Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Vince: "you know something, he's right"
*takes IC title off Ricochet*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

ADRENALINE
IN MY SOUL
WATCH OUT, NIA
"OW, MY HOLE!"

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

Drakkel posted:

The fact that Ricochet is the #2 babyface on Smackdown and that's how they treat him should be like definitive proof that in WWE there's only two people that matter and everyone else is a dumb idiot baby loser
Also he won the title as part of Sami Zayn's humiliation in the build-up to the Johnny Knoxville match. The idea is that losing to Ricochet, #2 face on Smackdown, is equivalent to losing to James Ellsworth or something. It's pretty great.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Drakkel posted:

The fact that Ricochet is the #2 babyface on Smackdown and that's how they treat him should be like definitive proof that in WWE there's only two people that matter and everyone else is a dumb idiot baby loser

he's absolutely not. Smackdown has Drew McIntyre and New Day

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexM_talkSPORT/status/1514255205332045825

WWE continue to influence the Wales.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Pretending there is a hierarchy outside of 1) Roman Reigns, 2) everyone else seems kind of a moot point

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

honestly glad for the uk/euros to get a big event to go to, even if its the fed

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

last big show I had tickets to was nxt uk takeover Dublin which was scheduled for April 2020 :(

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
anyone know how the europe tours did

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

I kinda want to go but at the same time, I expect such a raw level card for the event it's not worth dragging myself to Cardiff for.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I’m only just over the bridge and I could be tempted if it was cheap as poo poo just to see a big show, but then I remembered he’s in the other company now so gently caress that.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I’m going to a wedding that day or I’d 100% go. The English crowds are always great

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I’m going to a wedding that day or I’d 100% go. The English crowds are always great

ok but what about the Welsh

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

what about them

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Everyone in PSP is either british or from north carolina

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

Venomous posted:

ok but what about the Welsh

We suck because we're still British.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

History Comes Inside! posted:

I’m only just over the bridge and I could be tempted if it was cheap as poo poo just to see a big show, but then I remembered he’s in the other company

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

beggar posted:

poor trigger discipline but otherwise fun little clip. selling super soakers like death rules

Yeah that bit is really funny. Still not watching NXT though

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1514331134087340039

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Lol the whole roster catching Covid

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Why is that funny, people die from Covid.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

I died from COVID

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
also where'd you see this

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I woulda gone to the UK show but I realised the only person in WWE I'd be really excited to see these days is Finn and honestly he's not enough to make it worthwhile

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Rarity posted:

I woulda gone to the UK show but I realised the only person in WWE I'd be really excited to see these days is Finn and honestly he's not enough to make it worthwhile

Knowing WWE at this point they probably won't even book him on the show

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Ok but can I interest you in Fun Balor teaming with Happy Corbin?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Eat My Fuc posted:

Depends on my person.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Drakkel posted:

Knowing WWE at this point they probably won't even book him on the show

I would have made a joke about them not booking Dragunov on the show, but there's a non-zero chance they don't.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Eat My Fuc posted:

Hey - at least eight of us are Canadian. Outside the AAA and Japan thread there are still a few from Mexico and at least four(?) from Glorious Nippon in the AEDub thread. Also Cavauro who is a native from Parts Unknown. I think that is where he’s from. But yeah… I never realised how many goons are from the Carolina’s until AEW had shows there.

This thread made me sad about Finn Balor. Used to love him a few years back. Nakamura too. I was a giant Ricochet fan as well but his wwe trajectory is a bit funny. I hope one day he and Stardust form a tag team.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Remember when someone asked Nick Kahn why WWE wrestlers always lose in their home towns and his answer was basically "Who gives a poo poo where anyone's from? WWE is a Global Business!"

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

DogsInSpace! posted:

Hey - at least eight of us are Canadian. Outside the AAA and Japan thread there are still a few from Mexico and at least four(?) from Glorious Nippon in the AEDub thread. Also Cavauro who is a native from Parts Unknown. I think that is where he’s from. But yeah… I never realised how many goons are from the Carolina’s until AEW had shows there.

This thread made me sad about Finn Balor. Used to love him a few years back. Nakamura too. I was a giant Ricochet fan as well but his wwe trajectory is a bit funny. I hope one day he and Stardust form a tag team.

I live in Chicago, the best wrestling town. We're the ones who threw Cody's belt back at him.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
thank god Mr. Brekker was released unharmed

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Eat My Fuc posted:

This is south carolina erasure

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

zetamind2000 posted:

This is south carolina erasure

Good

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

Saudi Arabia cuts up journalists but you support them. Why's that ok?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Did they have Mad Moss win a big battle royal, then turn him face? I’m the first one who has scared so I don’t care this is weeks later

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Elephant Ambush posted:

I live in Chicago, the best wrestling town. We're the ones who threw Cody's belt back at him.

Heeeeeey yo. We’re you the goon that posted the ice cream bar? I’m still jealous as that pop was INSANE! I’m not sure I’ve heard a pop that huge and overpowering other than World Cup.

Chicago is a pretty fun town.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

ADRENALINE
IN MY SOUL
YOU CAN PUT ANY WORDS HERE
ITS ALWAYS FUNNY

ADRENALINE
IN MY SOUL
BABY SHOES
NEVER WORN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Alan_Shore posted:

Saudi Arabia cuts up journalists but you support them. Why's that ok?

I don’t support Saudi Arabia, or give WWE money. You are an unfunny clown and i’m sorry for the people in your life.