Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gejnor
Mar 14, 2005

Fun Shoe

Sentinel posted:

They have angered the zone.

The Cool Zone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

GABA ghoul posted:

The Russian army has excavation equipment and explosives.

Casks deposited in ultradeep boreholes, in geologically inert land, capped with a solid concrete plug 1 kilometer thick and then 100 meters of soil and re-wilded forest cover with no markers to attract treasure hunters.

But the shelling of Zaporizhzhia demonstrated that active power plants and hot spent fuel in actively cooled storage are absurdly dangerous assets to have on hand when barbarians are at the door. I think that's by far the most compelling argument against more NPPs in Europe right now: We just don't know when the loving Russians are gonna swarm the continent with their ignorant orc armies and indiscriminate artillery attacks.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Zelensky stays in Ukraine and rallies his people to fight to the bitter end and has soldiers showing their humanity with clips of them rescuing animals and smiling in pictures and trying to evacuate as many people as possible and has the sympathy/support of almost every country in the world showing why you should never give up

Meanwhile Putin hides behind his Shrek Lord Farquad compensating table making GBS threads his britches crying about how every single person is someone who thinks :godwin: other people are inferior to the point of deserving to be wiped from existence and thus deserves to be wiped from existence to secure a future for Russian empires :godwin: while threatening to attack multiple countries as his soldiers steal radioactive rocks and run for the hills as they donate tanks to farmers and the only notable :airquote: victories :airquote: are exploding schools and raping/torturing civilians which in turn causes even more support to pour in to the country he is trying to subjugate while as many of his civilianswith prospects/knowledge of the situation are running the hell away out of Russia before the entire country collapses under unprecedented sanctions like a house of cards knocked over from a greasy ominous fart

What a loving clown gently caress him forever roflmao

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

By popular demand posted:

EorayMel posted:

World War Threead: Groverkreig

Seconded!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I wonder what the next inexplicably poorly run war will be, will you fight in Groverkreig II?

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

I'll make this happen once I'm on a comp again :grovertoot:

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
what's a good source for footage of russian soldiers dying and being dead?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gejnor
Mar 14, 2005

Fun Shoe

EorayMel posted:

Groverkreig

KitConstantine posted:

I'll make this happen once I'm on a comp again :grovertoot:

Just make sure its Groverkrieg not kreig!!!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

You want competency? In this thread?!

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
Operation Groverlord.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

wibble posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw

The comments on this video after a month are well worth loling at...

Turning on the auto generate English Close Captions is also a joy.

ALso....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSzAnNU4u28

Humbug Scoolbus fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Apr 10, 2022

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Authenticity, my fellow goon

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Why are racists being racist? The answer may shock you!

https://twitter.com/olga_chyzh/status/1512911278968344577?s=20&t=tUL6pZ_eEJuwvWIAGyab2Q

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

EorayMel posted:

What a loving clown gently caress him forever roflmao

:haibrower:

Putin is a little sad clown who wears baby shoes because he is a little small pissbitch baby. :sad:

Gejnor
Mar 14, 2005

Fun Shoe

Slams table

Some things just have to be correct okay!!

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

So the answer is "these people are pieces of poo poo and the soviet apparatus should have gone through the same systematic dismantling and intentional public traumatization that Germany underwent" because otherwise the propaganda blinded idiots will never accept the truth until someone forces them to see it with their own eyes.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Gejnor posted:

Slams table

Some things just have to be correct okay!!

The doom marine dinner table pound gif but its vladimir putin slamming his long table hard enough it shatters into a billion pieces and the pieces fall through the floor of the kremlin and buckle the entire foundation

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

EorayMel posted:

The doom marine dinner table pound gif but its vladimir putin slamming his long table hard enough it shatters into a billion pieces and the pieces fall through the floor of the kremlin and buckle the entire foundation

My Gopnik, have you tried Krokodil?

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Has anyone said "Great Devolutionary War" yet?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Save that for the legal battles against abortion and transfolk in the us.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
^^^
Well, it's his laptop, after all, that started this war.

Pennsylvanian posted:

Operation Groverlord.

This, please. I think we had Groverkrieg in D&D already.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I like how the boys are all kind of in step with the left foot, but the girls are kind of in step with the right foot. Like each gender got taught to march differently.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Cthulu Carl posted:

I like how the boys are all kind of in step with the left foot, but the girls are kind of in step with the right foot. Like each gender got taught to march differently.

Shouldn't have recruited so many from the ballroom dance class.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

EorayMel posted:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

World War Threead: Tanya is not a monster (at least not fulltime)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*in voice of civilian from red alert*

ya?
ok

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

One of my great aunts (or something) is like that, russian speaker in a central asian stan that never learned the language or interacts with the local culture and thinks Bucha was done by Azov.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Cthulu Carl posted:

World War Threead: Tanya is not a monster (at least not fulltime)

Everything is turning Putin

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

mobby_6kl posted:

One of my great aunts (or something) is like that, russian speaker in a central asian stan that never learned the language or interacts with the local culture and thinks Bucha was done by Azov.

basically one of those cancun / costa de sol white 'expats' who live in a place for 20 years and never learn anything about it, but through a looking glass, darkly

Blue Demon
Apr 21, 2010
Pillbug
An interesting video about russians artists against the war in Ukraine. Tracks is really a good german/french show in ARTE (with eng subs) :
https://www.arte.tv/fr/videos/106757-009-A/tracks/

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Speaking of Arte, I made this post in the D&D thread but I guess it fits here too:

Ukraine: The Ones Who Stayed
Their days and nights are filled by the sound of bombardment. They would have liked to flee, but they are too old, too sick or destitute to leave their homes. But some brave volunteers are helping them escape the danger.

Syria and Ukraine: The Same Fight?
In the Idlib region, the last enclave still held by the opposition to Bashar Al Assad, many Syrians are following the situation in Ukraine with concern: they know that the future of their country also depends on the outcome of this war in Europe. After 11 years of war in Syria, which has cost the lives of at least 500,000 people, they still dream of freedom and democracy.

Putin and Ukraine: What Next?
Understanding geopolitics has never been more urgent. Mapping the World analyses Putin's unprecedented attack on Ukraine with a short history of relations between Russia and Ukraine. Political scientist Anna Colin Lebedev and the head of the French Institute for International Relations (IFRI), Thomas Gomart provide context.

Mariupol
Mariupol, in Ukraine, wealthy from its steelwork and coal industries, got caught up in the conflict between separatists and the Ukrainian government. In spite of the threat, life continues, with all its joys, loves and sorrows. Filmed before the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Director Mantas Kvedaravicius has sadly died in the Russian siege of the city in April 2022.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

dont like this haiku

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
blyatskrieg

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

canyoneer posted:

blyatskrieg

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I have blown up
the tanks
that were in
the convoy

and which
you were probably
saving
for a parade

Forgive me
they were explosive
so bright
and so loud

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Pennsylvanian posted:

Operation Groverlord.

Plzplz

HolHorsejob
Mar 14, 2020

Portrait of Cheems II of Spain by Jabona Neftman, olo pint on fird

Sagebrush posted:

I have blown up
the tanks
that were in
the convoy