Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:
https://i.imgur.com/6qTerAx.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

This is funny, right?

Oof. That is severely inflamed. I'm guessing Colitis or Crohn's?

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Facebook Aunt posted:

This is funny, right?

Nah, that level sucked after how atmospheric the Von Braun was.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

If I knew anything about game development I'd get a colonoscopy just so I could make an old school FPS set inside my rear end.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

FreudianSlippers posted:

If I knew anything about game development I'd get a colonoscopy just so I could make an old school FPS set inside my rear end.

Creature Shock re-boot when?

e: For those who aren't old enough:

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Facebook Aunt posted:

This is funny, right?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Got to watch a few videos of colonoscopies and it seems more like Descent, but the player is a long tube instead of a capsule:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo3xt8zjzAc

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Duke Nukem Forever had butthole doors that Duke would uh, tickle to open

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Microcosm on the CD32 was another colon game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxBYS_ahDG0

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

lobsterminator posted:

Microcosm on the CD32 was another colon game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxBYS_ahDG0

:wink:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

If the meme thread can be memes and obituaries, the funny pictures thread can be pictures and colonoscopies. Surprisingly hard to find funny colonoscopy pics though.

RIP Gilbert Gottfried

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

OwlFancier posted:

Not even the stupidest person or name in the government.

We have baroness blood, baron cashman and lord chadlington for example.

baroness blood is metal

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

ChubbyChecker posted:

baroness blood is metal

I'm disappointed that she's just another old ghoul. With a name like Baroness Blood you'd think you'd try to lean into it a little bit at least.

E: Hiring a steady slew of 20-something lookalikes to impersonate me publicly over 80 years just to mess with people.

Radio Paranoia has a new favorite as of 13:00 on Apr 13, 2022

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Soul Dentist posted:

RIP Gilbert Gottfried

Seriouspost: I was surprised when I found out who'd actually died.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
That's not goofa him.

Not goofa anybody

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Backweb posted:

Oof. That is severely inflamed. I'm guessing Colitis or Crohn's?

I hope you're joking because that's an incredibly clean colon. With absolutely zero inflammation.

You must never have seen "cobblestoning" which is your classic sign of Crohn's, or any type of ulceration.

Nothing to see here, just a galactic bris

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Zipperelli. posted:

I hope you're joking because that's an incredibly clean colon. With absolutely zero inflammation.

You must never have seen "cobblestoning" which is your classic sign of Crohn's, or any type of ulceration.

Nothing to see here, just a galactic bris

Request for someone to raise James Earl Jones' "NOOOOOOOOOO" up three octaves please.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Facebook Aunt posted:

Surprisingly hard to find funny colonoscopy pics though.

Here's a guy who had a ladybug in his colon during a colonoscopy. It doesn't say what they did with the ladybug though. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6791639/

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Here's a guy who had a ladybug in his colon during a colonoscopy. It doesn't say what they did with the ladybug though. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6791639/

Probably told him to get dressed and get back to the senate chambers

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Robobot posted:

Request for someone to raise James Earl Jones' "NOOOOOOOOOO" up three octaves please.

https://i.imgur.com/pnoIlUu.mp4

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

:pusheen:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Quite the hearty lol, thank you

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Facebook Aunt posted:

This is funny, right?
"My God, it's full of stars!"

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

"My God, it's full of stars scars!"

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Zipperelli. posted:

:golfclap:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Zipperelli. posted:

:goddamn:

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Zipperelli. posted:

Wish I was joking, but the amount of visible veins suggests some sort of pan colon irritation/response going on. Inflammation exists on varying levels, the worst is hemorrhaging and scuffing. Similar to how your mouth/throat is typically uniform in texture and coloring unless you're sick, bowels should also have a smooth, non-veiny, uniform look. Maybe heavy smoking or something is to blame and not UC/Crohn's. They are "incredibly clean" bowels, yes, but "absolutely zero inflammation" is inaccurate.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Zipperelli. posted:

Yeah can't let this one slip by, truly :discourse:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Zipperelli. posted:

God:drat:

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.

I'm so terribly sorry.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
https://twitter.com/TurboBurpo/status/1514281861383553025?s=20&t=3_zVNmmf7G_fuG6ZvbukZA

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

GhostDog posted:

I'm so terribly sorry.

Ten years in the isocubes.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Post the vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gduUeX0N4Q

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Backweb posted:

Wish I was joking, but the amount of visible veins suggests some sort of pan colon irritation/response going on. Inflammation exists on varying levels, the worst is hemorrhaging and scuffing. Similar to how your mouth/throat is typically uniform in texture and coloring unless you're sick, bowels should also have a smooth, non-veiny, uniform look. Maybe heavy smoking or something is to blame and not UC/Crohn's. They are "incredibly clean" bowels, yes, but "absolutely zero inflammation" is inaccurate.

Vasculature will vary person to person, and if that's what your basing your opinion on than lol. Visible inflammation would either be a cobblestone-like appearance, obvious ulcers or stricture, or gross errythemia. Visible capillaries (which is what those are, not veins. Lol) are not inflammatory markers.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Backweb posted:

I can't speak for the state of my rear end in a top hat (I don't visit often), but my mouth certainly has visible capillaries and is not at all 'uniform in texture and coloring,' nor has it been for as long as I can remember. I don't think it's an issue.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

oh no :aatrek:

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Y'all got some veiny buttholes in this thread.

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.

Backweb posted:

Y'all got some veinycapillaryey buttholes in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Zipperelli. posted:

Vasculature will vary person to person, and if that's what your basing your opinion on than lol. Visible inflammation would either be a cobblestone-like appearance, obvious ulcers or stricture, or gross errythemia. Visible capillaries (which is what those are, not veins. Lol) are not inflammatory markers.

John Lee posted:

I can't speak for the state of my rear end in a top hat (I don't visit often), but my mouth certainly has visible capillaries and is not at all 'uniform in texture and coloring,' nor has it been for as long as I can remember. I don't think it's an issue.

Backweb posted:

Y'all got some veiny buttholes in this thread.

Have you checked your butthole?