Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
A huge “thank you” to quite-possibly-mentally-disturbed-guy for making 2022 funny even if just for this fleeting moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
I've been laughing about this for like an hour straight

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
All publicity is good publicity!

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah it sucks that a mentally ill guy is off his rocker, but reminder that most mentally ill people aren't dumb assholes, and it's fine to laugh at dumb assholes.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
this loving rocks

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

potee posted:

lmao this guy loving rocks, he's also suing the US and Illinois governments, Google, and "Several Postal Workers at the Post Office located at 300 N. Vine Street, New Lenox, IL:"

https://www.law360.com/cases/622624cb9bcf3e02454ea6a5

picture what this guy looks like, and you're exactly right:

https://www.shawlocal.com/the-herald-news/news/crime-and-courts/2022/02/23/man-arrested-following-outburst-at-new-lenox-post-office-cops/

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Frank Frank posted:

I wonder how long this guy has been doing this. How long does it take for someone to be hit with the “vexatious litigant” tag anyway?

My guess is they're way more patient when the person is just filling nonsense: this is not really bothering the people they're suing. If he was doing it properly enough that the judge couldn't dismiss it in 5 minutes without even notifying the defendant it would be a different story.

Getting the vexatious tag is a pretty harsh penalty if you don't super deserve it.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Look at you with your giant av who do you think you are

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

External Organs posted:

I'm loving dying over here lmao

:same:

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

The clerk, knowingly, appends "dead and gay"

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

lol I noticed when that "retarted" guy wandered into a few threads I follow and posted dumb poo poo obviously intended to provoke an immediate probe/ban. It was obviously a gimmick but I didn't think the gimmick would turn out to be a federal lawsuit

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Good job. This dude is going to be hiding in the bushes outside of your house now.

Also lol

Clark Nova posted:

lol I noticed when that "retarted" guy wandered into a few threads I follow and posted dumb poo poo obviously intended to provoke an immediate probe/ban. It was obviously a gimmick but I didn't think the gimmick would turn out to be a federal lawsuit

Yeah I thought he was a gimmick too but no, apparently he’s just insane. It’s like Scooby Doo pulling off the monster’s mask but there’s a real monster underneath.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

fool of sound posted:

I've been laughing about this for like an hour straight

It was such a good whodoneit. One of the best!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

The clerk, knowingly, appends "dead and gay"

IT IS SO ORDERED.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lmao god drat this is the funniest poo poo I've seen on this website in a while

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

You're going to get sued

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

We can't not at this point

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

empty whippet box posted:

lmao god drat this is the funniest poo poo I've seen on this website in a while

Lmao I missed this. Yes, this is exactly how the law works. Federal court law.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
lmfao gonna write an amicus brief that just says "im gay"

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE

HD DAD posted:

This downage made me realize how much I compulsively open the SA app

Ugh same

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

mallratcal posted:

I'm getting in on this as a class action

lmao

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Your addiction may entitle you to compensation.

Have you considered suing?

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

wow jeffrey really is ending free speech

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

new rule: if you find out SA is being sued, please tell me

Jeff I was reading this thread and I just found out SA is being sued

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Wizard Master posted:

What’s most amusing to me is the complainant reported that FYAD is one of the strictest forums here when the exact opposite is true. In fact FYAD is only governed by one rule: be funny.

Another FYAD success story - he’s much funnier now.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
to be clear im with this guy right now... buffalo wild wings sucks...

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

i must know more. please tell me more details. in private if need be but im so curious please i must know please

you need to be this tall to see the documents
pre:
      /  |.         |
       O.           |
______/ |______|

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Traxis posted:

wow jeffrey really is ending free speech

lol

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Yes, that's the story of Matthew's User Name
But it won't be over 'til someone else is blamed
And give him back the time he's done

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I am suing the SA “comedy” forums because my posts are extremely bad. The forums software does not make my posts better. See you in court, Jeffro

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Wizard Master posted:

What’s most amusing to me is the complainant reported that FYAD is one of the strictest forums here when the exact opposite is true. In fact FYAD is only governed by one rule: be funny.
Nah he was right - it's the most strict forum. It may be "one rule" but it's enforced ruthlessly. I think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
That list of grievances is a pretty good ad for the ol' Some Thing Awful Forums. Are we sure this isn't just a guerilla marketing op?

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
explaining to a judge in a federal court that something awful is actually a monster truck website that started as a monster truck zine, and was never intended to be funny

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Radio Paranoia posted:

That list of grievances is a pretty good ad for the ol' Some Thing Awful Forums. Are we sure this isn't just a guerilla marketing op?

I would like to officially welcome Judge Sharon Johnson Coleman, likely the only non-SA member who had to read that list in detail, to the SA forums.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

empty whippet box posted:

explaining to a judge in a federal court that something awful is actually a monster truck website that started as a monster truck zine, and was never intended to be funny
Yes your honor - the plaintiff did pay about eighty bucks a month.

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

When this entire thread inevitably gets entered into evidence in a federal court, please let the record show this pig's huge balls.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

goldmine

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Objection:

There is zero poo poo on those pigs admittedly large balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012