Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
It's almost like they've been doing limited hangout conspiracy theory stuff on rightwing media for decades while simultaneously decrying it in liberal and even left-wing (though, compromised) (even you will get side-eyed for bringing up 9/11 in some left parties) media.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

do you think you're the only person here that knows of the jfk jr -> q connection? do you think by watching that interview we're going to get the right wing cooties?

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
wasabi is our cia agent

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

so did he call himself in or did the guy catch him?

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1514350277087924233

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

wouldn't surprise me if he did call it in, then went somewhere with a ton of people and cameras to make sure that he didn't get suicided while being hauled in

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Laterite posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_zQO9l4n-E

lol that jerry seinfeld is the other guest

absolutely sanity-rending content. radioactive, god-tier video. what the gently caress lmfao

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
looks like this thread has finally attracted attention of the botnet

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ahhhHHHHH

this loving poo poo

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ram dass in hell posted:

absolutely sanity-rending content. radioactive, god-tier video. what the gently caress lmfao

yeah it's truly lovecraftian, god-tier concentrated crack-ping. you can feel your mind writhing as you try to contemplate it

smarxist posted:

looks like this thread has finally attracted attention of the botnet

gently caress i knew i shouldn't have mentioned the goddamn video

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

https://twitter.com/KameronDamaska/status/1514372326447628299

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Laterite posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_zQO9l4n-E

lol that jerry seinfeld is the other guest

lol

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
can someone listen to this and post anything funny? tia https://twitter.com/MegynKellyShow/status/1506457177736814592?s=20&t=CHVEaTvhbUyWil9hgm67rQ

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

ram dass in hell posted:

imagine you are a vanderbuilt litch and you are shown a studio courtesy tape of jfk jr coming out of nowhere and calling out your grand dad as a insider trading cuck.

might call an aircraft mechanic about it

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
edit: wrong thread

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
why do people give a gently caress about jfk jr at all? who gives a poo poo about proto-jeb, proto-hunter? is it "ohh he was gonna be the Good Monarch"

it's funny that pedo jerry is the other guest, because literally my only knowledge comes from the episode where elaine tries to gently caress him

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
holy poo poo I remember watching that jfk junior interview in middle school

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Mameluke posted:

why do people give a gently caress about jfk jr at all? who gives a poo poo about proto-jeb, proto-hunter? is it "ohh he was gonna be the Good Monarch"

it's funny that pedo jerry is the other guest, because literally my only knowledge comes from the episode where elaine tries to gently caress him
reactionaries love their monarchs and the kennedys are as close to a royal family as america has

but deeper than that, it's easy to forget if you aren't old enough just how big of a deal JFK Jr. actually was. beyond just being a tabloid star back when tabloids were at their zenith, look at how Leno treats him in that interview, in particular the tentative nature of how he asks about his political ambitions and how JFK Jr. responded.

dude was a former DA, toast of high society, successful publisher, and was pretty clearly eyeing exactly when to jump into the political game. listen to the audience reaction when he comes out, tell me that he'd lose any election he ran, primary or general. at a minimum, dude could have succeeded Teddy when he died (assuming Teddy wouldn't have stepped aside earlier and handed him the torch had he not crashed his plane)

if not for his death, he would absolutely be somewhere in high political office right now

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Azathoth posted:

reactionaries love their monarchs and the kennedys are as close to a royal family as america has

but deeper than that, it's easy to forget if you aren't old enough just how big of a deal JFK Jr. actually was. beyond just being a tabloid star back when tabloids were at their zenith, look at how Leno treats him in that interview, in particular the tentative nature of how he asks about his political ambitions and how JFK Jr. responded.

dude was a former DA, toast of high society, successful publisher, and was pretty clearly eyeing exactly when to jump into the political game. listen to the audience reaction when he comes out, tell me that he'd lose any election he ran, primary or general. at a minimum, dude could have succeeded Teddy when he died (assuming Teddy wouldn't have stepped aside earlier and handed him the torch had he not crashed his plane)

if not for his death, he would absolutely be somewhere in high political office right now

jfk jr had information that would lead to the arrest of hillary clinton

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

poor bastard

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation With FBI and CIA governmental agencies

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

fr0id posted:

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation With FBI and CIA governmental agencies

Bad news, every country has the CIA now :whitewater:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Endman posted:

Bad news, every country has the CIA now :whitewater:

not China. China doesn’t. no cia in China

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019

mawarannahr posted:

not China. China doesn’t. no cia in China

China
C h i n a
C h I n A
C I A
CIA

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

bonelessdongs posted:

China
C h i n a
C h I n A
C I A
CIA

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bonelessdongs posted:

China
C h i n a
C h I n A
C I A
CIA

lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
just for fun i searched WWG1WGA on twitter to see what the true believers are still talking about and between endless Chinese spam bots the new hotness is putin invaded Ukraine to secure all the hunter Biden laptops and any day now the storm is coming for the Biden admin

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

smarxist posted:

just for fun i searched WWG1WGA on twitter to see what the true believers are still talking about and between endless Chinese spam bots the new hotness is putin invaded Ukraine to secure all the hunter Biden laptops and any day now the storm is coming for the Biden admin

how many laptops does Hunter have

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Shear Modulus posted:

Thats what putins trying to find out

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
He doesn't have any! He lost them all!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

bonelessdongs posted:

China
C h i n a
C h I n A
C I A
CIA

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
hunter Biden riding a bicycle down the street in Maruipol just hucking laptops into houses like Paperboy

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Shear Modulus posted:

There's usually one hidden in every level

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
yeah, like the passports/credit cards, it's just good environmental storytelling

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

hey guys, I took a break from this thread but NYC shooting brought me back and now I'm celona-pilled

so lol lmao

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
https://twitter.com/BonhamClive/status/1514498926862209029

Larry Celona's greatest hits were published on the NYPost

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Azathoth posted:

I'll second the fact that he was a big deal to older generations and that the Kennedy Dynasty was a big deal in the political world. JFK Jr. died being a complete idiot in a plane comparable to taking a Dodge Viper or Porsche 911 GT2 out on a highway in a snowstorm, and people can't accept that the heroes they worshiped aren't immortal.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Kennedys love dying in planes

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Sure Larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GWBBQ posted:

I'll second the fact that he was a big deal to older generations and that the Kennedy Dynasty was a big deal in the political world. JFK Jr. died being a complete idiot in a plane comparable to taking a Dodge Viper or Porsche 911 GT2 out on a highway in a snowstorm, and people can't accept that the heroes they worshiped aren't immortal.

I wasn't around to see the Kennedy dynasty crumble but watching the bush dynasty fall to poo poo between Jeb & Ge0rge P is really good