Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm9HZq53rqU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w66NvmrlJ0

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
"California cyclist brothers who had traveled to Utah to take part in bike race 'struck and killed by driver, 47, who told cops she lost control of car because she was uncontrollably DEFECATING'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...DEFECATING.html

"A woman from Utah who mowed down two brothers riding their bicycles before driving off from the scene has blamed her irritable bowel syndrome for causing the fatal crash.

Julie Ann Budge, 47, told officers she had been taking various medications in order to treat a number of medical issues including for irritable bowels, which caused her to 'defecate on herself without warning,' she told police.

Budge explained to officers how she had been behind the wheel when she 'began to uncontrollably defecate on herself while driving, so she swerved,' arresting documents seen by KUTV state.

She reportedly told police that she knew she had hit the two individuals, but was not able to bring her car to a stop.

A witness at the scene of the accident told a very different version of events, noting how it 'appeared that Julie did not have the intention of stopping after hitting the two cyclists,' the arresting officer wrote.

'The witness stated he followed Julie's vehicle until she pulled over and stopped several hundred yards away from the accident.'"

:btroll:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

hash tag not all ibsisters

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

hot take, if you know that you are prone to uncontrollably making GBS threads all over yourself you should probably not drive

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

venus de lmao posted:

hot take, if you know that you are prone [...] you should probably not drive

But I know some entitled motorists won't take that lying down.

Lobok has a new favorite as of 15:36 on Apr 11, 2022

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Lobok posted:

But I know some entitled motorists won't take that sitting down.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

venus de lmao posted:

hot take, if you know that you are prone to uncontrollably making GBS threads all over yourself you should probably not drive

Depends

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

venus de lmao posted:

As someone who does not have a habit of uncontrollably making GBS threads all over myself, I feel like if I did, I would probably be used to it after a few such episodes to the point where I'd just... keep driving?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

She also could have just pulled over. She makes it sound like she had no control over the steering or brakes as if the car itself and not her had some kind of wild rocket propulsion of poo poo.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Lobok posted:

She also could have just pulled over. She makes it sound like she had no control over the steering or brakes as if the car itself and not her had some kind of wild rocket propulsion of poo poo.

Her own rear end was Wile E. Coyoteing her all over the place, it was impossible to stop

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/couple-12-children-uses-same-134254762.html

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

I feel sorry for their kid Exlax

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/thedrive/status/1513728647856807943

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Subaru fucks.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I could go for a special edition gently caress

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

But do people want to gently caress Subaru?:thunk:

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

By popular demand posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHfZz3AE-ss

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

:hmmyes:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Dango Bango posted:

txt me

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Does it come with a heated seat?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lesbians, mostly

(I had a Subaru once and it was really great though)

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

nearly everyone in Re:Zero wants to

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Weird News Headlines, Quotes, & Articles: the jubremony at the library

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/thesundaypeople/status/1513236874911010824

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

You wouldn't expect that you'd have to tell highly trained, elite soldiers not to buy breast milk on eBay, but

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

venus de lmao posted:

You wouldn't expect that you'd have to tell highly trained, elite soldiers not to buy breast milk on eBay, but

I would absolutely expect that someone would have to tell them that.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Regular-rear end grunts, sure, I'd believe that, but Special Forces? Aren't they supposed to be... I don't know, not stupid?

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Special indeed.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

The level of thinking it takes to think it’s honorable to sell your life to your lovely war-crime government.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

venus de lmao posted:

Regular-rear end grunts, sure, I'd believe that, but Special Forces? Aren't they supposed to be... I don't know, not stupid?

You'd think so, but turns out, no.

freeedr posted:

The level of thinking it takes to think it’s honorable to sell your life to your lovely war-crime government.

Kinda turns out being willing and able to do war crimes unhesitantly is in fact one of the key criteria.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

You wouldn't download breast milk.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Such a cool pic of these bad-rear end ghostly hunters when the story is about some sickly doofus hugging a toilet puking his guts out.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
https://i.imgur.com/xa3l1yK.mp4
Milk: does a body good

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

No it was special forces not "special" forces.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

venus de lmao posted:

why would you think that

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

You have your special ops that are James Bond super spys then you have your special ops that are grunts you give a gun to and aim them at the enemy. I am going to guess it is the latter drinking the ebay breast milk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy