Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Why is that dumb song on so many of these? Is it some kinda afv clone or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Child Chokes on Metal Monkey sounds like a poorly translated NES game.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dick Trauma posted:

Saw this just now, shuffling along the window ledge as he scrubs.

Prince of Persia update lookin weird.

Edit: I have compensation for insanity but I need cash now.

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Apr 8, 2022

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Could've bought a decent step-stool for all that wasted booze

Nonsense. Now stand on that keg to get the top shelf liquor.

Bars don't spend a penny on poo poo until they have to, and I bet that bartender was fired for it. They probably kept her last check to replace the bottles she broke, too.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

knuthgrush posted:

Why is that dumb song on so many of these? Is it some kinda afv clone or something?

it's a song you can easily add to videos on tiktok i think, and I hate it

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/adsbcr/status/1512135129434578951?s=20&t=EXKlN8ki29hOL_9Y9BU3yA

DHL flight loses hydraulics, returns to land, skids and breaks in half after landing.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

CommieGIR posted:

https://twitter.com/adsbcr/status/1512135129434578951?s=20&t=EXKlN8ki29hOL_9Y9BU3yA

DHL flight loses hydraulics, returns to land, skids and breaks in half after landing.

They had a sweet drift going but lost it, you see it all the time when rich jackasses buy themselves a cargo jet without knowing how to use it

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

CommieGIR posted:

That might be an interesting Air Disasters episode, but it's gonna have trouble beating the recent "Both engines on one wing fell off so the co-pilot took a photo in case they died" one.

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:

Jonny Nox posted:

He's carrying a total of 65lbs there and once he gets it up, the bar is almost not moving.

Which makes it even more impressive, but it's not like he was ripping tendons out here.

no way thats a 45 lb bar. its a 25lb or 35 at best. the end bars are way to short and the middle is also short. so its 45lbs total weight.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
If you want to talk about unsafe gym practices that tread the line between "wow that's impressive" and "am I about to watch someone tear a major muscle," check out Jujimufu, an athlete who has done plenty of barbell backflips but gained internet fame for this:

He was on America's Got Talent apparently. His Instagram is mostly full of powerlifting feats these days, but occasionally he posts some similar 'tricking' combination of strength and acrobatics, like a circuit of big lifts and farmer carries and backflips, or working out with a bar that's on fire and a horse mask on, or something. I'm pretty sure he was a gymnast before he got into the HGH and trenbolone, so he's probably in tune with his body's capacity for ridiculous stunts.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

knuthgrush posted:

On Tiktok, you can have your own audio over a video, or you can use someone else's audio. When a video gets popular, people will take the audio from that and then use it on their own video to get it more easily noticed for using the popular audio and then people find it by tapping on the audio name and seeing what other tiktoks use it, or just to jump on a trend and the audio matches whatever is happening in their video. This audio is used whenever something unfortunate is happening. I've become desensitized to it and it is funny when people act like it is the worst sound to grace their ears.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Thanks for the info re: that song. Most music tends to irritate me so that's why I said it was bad.

Clever idea on tiktok's part though to be able to filter and borrow like that.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
warning: good amount of blood, no gore. don't pet crocodiles

https://imgur.com/gallery/aLH8hxg

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Sagebrush posted:

Don't touch that 'dile!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

DrPossum posted:

Don't touch that 'dile!

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Dick Trauma posted:

Saw this just now, shuffling along the window ledge as he scrubs.

what, would you rather him do a cakewalk? not everyone is a born dancer you know.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
He's going to be doing the Mashed Potato.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

I'm not certain, but I believe that's actually a form of caiman.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Looks like a regular man to me

jeremiah johnson
Nov 3, 2007

Log082 posted:

I'm not certain, but I believe that's actually a form of caiman.

Looks more like a Gharial. They've got sharp little teeth for capturing fish not the blunter teeth and strong jaws for ripping and tearing like other crocodilians which is why the guy's bleeding a little but still has a hand.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

CommieGIR posted:

That's a cool video, and glad to hear all the crew was fine too.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Hey what was with that book? The one with false teeth death. I've been thinking about it while driving home.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

This guy was posted in the swole thread. Guess it fits here with weight lifting chat. He does a lot of videos like this.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ca2DBCOPkAi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Captain Hygiene posted:

They had a sweet drift going but lost it, you see it all the time when rich jackasses buy themselves a cargo jet without knowing how to use it

Do you mean the rich asshats try to pilot a cargo jet or just skimp on the basic maintenance?

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

By popular demand posted:

Do you mean the rich asshats try to pilot a cargo jet or just skimp on the basic maintenance?

I think its a joke about people buying Ferraris, stomping on the accelerator, and then spinning off the road into a tree.

HolHorsejob
Mar 14, 2020

Portrait of Cheems II of Spain by Jabona Neftman, olo pint on fird

Marcade posted:

Child Chokes on Metal Monkey sounds like a poorly translated NES game.

I'm Children Eating Horse Beans

Doll House Ghost
Jun 18, 2011

down1nit posted:

Hey what was with that book? The one with false teeth death. I've been thinking about it while driving home.

The writer is a local journalist from Wigan who's written a couple of books about Victorian Wigan murder madness. So it's a real book, pretty hard to find though since it's very local thing. The pic is just from my Internet funny pictures archive.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
I don’t believe that’s correct.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

jeremiah johnson posted:

Looks more like a Gharial. They've got sharp little teeth for capturing fish not the blunter teeth and strong jaws for ripping and tearing like other crocodilians which is why the guy's bleeding a little but still has a hand.

drat it, I KNEW that from my Zoobooks as a kid but my memory failed me.

bobfather
Sep 20, 2001

I will analyze your nervous system for beer money

Phanatic posted:

Americans know exactly what to do when the light is gred.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

bobfather posted:

Americans know exactly what to do when the light is gred.

That's clearly reen.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Phanatic posted:

Yeah, they misspelled Baltimore.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Push El Burrito posted:

I personally perfer Biltless cleaners to Biltmore

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Push El Burrito posted:

I could picture that happening on North Avenue and everybody just shrugging and ignoring it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

It’s in Chicago.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Phanatic posted:

Schrodinger's stoplight, the only way to find out the actual color is to drive through the intersection and see whether you get t-boned.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Schrodinger's stoplight, the only way to find out the actual color is to drive through the intersection and see whether you get t-boned.

Whatever happens, blame the other driver for changing the light by simply observing it.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/7rBkXIp.mp4

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/yS54xrX.mp4

Sorry it doesn’t fade to Skyrim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I don’t know I thought their first approach of throwing more and more flammable material on it was surely gonna work