Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
It’s the episode of the office where Michael hobbles around on crutches after grilling his foot, only Michael is played by Jared Leto and there’s an entire crew waiting for 45 minutes outside the bathroom as he calls for help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Jamesman posted:

Jared Leto's idea of method acting is limping to the bathroom to take a piss to be a more believable vampire.

Don't forget prosthetics, he's been doing a lot of that lately too.

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
“Method acting” to go on a 45 minute bathroom break sounds like just trying to get out of working to me.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Noob Saibot posted:

“Method acting” to go on a 45 minute bathroom break sounds like just trying to get out of working to me.

Tbf I were in Morbius I wouldn't want to work either

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

How long in the makeup chair to get those little mouths on his hands to yell about needing plasma?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Blockhouse posted:

I think the limping was because Morbius has a vaguely defined "blood illness" that makes it hard for him to walk which

uh

is worse

I assume that was in the script and Leto didn’t just decide on that.

Unfortunately nobody can confirm since nobody saw it.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Aphrodite posted:

Yeah, Morbius.

:yosnice:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
If Jared Leto was a real method actor he would have drank Capri Sun without a straw but instead he fucks around over taking a poo poo.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
he was probably using the extra time to dm teenagers on tiktok

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

New Dr Strange 2 poster

https://twitter.com/complexpop/status/1511699217479344130?s=21&t=8XxPNu2M3SCbVoiqpJN9rA

The interesting thing to me here is how America Chavez is front and center

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

The way the Twitter embed cropped that picture my first thought was the most interesting thing was that Strange isn't on the poster.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I am honestly laughing at that poster. I have nothing against AC as a character but she has not been in any MCU stuff yet, she's an unknown to what... 95+% of the audience? The poster is all "ooh spooky and blood red and weird tentacles, check out Strange and Scarlet Witch and oh yeah the girl who works at Claire's is coming to pierce your ears."

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Whoa, I'm seeing double; 14 Wongs!

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Got my ticket this morning, I was shocked to find out MoM is only going to be 126 minutes. After The Batman and No Way Home that seems really lean for what this movie is going for, but hey, I won't complain. Raimi probably knows what he's doing in regards to pacing.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

This ad just popped up on my YouTube feed which has some new footage in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLTYw1s4e-8

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Arist posted:

Got my ticket this morning, I was shocked to find out MoM is only going to be 126 minutes. After The Batman and No Way Home that seems really lean for what this movie is going for, but hey, I won't complain. Raimi probably knows what he's doing in regards to pacing.
I find that crazy considering all of the stuff they are putting in this movie

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

*does the math* The movie is still a shade over two hours. Plenty of time!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/noahshachtman/status/1511737982159626243?s=21&t=DuCATeCCqBSUQE1kVEE0nQ

Lol. Lmao.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

This is the first I’m hearing that Miller is non-binary

They seriously need help though, because good lord that is a lot of violent threats

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Does The Flash count as a future project if it's in post? (It's in post, right?)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

hiddenriverninja posted:

Does The Flash count as a future project if it's in post? (It's in post, right?)

Just deepfake Grant Gustin's face over Ezra's

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Have them die offscreen in the first give minutes and recast with Wally West. Modern Barry just steals everything from West anyway.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

hiddenriverninja posted:

Yeah, it's done but they were trying to plan ahead.

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
they should recast Miller for the final couple scenes and just explain it as a timeline change

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

FlamingLiberal posted:

They seriously need help though, because good lord that is a lot of violent threats

They came out in 2018, but yeah, they need serious help

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Just edit Henry Caville's mustache into every scene and credit the Flash as Speedy Incognito

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

FlamingLiberal posted:

Wasn't there also the whole thing about choking a woman and spitting on her?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

muscles like this! posted:

Wasn't there also the whole thing about knocking a woman down and spitting on her?

Yeah this isn’t their first public issue.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The articles about the karaoke incident I saw said it was the 7th report in like 12 days about Miller to that local PD.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

muscles like this! posted:

Wasn't there also the whole thing about choking a woman and spitting on her?

That definitely happened but it didn't really go anywhere despite being recorded. Shameful as it is that it took this long, it's a little harder to outright brush off Ezra's arrest for multiple assaults, including breaking into a couple's bedroom and shouting "I will bury you and your slut wife."

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Arist posted:

That definitely happened but it didn't really go anywhere despite being recorded. Shameful as it is that it took this long, it's a little harder to outright brush off Ezra's arrest for multiple assaults, including breaking into a couple's bedroom and shouting "I will bury you and your slut wife."

A lot of people seemed desperate to excuse them because of Potter or DC which is super depressing.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah my memory is that that happened in the middle of the Snyder Cut stuff and just kind of got buried under the noise.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Somewhere in another meeting there are some producers and some editors trying frantically to figure out how they can cut this thing together to just make it a Batman movie featuring the Flash instead of calling it the Flash

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Flash is a year away, so either they just sit on it and hope all this stuff quiets down and release it, or they do more reshoots and replace them.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

The Flash is a year away, so either they just sit on it and hope all this stuff quiets down and release it, or they do more reshoots and replace them.

To be fair I feel like "The Flash is a year away" has been the case for the past five years.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I mean, it's a Flash movie. Just speed up all the shots he's in so he's only a blur.

TwoPair posted:

Somewhere in another meeting there are some producers and some editors trying frantically to figure out how they can cut this thing together to just make it a Batman movie featuring the Flash instead of calling it the Flash

Have shots like the meme of Nathan Fielder but it's Batman. “Out on the town saving a bunch of people with my superhero friends. They're all just out of frame, doing cool superhero stuff too."

Lobok fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Apr 7, 2022

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
The role of Barry Allen will now be played by Joss Whedon

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

BrianWilly posted:

The role of Barry Allen will now be played by Joss Whedon

And the role of Joss Whedon will now be played by Louis C.K.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.

SlimGoodbody posted:

And the role of Joss Whedon will now be played by Louis C.K.

I hope Poison Ivy isn't in this film.