Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

That self-assured "Welcome to Tiny Train World." always gets me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
I saw Rudy Giuliani's son is running for office and I remembered when Rudy ran for president and his strategy was to go all-in on Florida in the primaries and he came in 3rd.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Slamhound posted:

This was, hands-down, the best non-Trump moment of the primaries. It was even better because Christie dropped out the next day after knifing Rubio in the back.

The best Trump moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKQ-Mirh7cg

"Even I would have helped her!" He knows how much of an rear end in a top hat he is.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/peUNk7K.gifv

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
oh yeah the whole trump clan went to the 2020 debate extremely late so they couldn't be tested for rona and also refused to wear masks as a way to hopefully kill joe biden

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

moist turtleneck posted:

oh yeah the whole trump clan went to the 2020 debate extremely late so they couldn't be tested for rona and also refused to wear masks as a way to hopefully kill joe biden

it was a smart move

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I think he’s pouring the bag that comes inside the box into the box

yes the boxes of M&Ms at movie theaters and ballgames just have a regular bag of M&Ms inside them

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

moist turtleneck posted:

Then Biden in turned dared Bernie to kill a load of elderly people

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
the US policy of not negotiating with terrorists only started because some group took 3 US diplomats hostage, Nixon made some off the cuff remark to some reporters when asked about it that the US would not be blackmailed, his staff then had to tell the negotiator that he couldn't concede anything at all, the hostages were killed, and the Nixon administration realized they hosed up big time so just decided that they had to double down and say the US would never negotiate with terrorists and it became official policy for every president since.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

fermun posted:

the US policy of not negotiating with terrorists only started because some group took 3 US diplomats hostage, Nixon made some off the cuff remark to some reporters when asked about it that the US would not be blackmailed, his staff then had to tell the negotiator that he couldn't concede anything at all, the hostages were killed, and the Nixon administration realized they hosed up big time so just decided that they had to double down and say the US would never negotiate with terrorists and it became official policy for every president since.

lol wow

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

MikeCrotch posted:

Oh no, Biden did that first.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
speaking or roger stone, the cuck projection of conservatives

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

sexpig by night posted:

it was a smart move

Shame the play didn't pan out.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

MikeCrotch posted:

he should have done it. that's the moment i knew bernie was weak.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Democratic mega-donor and LGBTQ activist Ed Buck had three different homeless gay black prostitutes OD on meth in his apartment in DC and two of them actually died and then 9 other black men came forward with accusations against him selling meth out of his West Hollywood apartment. So all the money he was making destroying the gay community with bad meth ends up getting donated to Gavin Newsom. Buck is currently being held without bond and awaiting sentencing.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
soup for my family :laugh:

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea
FAMILY MAN
FAMILY BUSINESS

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

fermun posted:

Didn't know about this before, and now I've discovered the aftermath of the terrorists is ridiculously dumb

quote:

In October 1973, charges against two of the militants were dropped for insufficient evidence. A court of inquiry commenced trying the remaining six in June 1974. The court sentenced the six to life imprisonment before their sentences were reduced to seven years. The US government unsuccessfully lobbied the Sudanese government to put them to death.

Sudan's president decided to delegate the punishment of the perpetrators to their compatriots and handed the six to the custody of the Palestine Liberation Organization. The next day, the PLO sent the six to Egypt, where they were to serve their sentences.

Three of the Black September militants disappeared from Egyptian custody and were never recaptured. The remaining three served out their sentences.

Terrorism was different then.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Beached Whale posted:

FAMILY MAN
FAMILY BUSINESS

somehow it’s the khaki cargos that take this to the next level of humor

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

covfefe

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I thought I remembered this picture as covfefe but it turns out it was the other thing:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Adam baldwin's you're welcome

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Beached Whale posted:

FAMILY MAN
FAMILY BUSINESS

distill the alcohol out of them

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

projecthalaxy posted:

I thought I remembered this picture as covfefe but it turns out it was the other thing:

thank you for my future place in history as the first case of middle age onset retinal cancer

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Beached Whale posted:

FAMILY MAN
FAMILY BUSINESS

Somehow, sell them at MSRP isn't an option. Such a sad story.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Zerg Mans posted:

distill the alcohol out of them

It's isopropyl alcohol so no Bueno :(

On a similar note in WWII Soviet tanks had radiators filled with water, which means they had to be drained every night or they froze in winter. The reason was Soviet troops would drink any booze based antifreeze (and possibly go blind)

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

MikeCrotch posted:

On a similar note in WWII Soviet tanks had radiators filled with water, which means they had to be drained every night or they froze in winter. The reason was Soviet troops would drink any booze based antifreeze (and possibly go blind)

since covid, most of the hand sanitizer you get is ethanol based, actually. you can tell because it smells like lovely white whiskey

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

I assume it comes with bonus methanol because that's free profit

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

MikeCrotch posted:

mix a bunch of kosher salt into it and sell it to stoners as bong cleaning goop

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

more falafel please posted:

since covid, most of the hand sanitizer you get is ethanol based, actually. you can tell because it smells like lovely white whiskey

My mistake lads, down the hatch it is :cheers:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

MikeCrotch posted:

where did they drain it to so that it would T freeze? sincere question

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K0sRkvX4KE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2V-_IQWMmQ

TeenageArchipelago has issued a correction as of 21:44 on Apr 12, 2022

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/status/1329113457694830597?lang=en

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Elizabeth Warren barbershop organizer was also the demonic geegaw at the airbnb guy.

Bernie Sanders hired him.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Syncopation posted:

remember when some guy held the president of the ukraine hostage with a gun and made him endorse some joaquin phoenix movie about veganism on twitter? lmao

https://twitter.com/JonahFisherBBC/status/1285652616664489984

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

papa horny michael posted:

everything about this.

This continues to age well.

Platystemon has issued a correction as of 10:42 on Apr 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

palindrome
Feb 3, 2020

Plenty of room to workshop it for 2022.

- Grandpa died with covid was taken to heaven by an angel this year, cost savings there
- Ground beef in cast iron skillet has been eliminated from CPI
- Masks off now, feels good to breathe free™ (CPAP machine sponsorship to be determined)
- Actually, did you know that Independence Day is a racist holiday that celebrates theft of land from indigenous peoples? Consider spending less this holiday season, or else spending more time on future tribal land acknowledgments :rolleyes:

Something funny, Clinton actually had a middle/high school level of competency with a saxophone and was able to carry it into middle age. More than most elected woodwind officials. I remember this, but I'm still too young to understand what an arsenio hall is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_WuGDYawFQ&t=36s

palindrome has issued a correction as of 10:39 on Apr 13, 2022