Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

withak posted:

If you are really into seeing dying Russians then I hear Ukraine is the place to be.

Also russia is good for that.

The downside is that you have to be in russia too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Linux Pirate posted:

what's a good source for footage of steven seagal poopin his pant and wallowing in poop?

This thread is so loving hot.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Linux Pirate posted:

what's a good source for footage of steven seagal poopin his pant and wallowing in poop?

You have to go to The Russia for that.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

A guide on how to remove foreign military vehicles from your farm. Part 1 of a series.

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7084778974609460523

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

mekyabetsu posted:

This thread is so loving gross.

you have a cool zone gang tag

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
I could watch dying Russians all day, preferably the ladies.
But they have to show the whole process, mostly I'm interested in what they do to fixate the colours.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Linux Pirate posted:

Be careful with that. The one time I found him, he snatched my birthday and I’ve never been the same afterward

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
What's a drip check?

Also someone posted a comparison between, I think, Putin's shoes and those shoes Zelensky is wearing. The difference in price was like $1500.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Drip = fashionable clothing / accessories etc

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Pennywise the Frown posted:

What's a drip check?

Also someone posted a comparison between, I think, Putin's shoes and those shoes Zelensky is wearing. The difference in price was like $1500.
Kadyrov, not putin.

Look at that dorky poo poo. The boots look like cloven hooves.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Butterwagon posted:

Don't worry OP I got u
  • Nato is actually worse, actually
  • Azov battalion
  • War is bad, maybe both sides should stop doing the war
  • Ghost of Kyiv was fake

You are leaving out the extremely disgusting victim blaming that is somehow also not supporting Russia. Applied to literally anything else it becomes a permabannable offense of telling a domestic abuse survivor or rape victim that if they didn't want to be victimized they would stop fighting back and let it happen. They provoked the situation with their behavior and are only causing more harm by trying to resist. Domestic violence is never okay but when Cheryl provokingly puts too little salt in the potatoes and justifiably gets hospitalized with a broken jaw it might have been a less severe beating if she wasn't clawing her husband.

When applied to hundreds of women and children being butchered in the streets it's a really complex concept and maybe they really should just let the invasion happen. This is not supporting Russia by the way. But if you think about it that exploded child wouldn't be dead if the country surrendered to the people going medieval pillage army on their country and just let them have complete control. This is not supporting Russia by the way. You should probably provide sources when you claim people are supporting Russia because I'm not doing that when I claim that the murderous invaders murdering thousands of people can be trusted while blaming the war on their murdered victims.

This is no more support of Russia than the thousands of posts dedicated to rationalizing Russia's warcrimes, rationalizing the consequences of war, deconstructing and mocking all pro-Ukrainian propaganda or stories while signal boosting all Pro-Russian propaganda and stories. None of this is supporting Russia in any way. Are these 100,000 posts in the room with us right now?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Scarodactyl posted:

Kadyrov, not putin.

Those look like really effective combat boots lol.

Is he doing a runway shoot or something?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
he's short and insecure about it

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

basicaly. dudes like 5.4(like around my height) and its really clear it bother him so basically all kayrovs crew does is do instagram poo poo in belerus or on stages or gently caress around in occupied zones doing war crimes.

MassiveSky
Apr 5, 2022

by Hand Knit

Watch Kadyrov run away from gunfire like he pooped his pants

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

kadyrov's entire adult life has been a social media performance, yes. like that's not hyperbole, he was making ridiculous instagram content about how badass he supposedly was a decade ago.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Check out this badass

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Herstory Begins Now posted:

kadyrov's entire adult life has been a social media performance, yes. like that's not hyperbole, he was making ridiculous instagram content about how badass he supposedly was a decade ago.

That makes the "tik tok warriors" label even funnier.

Here's a meme.

https://twitter.com/uamemesforces/status/1513120560749834241

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Lol those look like goth-girl platform boots

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Maybe he's a fan of the 'goth' cock in NCIS

Edit dick that's supposed to say chick

Edit gently caress booty dick

Edit not not booty

And gently caress not dick

Swipe is being a jerk today

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Doctor Butts posted:

Edit not not booty

You were probably right the first time.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

The style is called 'lug sole' and it's become weirdly fashionable as of last fall fashion season. It's part of the current 90's revival in fashion circles. I like a big stompy boot as much as the next girl but those are somehow simultaneously overdone and boring.

Go Anthony Wang or go home, bitch

edit: As for the below my issue is multiple page derails about the bad posting. so keep it brief and ideally include non-complaint on-topic content in your posts

KitConstantine fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Apr 11, 2022

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Rectal Death Adept posted:

You are leaving out the extremely disgusting victim blaming that is somehow also not supporting Russia. Applied to literally anything else it becomes a permabannable offense of telling a domestic abuse survivor or rape victim that if they didn't want to be victimized they would stop fighting back and let it happen. They provoked the situation with their behavior and are only causing more harm by trying to resist. Domestic violence is never okay but when Cheryl provokingly puts too little salt in the potatoes and justifiably gets hospitalized with a broken jaw it might have been a less severe beating if she wasn't clawing her husband.

When applied to hundreds of women and children being butchered in the streets it's a really complex concept and maybe they really should just let the invasion happen. This is not supporting Russia by the way. But if you think about it that exploded child wouldn't be dead if the country surrendered to the people going medieval pillage army on their country and just let them have complete control. This is not supporting Russia by the way. You should probably provide sources when you claim people are supporting Russia because I'm not doing that when I claim that the murderous invaders murdering thousands of people can be trusted while blaming the war on their murdered victims.

This is no more support of Russia than the thousands of posts dedicated to rationalizing Russia's warcrimes, rationalizing the consequences of war, deconstructing and mocking all pro-Ukrainian propaganda or stories while signal boosting all Pro-Russian propaganda and stories. None of this is supporting Russia in any way. Are these 100,000 posts in the room with us right now?

How dare you speak ill of Jeff's Chosen! Heretic! Probation!

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Scarodactyl posted:

Kadyrov, not putin.

That's like, the hotwheels of boots. Tell me you have a micropenis without saying you have a micropenis.

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hZGeo-78Cg

A Russian youtuber (now living in Tblisi), talking about what he says his country is/has become.

Nice post. I love this guys white mush-mouth impression. He also has the same age, look, beliefs, and moustache as my cousin.

Butterwagon
Mar 21, 2010

Lookit that stupid ass-hole!

Rectal Death Adept posted:

Somehow I was able to make these same points in like 2 sentences OP maybe you should work on that

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Doctor Butts posted:

Edit not not booty

:same:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

DiHK posted:

That's like, the hotwheels of boots. Tell me you have a micropenis without saying you have a micropenis.

Nice post. I love this guys white mush-mouth impression. He also has the same age, look, beliefs, and moustache as my cousin.

I generally liked the content of the video but jesus loving christ. There was like 100+ cuts in that 15 minute video. He'd cut like 3 times for a single sentence. It was extremely distracting. I don't know if I could watch his other videos.

Butterwagon posted:

Somehow I was able to make these same points in like 2 sentences OP maybe you should work on that

A lot of his posts are long screeds and are difficult to read.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Scarodactyl posted:

Kadyrov, not putin.

Is that.... Is that a little coin purse strapped onto his platform boots?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Slugworth posted:

I thought it was for a GPS ankle monitor.

MassiveSky
Apr 5, 2022

by Hand Knit

Slugworth posted:

All sexual predators are required to wear ankle monitors.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

It’s for your slim Jim’s.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Hadn't seen this posted - it's the Study of War overall campaign assessment for Russia that they included with the general war update yesterday.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-april-9

They are pretty bearish on Russia's chances to turn things around, to the point where they actively state they think the American government overstates how effective Russia still is

quote:

We discuss below some instances in which American and other officials have presented information in ways that may inadvertently exaggerate Russian combat capability. We do not in any way mean to suggest that such exaggeration is intentional. Presenting an accurate picture of a military’s combat power is inherently difficult. Doing so from classified assessments in an unclassified environment is especially so. We respect the efforts and integrity of US and allied officials trying to help the general public understand this conflict and offer the comments below in hopes of helping them in that task.

quote:

The dozens of Russian battalion tactical groups (BTGs) that retreated from around Kyiv likely possess combat power that is a fraction of what the numbers of units or total numbers of personnel with those units would suggest. Russian units that have fought in Ukraine have taken fearful damage.[5] As the US DoD official noted on April 8, “We've seen indications of some units that are literally, for all intents and purposes, eradicated. There's just nothing left of the BTG except a handful of troops, and maybe a small number of vehicles, and they're going to have to be reconstituted or reapplied to others. We've seen others that are, you know, down 30 percent manpower.”[6] Units with such levels of losses are combat ineffective—they have essentially zero combat power. A combination of anecdotal evidence and generalized statements such as these from US and other NATO defense officials indicates that most of the Russian forces withdrawn from the immediate environs of Kyiv likely fall into the category of units that will remain combat ineffective until they have been reconstituted.

Reconstituting these units to restore any notable fraction of their nominal power would take months.

quote:

Morale is a key element of combat power, and consistent reports indicate that the morale even of elite Russian units remains very low. A Russian Telegram channel reporting on Pskov, the home of the elite 76th Guards Airborne Division, noted on April 7 that a growing number of paratroopers are refusing to fight.[16] It claimed that many paratroopers have submitted resignation papers, which commanders are refusing to accept. Some soldiers’ families have reportedly appealed to Russian courts to force the Russian military to accept the resignations. The channel claimed on April 6 that 60 paratroopers had refused to fight and were dismissed.[17]
:eyepop:

The first portion is really worth a read.

Today's assessment: https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-april-10

Not much change in the last 24

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

They couldn't get the Hulk Hogan patent so they had to improvise.

Coquito Ergo Sum
Feb 9, 2021

I decided against it because it seemed gauche at the time, but in the early part of the invasion I wanted to post that there was a supposed "meta" in Wargame EE/ALB where mid players of those games swore by the meta of just sending T-55s/T-72s, Biryusas, and Motostrelkis up highways because your average casual player didn't know how to do deal with it. It was easy to beat though if you played NATO by creating layered defenses of ATGMs and decent-quality of tanks in good ambush positions, creating this chokepoints of death and making PACT run out of logistics points like two minutes into the match.

Also, yeah, I doubt Russia can recover from this. They've lost far too much equipment and an appalling amount of Officers from Lieutenants up to Colonels and Generals. They can't have much more equipment that can be moved to the front and tooled to continue the invasion. They're apparently also building up another motherfucking convoy jam near Kharkiv. Unless Russia just goes "Okay we have Mariupol, time to talk terms" they are not done getting hosed in this war.

Coquito Ergo Sum fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Apr 11, 2022

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane
Guaranteed it will not be called World War Three. Everyone will end up calling it World War Zee. Mark my words! Mark them dammit.

Burns
May 10, 2008

Never discount the Russians ability to simply cause chaos and do stupid poo poo regardless of unit strength or morale.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

BrassRoots posted:

Guaranteed it will not be called World War Three. Everyone will end up calling it World War Zee. Mark my words! Mark them dammit.

No, that's the zombie plague next year. Because we can't have normal years anymore.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Bluemillion posted:

No, that's the zombie plague next year. Because we can't have normal years anymore.

Will that be before or after the alien invasion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Zil posted:

Will that be before or after the alien invasion?

Before the alien invasion, after the seafolk declare war on land dwellers.