe in the concept of CONTAGION or PERSONAL SPACE
THIS GOBLIN is a THESPIAN trying to assemble a troupe to stage his BRILLIANT SCREENPLAY which is unfortunately INCOHERENT NONSENSE
THIS GOBLIN has launched a successful and lucrative RACING SNAIL RANCH. The RACING SNAILS are UNEXPECTEDLY LARGE.
THIS GOBLIN has grasped the theoretical concept of an ARMS RACE but has no understanding of METALLURGY or BARTER
THIS GOBLIN has a HANGOVER so incredibly potent that its INFECTIOUS and also maybe PERMANENT
THIS GOBLIN is a TOOTH COLLECTOR. He his building his collection via UNETHICAL PRACTICES.
THIS GOBLIN is crazy good at KNITTING. He does not know where YARN comes from.
THIS GOBLIN was raised in the wilds by a den of BADGERS. He does not understand GOBLIN CULTURE.
THIS GOBLIN is a RELIGIOUS ZEALOT. He knows his path to salvation is via AGGRESSIVE PROSELYTIZATION. The tenets of his faith are PROBLEMATIC.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
THIS GOBLIN is an INVESTMENT BANKER but is EXTREMELY TIRED of being compared to HARRY POTTER'S GOBLINS and acknowledges they are PROBLEMATIC AND INACCURATE STEREOTYPES. He also CANNOT COUNT PAST 3 and EATS WORMS.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

drrockso20 posted:

Out of Placers

I just blew through this comic and it fits the thread. The little dudes are basically half goblin, have fennec fox.

It's also got my man Poak

Tias
May 25, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

THIS GOBLIN has launched a successful and lucrative RACING SNAIL RANCH. The RACING SNAILS are UNEXPECTEDLY LARGE.

Friends of mine raised 4000 USD equivalent for refugees, from getting wasted and racing snails then having other smashed people bet on them. Then again, they did it in the environs of their football fan club, and footie fans are generally recognized as a goblinoid species

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/knockoffgoblin/status/1509253696454078475?s=20&t=_-h05PrD7liLNg0lUhVJug
https://twitter.com/knockoffgoblin/status/1512301338193010690?s=20&t=_-h05PrD7liLNg0lUhVJug

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

I'm running Age of Sigmar: Soulbound and am currently pursuing some dark goblin times, but basically a ton of them hid in the rows of a nearby city's farms and started stabbin at ankles, then when people ran they got gunned down by Tall, Cruel Goblins (Kruleboyz), and anyone who got past them was ambushed in the woods and beaten to death by Large, Muscular Goblins (Ironjawz).

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
I ran a campaign with a Goblin savant, who, upon witnessing someone writing, took a shine to the concept and decided to figure it out. Of course, his writing appeared as completely illegible scribbles to everyone else, but he had perfect recall of whatever he was concentrating on writing in any given moment, giving him a kind of photographic recall in extreme detail of the terms and conditions he attempted to foist upon anyone trying to cross his bridge with his troll buddies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertad!
Oct 30, 2013

You can have the last word, but I'll have the last laugh!
https://twitter.com/CPHigson/status/1518653205256806405?cxt=HHwWioC5xejCq5MqAAAA