Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

edogawa rando posted:

Also, when the gently caress was Flair referred to as an "International Man of Mystery?"

he was unrecognisable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

https://youtu.be/YKspN35o7mY

Reality of wrestling

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

edogawa rando posted:

You've managed to bash a bunch of images together into one.

Got closer than I thought then, even remembered the 'East greets West' tag

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
well i guess this is growing up

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Everybody loves the Acclaimed

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

SG Bamboo posted:

Got closer than I thought then, even remembered the 'East greets West' tag

In all fairness, you weren't too far off, and I'd forgotten that Nagata was there too.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/mannyboy3298/status/1512277547899404305?s=20&t=ltGYZodRsMNUWjytOWgkkA

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Wearing a bengals shirt to a steelers fan's wedding owns, who dey

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

king poo poo

Not king poo poo

https://twitter.com/TransGraps/status/1512405788249112577

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'm guessing he strolled in from the airport like that because he seemed dressed up in the other pictures I saw.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

edogawa rando posted:

Also, when the gently caress was Flair referred to as an "International Man of Mystery?"

Let's just say there was a piece of equipment backstage and he swore it wasn't his, and it wasn't his bag, baby

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/Marcbuffbagwell/status/1512111455843373056

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

whew this is rough lol

https://twitter.com/P1AllElite/status/1512438786382254080

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Clipping a bad 30 seconds of an indie match because one of the wrestlers said critical things about the company you like is weirdo behavior

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

xbilkis posted:

Clipping a bad 30 seconds of an indie match because one of the wrestlers said critical things about the company you like is weirdo behavior

The other clip that is popping up on twitter isn't much better. It's not like people need reasons to post bad wrestling with a caption or they are really taking anything out of context here.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I still think holding any sort of grudge against Swole is a product of incorrect thinking, no matter how many clips of a shonky GCW match come out.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s possible to think it’s very funny that she could have just let it lie as a mutual parting of ways instead of calling her boss a racist so he decided to tell the world actually she was let go for being a lovely wrestler, whilst not actually holding a ‘grudge’ against Big Swole.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

She’s really fuckin bad at wrestling lol

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

History Comes Inside! posted:

It’s possible to think it’s very funny that she could have just let it lie as a mutual parting of ways instead of calling her boss a racist so he decided to tell the world actually she was let go for being a lovely wrestler, whilst not actually holding a ‘grudge’ against Big Swole.

It didn't help her much when she basically tweeted that she was mad Jade Cargill got the push she felt she should have gotten, and then immediately backtracked when Jade low-key called her out on it

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Except for the part where she never called him racist

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

She’s really fuckin bad at wrestling lol

this is violence

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Big Swole would be a great hype person / manager that does spots, but she isn't great in the ring. Still would love for her to come back to AEW, would never wish nXt 2.0 on her.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Who cares

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Drakkel posted:

She did but she didn't use that exact word. This is a thing people do all the time.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

The Millions of Swolemaniacs around the globe

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

w e ‘ v e m o v e d o n

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Drakkel posted:

He never called her a lovely wrestler either but you don’t seem to have a problem with that part of my post, almost as if you do understand that sometimes you can describe things with different words that have the same meanings!

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

this is violence

I wish this was true but there's very little violence happening in that clip lol

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Average Kidd Bandit fan

Vs

Average Big Swole Enjoyer

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Average Kidd Bandit fan

Vs

Average Big Swole Enjoyer

Whoever wins we lose

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1512471873648566272

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

He never called her a lovely wrestler either but you don’t seem to have a problem with that part of my post, almost as if you do understand that sometimes you can describe things with different words that have the same meanings!

She did an interview where she was mildly critical of the diversity in AEW, which if I remember right (and admittedly I haven't read the interview in a while) was actually about how they have a lot of representation for POC in the ring but not in creative/agenting/management/etc in the early days and then went out of her way to say they were getting better about it by the time she left and that she had no hard feelings against Tony Kahn. Then it got reported in headlines by other people as "SWOLE SAYS AEW IS RACIST!!!"

None of that has anything to do with how lovely of a wrestler she is in the ring and it also doesn't absolve her of being lovely to Jade over winning a title that didn't even exist when she was in the company. It's one of those things where people already don't like her for one reason or another so it's fine to just declare she did this other bad thing that didn't actually happen.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

DLC Inc posted:

I wish this was true but there's very little violence happening in that clip lol

big lol

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

I'm guessing he strolled in from the airport like that because he seemed dressed up in the other pictures I saw.

In the other pictures I saw he was "dressed up" in that he was wearing a short sleeved polo.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1512480599256100869?t=eZyDi_iMlEtWu9wWn0wiLg&s=19

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Honestly the wildest part of that picture is seeing what people who work for WWE look like when they're not wearing pounds of stage makeup.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Tony why

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
He’s just asking question

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
So does this confirm that AEWBotches & MeltzerSaidWhat & all those other losers are just the same geek?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

dsriggs posted:

So does this confirm that AEWBotches & MeltzerSaidWhat & all those other losers are just the same geek?

Pretty shaky confirmation. A study by an unknown party of unknown accounts seen only by Tony Khan.