Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
That recent article claimed he’s 34. Aren’t there enough hints in Arabiolosis to confirm how old he is? I can’t imagine Nathen being competent enough to deliberately construct a different timeline and keep it consistent throughout the entire book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Gildiss posted:

The deafening silence from the lack of any entergagement on his tweets must be some Edgar Allen Poe poo poo to him.

He makes up his own engagement in his head. The poo poo he posts in discord is completely delusional. Like "Articles about egeez are everywhere. The media is desperately waiting for egeez to launch" and poo poo like that. He does not share our reality.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

Hashtag ladygaga (???)

I’ve never seen anyone just add hashtags into the middle of their stories like that. They usually come at the end right? I think it’d be a fun game just to list all the hashtags and then try and guess what he’s ranting about.
It's because Lady Gaga has a song called Applause, and it was right after he finished talking about getting applause. Obviously Lady Gaga fans would want to know about that.

VeganEverestDeath
May 1, 2017

Elephant Ambush posted:

He makes up his own engagement in his head. The poo poo he posts in discord is completely delusional. Like "Articles about egeez are everywhere. The media is desperately waiting for egeez to launch" and poo poo like that. He does not share our reality.

:george:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Over 500 press releases (and even fewer customers)

Gildiss posted:

The deafening silence from the lack of any entergagement on his tweets must be some Edgar Allen Poe poo poo to him.

The Telltale Garf

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Drunk Nerds posted:

It's like "my car broke down. Thanks #5thguyfromtheleftinthesecondrowoftheSgtPeppersLonelyHeartsClubBandalbumcover"

Hmmm...

(Click for really big image.)

Edit: Link fixed.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Apr 11, 2022

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
The Doobie Dilemma

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

BigBadSteve posted:

Hmmm...

(Click for really big image.)

Edit: Link fixed.

Always bugged me how there's only one black person in that picture and he's crammed all the way over to the side and is often cropped out of the image altogether.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

Always bugged me how there's only one black person in that picture and he's crammed all the way over to the side and is often cropped out of the image altogether.

that's nice. i can tell you're very virtuous

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

Name him without looking it up

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Yaldabaoth posted:

Yeah this definitely always bugged you

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

Name him without looking it up

MAALIK UL-MULK

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

david_a posted:

That recent article claimed he’s 34. Aren’t there enough hints in Arabiolosis to confirm how old he is?

He was probably classmates with Dan Nainan.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Yaldabaoth posted:

Why do you suck so bad and post so much?

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Yaldabaoth posted:

finally, someone says it!!

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Why do you suck so bad and post so much?

The Nathan Mazri Experience

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Wait wait WAIT

Nathfield's suit has extreme telepathy?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Futanari Damacy posted:

Yeah this definitely always bugged you

Well technically the first time I learned that Sonny Liston was cropped out of the album cover, was over 10 years ago when I was in my late 20s, but I did think "Oh that's mean" when I did.

Though I readily admit that Liston was not exactly a nice person himself.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Thread title (and subject matter) reminds me of MK ULTRA

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Every time I click this thread I laugh at the title. It's so good

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Shneak posted:

Wait wait WAIT

Nathfield's suit has extreme telepathy?

XXX(celibate)TREME TELEPATHY

WATCH THE MINDS SUFFER

Seth Pecksniff fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Apr 12, 2022

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Seth Pecksniff posted:

XXX(celibate)TREME TELEPATHY

WATCH THE MINDS SUFFER

You just made me realize that Nathen's posting style is very similar to spam emails for scams.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
An author-insert protagonist that has unrestricted powers and no flaws. Sounds like there's lots of potential for interesting situations, conflicts, arcs, progression etc.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
There will be unironic fans of Nathfield, many in this very thread, by this time next year

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Futanari Damacy posted:

An author-insert protagonist that has unrestricted powers and no flaws. Sounds like there's lots of potential for interesting situations, conflicts, arcs, progression etc.

It's like Superman. Even with a character who is incredibly powerful, there is lots of room for conflict and for problems that cannot simply be resolved by violence. Let's imagine, just as an example, that Nathfield is on an airplane. And then let us imagine, also as an example, that one of the flight attendants is old and all the other negatives that come with it (not pretty, rude, dumb, etc). That's a conflict right there.

How will Nathfield deal with it? Will he resort to using his powers? Will he use violence? Yes. Yes he will.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
You should be fine as long as you don't touch his lush, natural, non-receding hair!

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Man, going back to the first page is a loving trip, remember those innocent days?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Thread title (and subject matter) reminds me of MK ULTRA

mortal kombat ultra

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Mazri Kart Ultra

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Man, going back to the first page is a loving trip, remember those innocent days?

Narrator voice: "Nathen can now legally not get near to Garfield."

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
World's youngest cartoon restraining order offender

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

(Oops, double post.)

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Apr 12, 2022

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

"Can't go far or even near Garfield: What is the secret?"

It's a cease and desist order. How prophetic.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Is this now how you learned as well?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Matlack Radio posted:

Pretty selfish of Gilbert Godfried tbh.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
MAALIK-UL-MULK strikes again

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I will never feel bad for laughing at Nathen

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH

Matlack Radio posted:

Yes. Adding insult to injury. loving Nathen Mazri.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Matlack Radio posted:

Yes, this is how I learned that Gottfried was the voice of Scooby Doo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

The Alchemist posted:

Yes, this is how I learned that Gottfried was the voice of Scooby Doo

A popular misconception; Gilbert Gottfried was actually on-tap to voice Scooby Doo EATS Big Cow Lasagna.