Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

For shame mods, no 100,000 hr probation to go with the permabans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i like the idea of Posts being the most important thing in the forums universe

Load-bearing posts

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Frank Frank posted:

Load-bearing posts

Something had to replace the swears.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i like the idea of Posts being the most important thing in the forums universe

Posts are the fundamental element that comprises this plane.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

does this mean i can destroy the forums if i keep posting badly enough?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

does this mean i can destroy the forums if i keep posting badly enough?

the most damage any non-radium poster has done was when zdr deleted all of his posts and broke every thread he posted in.

astral seems to be much better at their job than radium, so posting alone won't do it. you gotta become an admin and go rogue.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Stunt Rock posted:

I’m dying to know what the discriminatory statement in the card reader was.

It was probably one weird trick to not pay for shipping at the post office. Just reject the agreement at time of purchase and they have to accept your parcel without payment :smuggo:

I can almost guarantee it's some poo poo like that. Like how sometimes Google will ask you to agree to something before it installs but you can decline the agreement and it still installs. He definitely thought this was a trick for not paying for stuff lol

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

he has an imagine of the facebook logo “unzipping” with israel’s flag underneath.

also one of his life events is “getting banned from the communism facebook group”

i aint posting it directly tho thats probably too much

Agreed, was just wondering if there was anything else there that's hilarious.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
Gonna look at the rest of the lawsuits on PACER today and see if there's anything interesting in them.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
I know the subject of the thread changed but do we know yet who actually was ddosing the site?

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

First up, Crawford v. State of Illinois. This case was filed March 3 a long with a host of others, with a request to proceed in forma pauperis. It doesn't name the specific agencies or actors who he has a grievance against, but it's related to his arrest for screaming slurs at the post office. That motion was denied, and the Court entered and order noting the following:

quote:

Plaintiffs application to proceed in forma pauperis 4 is denied. Plaintiff reports that in the last 12 months, he has received $12,288.00 from disability or worker's compensation. He therefore fails to show that paying the requisite filing fee will prevent him from providing for life's necessities. See Zaun v. Dobbin, 628 F.2d 990, 992 (7th Cir. 1980). In addition, and importantly, the named defendant in this case is the State of Illinois, but Plaintiffs complaint is silent as to what the State of Illinois did to violate Plaintiffs constitutional rights. Plaintiff claims that Defendant arrested him and charged him with disorderly conduct. Dkt. 1 at 2. He asserts that he was found guilty once and that the second case is "still pending... over the past 7 years." Id. at 4. It is unclear which police force or officers arrested him and when he was arrested regarding each alleged charge. Plaintiff then cites to various constitutional amendments and Illinois laws, "such as false arrest, assault, battery, false imprisonment, malicious prosecution, conspiracy, and/or any other claim that may be supported by the allegations of this complaint." Id. at 5. But his factual allegations are silent as to what Defendant actually did to violate any laws or deny Plaintiff his rights. Still, at this juncture and generously construing Plaintiffs pro se allegations, the Court will allow Plaintiff to file his complaint by paying the requisite filing fee. Signed by the Honorable Charles R. Norgle, Sr on 3/7/2022.

Emphasis added

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Blooster posted:

I know the subject of the thread changed but do we know yet who actually was ddosing the site?

They who smelt it dealt it iirc

Edit: Judge Norgle can't possibly be a real name

Weedle
May 31, 2006

External Organs posted:

They who smelt it dealt it iirc

Edit: Judge Norgle can't possibly be a real name

it seems he sued judge norgle a couple of weeks later, possibly for emotional distress caused by having a stupid name

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
the phrase "generously construing" doing a lot of heavy lifting in these court docs lol

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

And now moving on to Crawford v. Capital One Bank...

This case was also filed March 3. The court rejected his application to proceed in forma pauperis noting that he did not plead sufficient facts to justify relief. They gave him until April 7 to amend his complaint, and, amazingly, he submitted an amended complaint by the deadline.

The basis of the amended complaint?

"Capital One refused to create a debit card for me."

And also:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Your honor they are discriminating against me because I can only deposit $5 million at once

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

The lawsuit against Superior Towing had the pauper's oath application denied due to it not being fully filled out. He has until April 28 to fill it out. He alleges numerous violations of the ADA related to the size of the doors, sufficiency of the physical facilities, things that actually could constitute a legitimate grievance under applicable federal law but what stands out is a complaint that they would not return his vehicle to him. Reading between the lines I am guessing that when he got arrested at the post office he was also parked illegally and got towed. It is still pending.

He also sued... the district court itself, as an entity, for the reasons outlined in the attachment. This case is still pending and no ruling has been made on the pauper's oath, and it does not appear to have been screened like the others.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

How come he hasn't sued me yet "for being a resident of a different continent yet still interacting with Americans" ?
Is he getting forgetful?

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

gently caress there's an additional three pages of grievances against the federal court

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Chicago is in Chicagoland?! Is the president aware of this??

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

This is all Wayy to much.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Stunt Rock posted:

And now moving on to Crawford v. Capital One Bank...

This case was also filed March 3. The court rejected his application to proceed in forma pauperis noting that he did not plead sufficient facts to justify relief. They gave him until April 7 to amend his complaint, and, amazingly, he submitted an amended complaint by the deadline.

The basis of the amended complaint?

"Capital One refused to create a debit card for me."

And also:

Wow, Capital One employs Mario at a bank cafe?

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

I’m intrigued by the notion of space discrimination

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Kind of feels like this guy is one step away from going full sovereign citizen.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Stunt Rock posted:

I’m intrigued by the notion of space discrimination

I think that's what Gundam is about when the giant robots aren't happening.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

His case against eBay was tentatively dismissed for failing to state a claim, and his motion to proceed in forma pauperis was denied. He can pay the filing fee and refile by April 29. It says that eBay's website features "numerous discriminations" and also that it isn't compatible with Google Chrome's Omnibox feature.

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

No shirt
No shoes
No service

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Can't believe I'd read a crazier lawsuit that isn't a sovcit or 'Curtis got slapped by a white teacher'.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol that so many people on this forum coddled, humored and posted this guys ugly face nonstop and it was obvious he was insane

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

His complaint against the New Lennox police department is still active, no ruling yet on the pauper's oath and no screening done yet. This is related to the post office thing and confirms that, yep, the police had his car towed after he was arrested for screaming racial slurs at postal workers.

His complaint against the 12th Judicial District Court is at a similar procedural stage, and repeats a lot of the same complaints he had with the federal courthouse, including a 4 page list of alleged violations of the ADA related to the layout of the building and the lack of 24 hour access to the courthouse. He also has complaints about the courthouse cafe:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Just a fair warning to Jeffrey of YOSPOS but if this guy wins I imagine the rest of us have a case for a class action suit against you and boy howdy are we gonna get PAID

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Yaldabaoth posted:

Kind of feels like this guy is one step away from going full sovereign citizen.

This guy is beyond soc cit, he's making up his own rules on how rules can be interpreted.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

happyhippy posted:

Can't believe I'd read a crazier lawsuit that isn't a sovcit or 'Curtis got slapped by a white teacher'.

Holy gently caress, what a blast from the past, I had completely forgotten about that lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I'm sure there's a bigger version somewhere but I'm sad these lawsuits don't have such a great banner like this to go with them

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

His lawsuit against Judge Norgle appears to be over Judge Norgle dismissing his lawsuit against the State of Illinois. His lawsuit against Judge Pacold is for dismissing his lawsuit against eBay. The presiding Judge who dismissed his complaint against Judge Pacold with prejudice was Judge Norgle, which is certain to trigger another complaint from this guy (although it has not yet).

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Oh I somehow missed the second lawsuit he filed against the State of Illinois (which has also been dismissed) where he alleges it was unconstitutional to charge him with a hate crime.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Outrail posted:

This guy is beyond soc cit, he's making up his own rules on how rules can be interpreted.

A true galaxy brain.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

So is there like anyway we can get the guy help? Like work with his parents or something?

Or is he just so far gone that legally no one can do anything without him having a criminal charge and getting committed?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Zil posted:

So is there like anyway we can get the guy help? Like work with his parents or something?

Or is he just so far gone that legally no one can do anything without him having a criminal charge and getting committed?

He holds all the cards now.

We are just pawns in his sick game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Zil posted:

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Crawford, you don't know me, but myself and thousands of strangers on the internet have been posting about your sons lawsuits and are concerned."