Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

https://twitter.com/wokeglobaltimes/status/1510768591012085768

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Anyone not buying the media rights to this to make the reality show POOP HOUSE is a fool

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Kenning posted:

I desperately want to give this man either a wet willy or some sort of commemorative award for analog trolling.

Trolling science and academia can really be an art form:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb4VyIJ4-mY

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Nenonen posted:

OSHA IV: cause of his own downfall and all of the resulting woe to his left testicle

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I wouldn't mind $7350 but I don't think that's enough to have to SHARE a bathroom with another person who has dysentery.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Why the wide price range, do they pay more if you're making GBS threads with a masters?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Azhais posted:

Why the wide price range, do they pay more if you're making GBS threads with a masters?

I'm guessing you get the 7k if you have to do the 12 days thing, and 3k if you don't.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

chitoryu12 posted:

https://twitter.com/WhyMenLiveShort/status/1510587560111722502

The elevator duo survived with minor injuries and the fate of continuing to live with Chinese infrastructure.

The ChaBu Duo.

EvenWorseOpinions
Jun 10, 2017

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

:lmao:

Someone got paid thousands of dollars to write that.

I'd have penned that for free

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS2w5hR4Ghk

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
I figured an athlete working out counts:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1511134657294700546

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

I hope we cure this so I can safely travel to Oregon.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

StormDrain posted:

I hope we cure this so I can safely travel to Oregon.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

:stonk:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

To get good at this you have to practice it, I assume, but how do you survive the failed attempts?

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

He's carrying a total of 65lbs there and once he gets it up, the bar is almost not moving.

Which makes it even more impressive, but it's not like he was ripping tendons out here.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I can do backflips, so I suspect that once you get the energy built up the bar actually helps you rotate around. Still very impressive, but also very stupid as they payoff isn't worth the risk when you rely on having an elite athlete's body to pay the bills.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Nocheez posted:

I can do backflips, so I suspect that once you get the energy built up the bar actually helps you rotate around. Still very impressive, but also very stupid as they payoff isn't worth the risk when you rely on having an elite athlete's body to pay the bills.

yeh, it's insanely dumb because if it somehow gets behind you and you fall on it then you got a pretty good chance of never walking again. just don't gently caress around with weights on a big metal stick.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

howed he train his kneecaps

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
Surely those are 10 kg plates not 10 lbs? I assume CFL means Canadian football. Idk maybe my freeweights are weird but my 10 lb plates are much smaller.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Nocheez posted:

to pay the bills.

You're clearly not familiar with the CFL pay scale.

Waste of Breath posted:

Surely those are 10 kg plates not 10 lbs? I assume CFL means Canadian football. Idk maybe my freeweights are weird but my 10 lb plates are much smaller.

All the gym I've been to here have plates in lbs.

insta
Jan 28, 2009

Waste of Breath posted:

Those are 10lb bumperplates designed specifically for loving around in the gym like this. They're made of rubber.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nocheez posted:

In college athletics this is known as "getting you a gazillion MORE dollars during the draft because you were picked sooner because some fat old white guy owner of a football team saw this highlight on espn a hundred times." I assume this gets you similar attention when you want to bust out of the CFL and make NFL money.

It worked for Jason Pierre-Paul*:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4-1e6Faglw

*Don't gently caress around with fireworks, folks.

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Apr 8, 2022

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Jonny Nox posted:

You're clearly not familiar with the CFL pay scale.

I didn't say "fully paying them" :laffo:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Saw this just now, shuffling along the window ledge as he scrubs.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Dick Trauma posted:

Looks like a NES platformer.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

BasicLich posted:

Hobart products are industrial in nature, you probably wouldn't find this outside of a coffee ground supplier for diners etc

e: They're still in business, your grocery store probably has a bunch of Hobart stuff. Those meat scales they use are probably Hobart

Nearby donut shop has a floor standing mixer, tall as a man.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
I never considered the falling hazard in Burgertime.

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:

Dick Trauma posted:

Fix-it Felix Jr. fallen on hard times, cleaning windows instead of being a handyman :sigh:

Doll House Ghost
Jun 18, 2011

Was just discussing this with a friend, and how growing up devouring old Reader's Digest magazines made both of us incredibly paranoid about getting trapped in a grain silo and/or being attacked by a shark. Reader's Digest made those two seem like a daily occurance.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Compensation For Insanity is pretty good. I mean, it's no Killing Is My Business And Business Is Good, but a solid album nonetheless.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

False

Teeth

Death.

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:

Jonny Nox posted:

False

Teeth

Death.

Considering my partial denture almost went down my loving throat two days ago, I'm really feeling this one.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Not horse beans! :monocle:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Captain Hygiene posted:

Not horse beans! :monocle:

It's either that, a metal monkey, or starving children left to suffer. Such was Edwardian nutrition.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I want some drat compensation for insanity

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Megillah Gorilla posted:

The ChaBu Duo.

lol

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
turn sound off
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ra1bmaE6Kn1r0uzl6.mp4

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Could've bought a decent step-stool for all that wasted booze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQTlT8-qYUk