Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
request: the point in time where someone (lemon?) says "I'm tired of these stupid people playing like they're smart people games!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Arrhythmia posted:

request: the point in time where someone (lemon?) says "I'm tired of these stupid people playing like they're smart people games!"

Episode 233: Yes, but can I get a man's opinion?

Not sure of the exact timestamp but that's the episode.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

"...and thinking they're getting away with it!!!"

Laocius
Jul 6, 2013

Which episode was it that had the “man has the PENIS to satisfy the WOMAN” chant? I was recently thinking of that (as I often do) and couldn’t remember the context at all.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Laocius posted:

Which episode was it that had the “man has the PENIS to satisfy the WOMAN” chant? I was recently thinking of that (as I often do) and couldn’t remember the context at all.

Bimboland

https://thefpl.us/episode/284

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

All this talk about the desire for non-festish episodes. Meanwhile, Extra Credit says: Sometimes it’s fun to do a more straightforward fetish episode.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1513198605108224007?t=r0HZXwHjpyDWCpx5_nKQKQ&s=19

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

I can practically hear the "HEY! HeyHeyHey! hey! hey!" in my head right now.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

LanceHunter posted:

I can practically hear the "HEY! HeyHeyHey! hey! hey!" in my head right now.

egg raw blood butt???

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
🐮🤠

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nyoro posted:

egg raw blood butt???

gently caress what is this from?

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

sexpig by night posted:

Something where a guy in a dorm party fll asleep and buds pranked him with an egg up the chute? Prob a health question board ep?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea I can absolutely hear the repeated "EGG RAW BLOOD BUTT" but I super can't remember the episode, it was for sure either a question or health board.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Hucows, excellent.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I'm shell's unhinged laughter at the end of the episode

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

sexpig by night posted:

http://thefpl.us/episode/234

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Relistening to that instead of hucow stuff and "There's two possible questions she's asking and both of them are profoundly stupid" is a phenomenal sentence.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Oh no. The guy who says nice a lot is named Steve. Does MRESteve1989 have a terrible dark secret?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
let's get that milk on a tray

nice

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

if you think about it a MRE is the teat of the military

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

tokin opposition posted:

if you think about it a MRE is the teat of the mealitary

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1513999313055227911

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

GET IN MY COFFIN

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

drat, are they already working on a new recording?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Did the F-Plus expanded universe ever do anything with The Forensic Certified Public Accountant and the Cremated 64-SQUARES Financial Statements? For some reason, I hear Boots in my head cracking up as he reads off Certified Public Accountant, Forensic Certified Public Accountant, and Chartered Global Management Accountant over and over again.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Grondoth posted:

Did the F-Plus expanded universe ever do anything with The Forensic Certified Public Accountant and the Cremated 64-SQUARES Financial Statements? For some reason, I hear Boots in my head cracking up as he reads off Certified Public Accountant, Forensic Certified Public Accountant, and Chartered Global Management Accountant over and over again.

It was covered in an Extra Credit episode about Amazon books. The one they read about was him working for Santa Claus.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Not actually sure if Kumquatxop is ever going to top the preformance he churned out in the latest episode

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous

sexpig by night posted:

Also that post of the dude saying he wants to put his decade of IT work to use on the frontlines of Ukraine but wants to know if he can bring his turtle and get a private room so he doesn't have to shower with other guys.

Did that guy go to a catering college and end up forced to leave for reasons he’d prefer not to disclose?

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Extra Credit revisits erowid.org to examine an 18 page trip report.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Is there any value to trip reports besides the entertainment value?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I guess it could theoretically help you decide if a drug will give you the high you're looking for.

It was hard to listen to pretty much everything involving this guy's balls.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

RandomPauI posted:

on paper? Yea, it helps first time users get a general feel for what a drug is like. There's lots of different highs even in similar drugs and if you want, say, just a 'chill out and watch netflix all afternoon and stop worrying about poo poo' thing it can be helpful to know 'okay this thing made a dude think clowns are eating his balls and the comments are all 'lol u got clowned my man, happens to all of us sometimes with that', I should probably not do that for relaxation times then'.

In reality? It's about 50/50 between useful and just laughing at a dude describing his bad bus ride.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

RandomPauI posted:

is there any value to posting on dead gay forums or listening to an internet bullshit podcast?

anything involving computer is a waste of time and vital seminal fluids

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
don't gently caress the computer tower hot

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Early Erowid also had a strong "psychonaught" community, who believed that they were doing science and/or exploring the human mind by taking lots of drugs. So the trip reports, to them, were considered like research or lab reports. It was important to collect this "data" because eventually it would lead to a breakthrough where we discover that psychedelics actually solve all the world's problems or something.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

LanceHunter posted:

Early Erowid also had a strong "psychonaught" community, who believed that they were doing science and/or exploring the human mind by taking lots of drugs. So the trip reports, to them, were considered like research or lab reports. It was important to collect this "data" because eventually it would lead to a breakthrough where we discover that psychedelics actually solve all the world's problems or something.

they are correct

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

sexpig by night posted:

don't gently caress the computer tower hot

Giving your laptop a creampie can be a lot of fun too

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Sending an ICMP Pawg packet to get the computer in the mood

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Router? I hardly know her!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

I'm very curious if the URL for the latest Extra Credit episode broke any lovely podcast programs.

https://thefmin.us/scp-151-ec-█&%239608;&%239608;&%239608;&%239608;&%239608;&%239608;/

(Apparently the forums don't like it.)