Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Inspired by another random thread, from childhood I never understood this poo poo. "what's your favorite color?" Well they are all pretty loving cool. Favorite Animal well poo poo how would you even decide? Favorite Movie, well there are so many genres and moods, just like Favorite Band, Favorite Food etc etc etc. The whole concept sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"it depends"

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

It’s so hard to be definitive ever, is what it is for me.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Every chick has a favorite polygon, usually takes a few beers to get it out of them but they all got they’re favorite polygon they’re too shy to talk about. :hmmyes:

buglord
Jul 31, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Buglord
this reminds me of why i wont get a tattoo because it would have to be a favorite somethingoranother and the only thing i consistently like is evangelion which will always be a favorite anime because i refuse to watch any other anime but who tf would get an evangelion tattoo, you feel?

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Every chick has a favorite polygon, usually takes a few beers to get it out of them but they all got they’re favorite polygon they’re too shy to talk about. :hmmyes:

Is a trapezoid ka polygon? Because I hate trapezoids.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I.C. posted:

Is a trapezoid ka polygon? Because I hate trapezoids.

You good tho you good, we all have our dirty little secrets. :jackbud:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
There's too much good poo poo to choose from agreed op

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Milo and POTUS posted:

I mean, there’s a lot of different polygons but maybe there’s one you like a little more perhaps? :thunk:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Triangles.
I'm a cheap date.

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
There are things I love but I wouldn't be caught dead posting about them on something awful (that wouldn't be "cool")

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I sorta lied, there are a lot of locations that I really like in video games.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
my favorite posting is the NOT the op :coal:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Das Boo posted:

Triangles.
I'm a cheap date.

gently caress yeah. HEY CAN WE GET SOME NACHOS OVER HERE!? It’s crazy when you think science discovered triangles hundreds of years ago and we all just kind of put that poo poo on the shelf until the 20th century. Then Mexico invented nachos and everyone was like “hey maybe Euclid wasnt such a useless crusty hobo after all” and we’ve been in sort of a technological renaissance since. :viggo:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
no favorites only favourites

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Only children have favorites OP, but it's very important for marketing that you pick a favorite brand.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

When you're an adult you're to depressed and jaded to like anything enough for it to be your favorite.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
nah all i have is favorites it's basically makes it impossible to interact with me if you don't have a deep understanding of my favorites

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Milo and POTUS posted:

what if my good was your bad tho

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
This is my favorite polygon

It's got all the angles. Tri mostly but a few squares and trapezoids too.

Slap some Leftover nachos on and come get some

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Is anything actually better, or worse, than anything else? Maybe not

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
-Green
-Moose
-Josif Stalin
-Mint chocolate

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
I've never had an opinion on anything and just try to continue breathing.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You shouldn't discriminate

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags
I like them all, all the colours of the rainbow :nyan:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Yes, I like many things but don’t have a predetermined list of favorites and if I tried to think of one I’d think i was probably forgetting things and it depends on the day and my mood anyways. There are large buckets of things I like and things I don’t like and that’s just about how granular it gets

Other than numbers of course (14) and colors (used to be blue but more teal/aqua these days) but those were arbitrary decisions I made as a child I stick to because they’re now part of my sense of identity

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Nowher posted:

Black and brown should be included in the rainbow so that fascists can't wear shirts anymore

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I have many favorites and will die arguing about every single one of them

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Having favorites involves making decisions. If there's one thing in trying to do with my life, it's minimizing any decision making.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Nowher posted:

What about colors like pink or magenta?

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags
We need some sort of forum... where we can post our favourite things.

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags

The Moon Monster posted:

They're all in there somewhere... I think

except ultraviolet and infra-red, they can get hosed

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Icochet posted:

Black and brown should be included in the rainbow so that fascists can't wear shirts anymore

Nah, it's the poop principle.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I’m with you OP. Life is banquet of colors, flavors, and orifices. Savor them all.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Icochet posted:

to horny jail with you

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
This is my favorite topic

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

The Moon Monster posted:

Pink is the Pop Tart, magenta is the sprinkles.

It’s right there, my friend :nyan:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

AcidCat posted:

Inspired by another random thread, from childhood I never understood this poo poo. "what's your favorite color?" Well they are all pretty loving cool. Favorite Animal well poo poo how would you even decide? Favorite Movie, well there are so many genres and moods, just like Favorite Band, Favorite Food etc etc etc. The whole concept sucks.

Well observed, OP. I too have many favorite movies.The same goes for food. I have no fave animal, though dogs as pets are obviously far better than cats. I do have a favorite band but also many favorites. Re color, I'd say black, but some claim it's not a color, and ffs let's avoid bringing race into it.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I don't have favorites, I have broad preferences and I equally enjoy anything that meets them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I see a lot of folks opening up in this thread. That’s my favorite, when I can open people up. :mario: